/akg/ AK General

AK General /akg/
/akg/ is fucking cancelled cause trips can't behave edition
>Thread #739

Old thread here

Attached: ukie 9x39.jpg (1280x959, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
mobile.flandres-gunworks.comcastbiz.net/services.shtml
youtu.be/YKbkqgHhVSY
ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=31040
youtube.com/watch?v=H_S9irWX8Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

General reminder to report wuggy for spamming if he starts to shit this thread up as bad as the last few.

I know everyone was expecting this but the 556 pmag conversion failed, lug and lip tolarance issues.
I did make good progress for what its worth

BUY THE MAGS MADE FOR YOUR GUN

BUY THE MAGS MADE FOR YOUR GUN

Attached: 20181224_113742.jpg (2560x1440, 878K)

Shit. Sorry bro, I was rooting for you; I didn't want to pay $50/mag for my SLR106 anymore if there was any easy way around it lol.

And by failed I mean failed to feed while the bolt dented the next cartridge. Almost opening it up

Going on with discussion on retarded 922r:

The more I read on this the more it seems that this restriction is for parts kits and those assembling a rifle (such as importers).

But is that correct?

(a) No person shall ASSEMBLE A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE OR ANY SHOTGUN using more than 10 of the imported parts listed in paragraph (c) of this section if the assembled firearm is prohibited from importation

Assemble is defined as:

Definition of assemble (v)
put components together: to fit the parts of something together TO MAKE A FINISHED WHOLE.

Is replacing a trigger and furniture making a finished whole? Is it assembling a firearm?

The lugs scratched up my magwell and catch, better I than you take the damage

Anybody have a lead on a good AK builder service? Got my hands on pic related and looking for someone to finish it and file form 4. Kit cost me a pretty penny and I don't trust myself not to fuck it up like wuggy's abortion.

Attached: 0423181343c.jpg (800x431, 60K)

922r is the infringement that we forget about and let snake lawyers deal when they feel like it

no actually, its you being gay. when they eventually ban 30 round mags or "assault rifles" you better be first in line turning them in. this is a law meant to benefit domestic manufactures by making it harder import rifles. dont comply with this dumb shit. how can they tell if your trigger group or your grip or stock or slant brake is an imported part or not?? they cant. this shit is just meant to make it harder to import rifles

Flandre is the one name I know, I trust his autism to get it right.

10 rounds is max in my state. Also "ghost guns" are illegal here.

The State is extremely gay and zealous and would relish going after you for anything. So yeah, I'm gonna be gay about it.

Want to know what it was like trying to get a permit to purchase firearms here was like? It would probably turn you gay as well.

do you put your dick in a cage as well???

Just did a google search but nothing came up, any place I should look to find him?

Can you plastic weld pmags? Or some good epoxy?

Tell you what famalam, you be the test case to see if you can get these laws overturned and foot the enormous legal cost of doing so. Until then STFU and stop bothering people that don't want to risk losing their rights.

>0 rounds is max in my state. Also "ghost guns" are illegal here
already lost your rights chief

Super glue welded the chinese bolt head to the fuckin polymer, was a bitch to grind off. This project is not impossible, just not worth it for Pmags.

>already lost your rights chief
nah senpai, for a lot of us in commie states are holding out until we can move somewhere with better firearm laws. It makes no sense to risk a felony when you are only a year or two away from not having to deal with it at all. Like I said, if you feel so strong about it, go be the test case and take it to SCOTUS.

Not to mention what seems to be less than 5mm of clearance from the bolt to the cartridge on top. I'm lucky the bolt just dented the 556 round and didnt tear it open
What I did was reckless and a bastardization of science and engineering.

Maybe make some 3d printed front lug and little bit of feed ramp that can be glued onto a trimmed down pmag

Hello fellow AK people. I finally press fit my barrel assembly, and it's ready to go into my trunnion once my reciever is done. But i made a few mistakes i think, one i pressed my front sight too far down the barrel and you can see there's a gap with the muzzle nut from my RPK. I don't wanna press it off, can i get a muzzle device with a slight recess in the back so it goes flush with the front sight? Alternatively i'll just put a slight recess on a lathe, but i should probably find a lh tap. 2, based my measurement my rear sight block and my gas block is in the perfect position and the gas tube locks in really tightly but comes off really fairly easily (i have to lever on the lever with the bcg but otherwise it's easy), but the gas tube has about 60 thousands of an inch distance from the seat on the gas block, is this a problem?

Thanks frens.

Attached: AK front assembly.jpg (1080x1920, 236K)

Vepr Super .223 yes?

mobile.flandres-gunworks.comcastbiz.net/services.shtml
Here you go fren, Flandre used to post here under his trip with really good information on AKs and Dragunovs. His build videos are what gave most of us here the knowledge to shit on bad builds and evaluate details of basic AK construction.

youtu.be/YKbkqgHhVSY
Here is a basic build if you are interested in building up your Krink.

He also posted up the other day a build video on Galils.

Holy shit user, thanks! This is just what I was looking for. Have a cute doggo, you've earned it!

Attached: Seal mode engage.jpg (3984x2988, 1.4M)

You should have slathered the locking lug areas with JB weld and carved them into shape. Now try fucking up a promag 74 magazine to make 5.56 work, the follower will need modification, some say add jb weld, others talk about using usgi green followers epoxied onto the original follower, try using the follower from your trashed or pmag.

Merry Christmas /akg/

Attached: download (26).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: DvJhxD3U8AATnuI.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

Merry Christmas niggers

Merry Krinkmas /akg/

Attached: 1451033415777.jpg (2250x3000, 978K)

Yes, dummy, a simple google search would have told you this. The law literally only applies to manufacture of a rifle.

Just press the shit off and do it again.

Why the fuck wiuld you go through the trouble of building a rifle only to knowingly do it wrong?

I want to wish everyone who frequently posts here a merry Christmas. I've been floating in this general for a little over a year now and had some great talks with some very helpful people. The people who frequent here, on the whole, are extremely helpful and interested in getting new people involved in AKs. The last year has been crazy hard for me after losing both of my grandparents. I really used AKs as something to focus on to keep myself sane, and alot of people here did more help for me during some of my lowest moments than any of them probably realize. Interacting with people on here, shooting some of the greatest firearms ever made, and celebrating glorious slav tech has really put alot of things in perspective for me. One of the biggest lessons I've learned this year is WGWS should literally kill himself. I don't think I've ever met someone as fucking insufferable as him. I mean seriously, how are you such a toxic piece of shit so young in life. Could you imagine giving birth to that fucking abomination. If I was his father I would spend the majority of my time deeply ashamed, and that's probably before knowing how much of a fucking faggot he is online. God help them if they ever figure it out. The only thing that makes me hesitate to tell him to discharge a 7.62x39 from that abortion of a gun into his temple is the fear his soul will go on to annoy the fuck out of meema and pop pop in the next life. Maybe if it just put him some sort of vegetative state we would all win.

TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state.

Attached: 3fd3cfc0072275a695238490db8c4ea40711ca0ce3ade012a920ccb7390002cc.jpg (287x273, 18K)

Is he still building? I thought he stopped

Post of the year

>I want to wish everyone who frequently posts here a merry Christmas. I've been floating in this general for a little over a year now and had some great talks with some very helpful people. The people who frequent here, on the whole, are extremely helpful and interested in getting new people involved in AKs. The last year has been crazy hard for me after losing both of my grandparents. I really used AKs as something to focus on to keep myself sane, and alot of people here did more help for me during some of my lowest moments than any of them probably realize. Interacting with people on here, shooting some of the greatest firearms ever made, and celebrating glorious slav tech has really put alot of things in perspective for me. One of the biggest lessons I've learned this year is WGWS should literally kill himself. I don't think I've ever met someone as fucking insufferable as him. I mean seriously, how are you such a toxic piece of shit so young in life. Could you imagine giving birth to that fucking abomination. If I was his father I would spend the majority of my time deeply ashamed, and that's probably before knowing how much of a fucking faggot he is online. God help them if they ever figure it out. The only thing that makes me hesitate to tell him to discharge a 7.62x39 from that abortion of a gun into his temple is the fear his soul will go on to annoy the fuck out of meema and pop pop in the next life. Maybe if it just put him some sort of vegetative state we would all win.

>TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state

My fucking sides

Attached: 6a8282287d6b5a1b77cf6148d662db0e39a04326_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Top fucking kek

Attached: E531CE32-2D85-42E4-BBFA-13FEA8136264.jpg (736x720, 92K)

Arizona response systems

>I don't think I've ever met
>ever met
>on a north north west polynesian poster package collecting forum
So this is the power of incels.

Attached: DSC03514.jpg (3395x2300, 2.36M)

I want to wish everyone who frequently posts here a merry Christmas. I've been floating in this general for a little over a year now and had some great talks with some very helpful people. The people who frequent here, on the whole, are extremely helpful and interested in getting new people involved in AKs. The last year has been crazy hard for me after losing both of my grandparents. I really used AKs as something to focus on to keep myself sane, and alot of people here did more help for me during some of my lowest moments than any of them probably realize. Interacting with people on here, shooting some of the greatest firearms ever made, and celebrating glorious slav tech has really put alot of things in perspective for me. One of the biggest lessons I've learned this year is WGWS should literally kill himself. I don't think I've ever met someone as fucking insufferable as him. I mean seriously, how are you such a toxic piece of shit so young in life. Could you imagine giving birth to that fucking abomination. If I was his father I would spend the majority of my time deeply ashamed, and that's probably before knowing how much of a fucking faggot he is online. God help them if they ever figure it out. The only thing that makes me hesitate to tell him to discharge a 7.62x39 from that abortion of a gun into his temple is the fear his soul will go on to annoy the fuck out of meema and pop pop in the next life. Maybe if it just put him some sort of vegetative state we would all win.

TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state.

Attached: 31391236_10211783259236218_878276045587873792_n.jpg (347x498, 16K)

Merry Christmas /akg/

What magazine pouches do you recommend for 30-06 Vepr mags.

>wgws's defense for his shit behavior is that it's just an online prank
Goddamn that's fucking sad

>I want to wish everyone who frequently posts here a merry Christmas. I've been floating in this general for a little over a year now and had some great talks with some very helpful people. The people who frequent here, on the whole, are extremely helpful and interested in getting new people involved in AKs. The last year has been crazy hard for me after losing both of my grandparents. I really used AKs as something to focus on to keep myself sane, and alot of people here did more help for me during some of my lowest moments than any of them probably realize. Interacting with people on here, shooting some of the greatest firearms ever made, and celebrating glorious slav tech has really put alot of things in perspective for me. One of the biggest lessons I've learned this year is WGWS should literally kill himself. I don't think I've ever met someone as fucking insufferable as him. I mean seriously, how are you such a toxic piece of shit so young in life. Could you imagine giving birth to that fucking abomination. If I was his father I would spend the majority of my time deeply ashamed, and that's probably before knowing how much of a fucking faggot he is online. God help them if they ever figure it out. The only thing that makes me hesitate to tell him to discharge a 7.62x39 from that abortion of a gun into his temple is the fear his soul will go on to annoy the fuck out of meema and pop pop in the next life. Maybe if it just put him some sort of vegetative state we would all win.
>TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state.

Attached: 1511620343680.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new jeer

Attached: 1545685410770m.jpg (1024x561, 185K)

Attached: 617261_1481111457321_500_281.jpg (500x281, 82K)

Attached: prettyneat.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I got a shockwave for Christmas does /akg/ like shockwaves?

Attached: 1532287421877.jpg (630x700, 103K)

>TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state.

Attached: 1545751491038.png (1486x804, 890K)

the first video, genuinely a complaint. Mine have never done that, that one is defective.

second video: its perfectly acceptably strong according to robski, just don't run it over with a truck with the stock folded.

that guy is a faggot "I just don't really trust it" with no real evidence

mac proved that plastic gets brittle when frozen

you're a stupid faggot, kys

>riding the magpul dick this hard

>Be me
>live in climate where the nights regular go below 15°
>somehow the fact that my stock will literally snap when I try to use it outside isn’t a problem

You’re an insufferable faggot and the Zhukov stock is flawed

I've reported him for spamming/flooding every thread and almost always end up catching a ban or a warning myself. Mods enjoy him. At most they just remove the file he posted.

Merry Christmas user

COPE
O
P
E

Like I said, the hinge is demonstrably a weak point in the design, particularly when folded. I like Magpul shit, I have Magpul shit on my AR, and like I said, the MOE stock is g2g. The Zhukov needs a gen2 with reinforced hinge, preferably a steel hinge.

I like mine

Attached: 20181212_201916.jpg (4032x1960, 3.47M)

The best christmas gift is that Wuggy was so rustled he reported every single copypasta.

Nice! I’m thinking of putting wood furniture and a leather strap on it, myself

I didn't save it for my copy pasta folder. Mas regret

No that was me. Cry more

Thanks

Wuss straps completely ruin the aesthetic IMO.

Don't give Black Aces $200 for the furniture, you can get 500/590 furniture sets off ebay for like $50 and if you're even halfway competent with your hands making a birdshead out of a full stock is incredibly easy, especially if you have a raptor grip to use as a guide.

He has to act like everything is 100% intentional otherwise it's used against him.

no prob senpai, wugs sucks, and we should spread the word.

>in this one fringe scenario the polymer stock fails
abuse a triangle side folder, the stamped steel will bend. Mortar your AR after dropping it in a frozen lake bucket of water like MAC did to the zhukov stock, the locking mechanism will shear and you'll have a diy bumpstock. I'm not saying the zhukov is perfect, and I'm not pro-magpul, I'm just anti slavshit dick rider. Obsessing over slavshit makes sense for people trying to make clones but for people trying to make AKs modern and ergonomic, the Zhukov makes a lot of sense.

I prefer AKs easy to clear chamber and simple controls like safety out of the way, big reciprocating charging handle, and rocknlock mags. I stand by my statement that SLR rifle works handguard, Magpul Zhukov stock is the most practical setup for an AK.

If magpul ever releases a metal reinforced Zhukov, I think hands down it would be the best AK stock choice.

Get the fuck out, everyone hates you

>This much damage control
The zhukov is objectively shit, all by itself, if your only defense is "WELL OTHER STOCKS CAN FAIL TOO BUT NOT AS BAD AND ITS WAY HARDER TO BREAK THEM" you really ought to reevaluate your priorities.

God you're so fucking retarded please just stop posting

>DIY bump stock
The fact you think a BFS works by folding the gun towards you proves your level of intelligence.

>I'm not pro-magpul
>I'm just going to great lengths to defend them and shut down other stock options that get brought up
>I swear its not because I like magpul it's just because I hate slavshit

Attached: insulting_guy.jpg (1479x1052, 128K)

merry christmas bois

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20181128105801439_COVER.jpg (1058x1411, 1.45M)

Just buy an AR faggot they are objectively better for your tacticool shit

This is the first time ive seen this project of yours. At first glance, my thought was “fucking duh” but looking at it again, i think you made a good effort. Too bad it didnt work

Yea that's tru. Especially since it's so easy to press the front sight off.

What about the gas tube, based on measurement the rear sight block and the gas block is in the perfect place (i marked the gas port hole and everything). but you can see the distance between the gas tube and the block.

You guys act like he didnt spray the rifles with a literal 99c squirt bottle and instead submerged it in Bose-Einstein Condensate

>Guys I’m not partial to a company that produces a flawed product, other products can be bent therefor magpul is the best because I don’t like Slav designed shit on a Slav gun
This is what you sound like

Out the way, gay boys

Attached: 20181224_092030.jpg (2560x1440, 2.7M)

underwhelming as fuck, user.

Had to go to archive to see post, glorious

what's the sight picture on those ribs like anyways? always dreamed of them since bad company 1

An AR stock adapter is better if you want to modernize an AK.

How does /akg/ feel about ak-builder.com 80% receivers? ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=31040

Are these good to go?

>ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=31040
>With the help of Childers Guns we now bring you our 80% receiver blanks.
They are childers, which have had some issues, not least of which demonstrated by our local retard, wugs.

I'm going to build a 5.56 Ak
I'm going to use a weird reliever for it
So I've decided to go full retard and get a cbrps bullpup kit for it once I build it
Prepare yourself akg

In that case, what is the recommended AK74 receiver to build a kit off?

>wugs 2.0
please dont

You can’t watch wgws retardation, why even try?

recreator.

Match*

Thanks

Plz dont

Who makes a good Saiga-12 gas plug frens? Also are the only good mags the cspec steel mags (outside of the factory mags)?

Attached: 1468525502986.jpg (500x375, 49K)

anyone got an akv yet? price seems high seeing as the 762 one is like 450$. think it will come down later? what was the original price of the gen 1 aks.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_S9irWX8Yc

I can has one?

Attached: 1543613810355.jpg (773x773, 101K)

I honestly didn't report shit.

>imblying I'm here to socialize

Attached: DSC03516.jpg (3198x2348, 2.28M)

>>I want to wish everyone who frequently posts here a merry Christmas. I've been floating in this general for a little over a year now and had some great talks with some very helpful people. The people who frequent here, on the whole, are extremely helpful and interested in getting new people involved in AKs. The last year has been crazy hard for me after losing both of my grandparents. I really used AKs as something to focus on to keep myself sane, and alot of people here did more help for me during some of my lowest moments than any of them probably realize. Interacting with people on here, shooting some of the greatest firearms ever made, and celebrating glorious slav tech has really put alot of things in perspective for me. One of the biggest lessons I've learned this year is WGWS should literally kill himself. I don't think I've ever met someone as fucking insufferable as him. I mean seriously, how are you such a toxic piece of shit so young in life. Could you imagine giving birth to that fucking abomination. If I was his father I would spend the majority of my time deeply ashamed, and that's probably before knowing how much of a fucking faggot he is online. God help them if they ever figure it out. The only thing that makes me hesitate to tell him to discharge a 7.62x39 from that abortion of a gun into his temple is the fear his soul will go on to annoy the fuck out of meema and pop pop in the next life. Maybe if it just put him some sort of vegetative state we would all win.
>>TL:DR Thanks everyone, except you WGWS. You should severely disable yourself into a persistent vegetative state