Is Ian gonna release the G11 video today?

Is Ian gonna release the G11 video today?

Attached: kraut space magic g11.png (468x309, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QGKcvM2Hh4g
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QGKcvM2Hh4g
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol @ his unlisted video purging his patreon of right wingers

Attached: Capture.png (1299x838, 2.1M)

Link

Based. Right wingers are anti-gun fascists.

Depends on definition. It's been so fucked up historically, that the words don't really mean anything now.

Fucking lies. That is not what that video is about at all. Are you that paypig user again?

youtu.be/SLwIzAvNNNQ

I spit in the direction of any Youtuber that uses Patreon.

well, it's not like you can monetize with gun related content. Although giving money to ebegging in general I think is dumb, yeah. I am still baffled to people "donating" to live streams.

better be today

Attached: g11.jpg (451x238, 41K)

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Is it 2009 again? I ain't falling for no rick roll.

Attached: 48397571_2236277873327351_6620028763444871168_n.png (960x960, 1.2M)

does this only work on iphones?

ITS UP

It's up boys

HE DID IT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Ah the good old days. You got me user

All these lack of replies as user watches trying to wrap their head around this fucking action

The Armourer's Bench already released an video abou the G11 a fucking month ago. By now everyone on this board should know how it's disassembled and how it functions. Shame this pinko fag kept blueballing everyone and their mothers.

Thanks for the heads up, Ian is a fag I'll watch that dudes shit

>Jow Forums posts traps all day
>Ian meets a trap cosplayer at the range one day and doesn't immediately execute him

>Ian is now a queerosexual commie pinko faggot Hillary supporter whatever else we think is bad

Never change Jow Forums

I included the last part specifically because I know it gets your panties twisted, bud.

It's just Jow Forums

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS REEEE

hmmmm
>

Attached: 1545422727487.png (386x386, 13K)

Who wanna bet that Ian releases a video of him shooting the G11 on New Year's Eve?

Attached: John14-6.png (803x391, 327K)

Here it is guys.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QGKcvM2Hh4g

Thanks, user. We've all seen it by now because we're not retarded.Still, it's the thought that counts.

It's pretty much all of them now dude

I'm one if the most vocal jew haters on this board and I want the discord false flag trannies to shut the fuck up about Ian, it's not even funny. Karl however is a joke and always will be.

>Mocking Jesus

It's honestly shameful for people to do that so flippantly.

>mocking

Attached: thatword.jpg (960x540, 126K)

Implying Ian isn't actually the second coming.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mock

Attached: 473476326287.jpg (786x462, 80K)

>It's been so fucked up historically, that the words don't really mean anything now.
If you're an undeducated moron that never bothered to read the basic book about political science.

>being proud of reading hundreds of pages written by some autistic in the age of information
Mega yikers dude but ofc you are probably just trotting out a meaningless phrase you like the sound of

A word's meaning isn't set by what some intelectual writes it means. It's set by how people understand it.
Originally it was something along the lines of: left - the revolutionaries (including many pro-market directions of tought); right - the monarchists/conservatives.
Nowadays, when both fascists and libertarians are by most considered to be right wing and socdems call themselves center-left, I'd argue that the words lost any consistent meaning long ago.

>Implying Ian isn't actually the second coming.

Matthew 12:36
>But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

More like age of misinformation, amirite?
>A word's meaning isn't set by what some intelectual writes it means. It's set by how people understand it.
I disagree. There are such things as the professioal language and language of people that lack the education. The common meaning is always wague and wrong, so in the academic circles it's a good thing to establish the terms that are to be discussed about before the actual discussion starts.
>Originally it was something along the lines of:
Yeah, but the status quo has changed and so did the ideologies that are considered to be left or right. Liberalism became rightist about 1848, when capitalist formation have established itself in most of the european countries.
>when both fascists and libertarians are by most considered to be right wing
Because they are. Fascists are reactionary and libertarians (if we mean market anarchists) are just complete morons.
>socdems call themselves center-left
And they are. Again, take a look at social-democratic thought and deeds: Bernstein, fabianists - all of them prefer the keeping of status quo over the drastic and violent change. Most of them are against any change nowdays, like INC.
>, I'd argue that the words lost any consistent meaning long ago
As I said above, it's the world that's changing, the meanings remain. Leftists are the ones that want to rebuild society on new basis and new relations, while rightists prefer the keeping of current state of affairs or turn everything backwards if its possible

Attached: Guy Debord at flour mill.jpg (454x383, 132K)

>muh hate boner for karl
I bet he scores better in two gun matches than you.

Karl is a literal Satanist. Do you have any particular standards for people?

Boo-fucking-hoo.

I was mocking you, not praising Karl.
>Karl is a literal Satanist.
Karl is not going to stop being a Satanist just because some faggots on Jow Forums keep memeing about it. Satanism is literally an anti-theist's attempt at pissing off people like you.
>Do you have any particular standards for people?
I have standards, but I apply them to myself first and then to people I might actually need to trust (e.g. a potential wife). I learned long ago that convincing anyone of anything is really difficult.

And yet here you are trying to convince somebody of something

So pretty much the G11K2 was actually a great rifle fucked over by politics.

A wild non sequitur appears. Its shitposting is very weak.

Attached: bait-abstract.png (680x684, 175K)

Also don't think I've seen a single piece of media, video game or otherwise actually bring up or make use of that slot for a laser sight.

You're on Jow Forums, we fuck deer and eat each other's cum.

>we fuck deer
Jow Forumsero, plz

I think the superburst thing was unnecessary, and that the gun would have been immeasurably cheaper, mechanically simpler and more compact without out.

Is the G11 ultimate "what could have been" gun, Jow Forums?

IMAGINE...

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE
SHOOTING CASELESS GUNS
WOOHOOOOoooo
YOU MAY SAY I'M A DREAMER, BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

let it begin

>people will take this as fact and put it as evidence that Ian is somehow a commie

That isn't me.
>Satanism is literally an anti-theist's attempt at pissing off people like you.
This is just something that they say to explain away being a fucking satanist. If you think it is an acceptable excuse for a 40 year old guy to be "joking" about something that has been tired and cliche for at least 20 years and explains away being a part of a group of people who partake in rituals and read aliester crowley and manly P yall and fuck each other in the ass to "awaken the chakras and align their 33 vertebrae" and all of the other whacky shit that comes with being an occultist faggot then you are retarded.

Karl is a fag but he does shoot good

Superburst is part of the entire point though, without it you're not gaining as much over a conventional firearm. That being said, I don't think it's really that complicated, the mechanism. Could probably be improved and simplified but people going nuts when they see spinning parts is tiresome.

I do hope you leave.

I've been using Jow Forums since before chanology sweetheart

Attached: received_549464135523176.jpg (1080x777, 59K)

AHHHH HE DID IT
it's like if a swiss watch fucked a steam engine and learned to chute tiny boolits

What is next for Ian? He's done a PSG-1. He's done a WA2000. He's done a real XM-8. Now he's done the G11. Has he reached his apex?

>Ian wept for there were no more weapons to remember

He just did the Fedorov and did the Jackhammer a while back too. The only way I can really see him keeping the trend up is if he goes to Russia and somehow gets access to some of their crazy stuff.

He's mentioned recently, though, that he wants to do more content with more mainstream guns but go into details and stories behind them that are obscure, rather than just sticking to weapons themselves that are super rare or unknown.

He's going to have to go on some Indiana Jones expeditions and dig up a few gun temples to find them. Reviewing the Gray Room was like raiding Tutankhamun's tomb.

Attached: tkb022.jpg (298x169, 7K)

>i have a distaste for people who are trying to make money after the ADpocalypse
honestly, Emplemon's shit on leafy really shows where a lot of this shit began to further get fucked. although, many were getting fucked before this and started around 2014-15. It just started to snowball with Leafy
>inb4 eceleb bullshit
it's a clash of the new age against the old yellow journalists.

I'd rather die out in the trenches with jake paul faggots than some legacy bullshit

given the current state of the internet, I really miss those days when i hated getting rick rolled

>hides Patreon earnings
>expects me to care
Oh no! He stopped making $10k a month! What a travesty!

This legit worries me

There are a finite amount of weapons Ian can remember.

What will he do when he remembers them all?

Help this actually makes me kind of sad guys

Attached: 1464711122766.jpg (750x864, 178K)

theres still the AS VAL

I reported that kike Ian for using the derogatory term kraut in the title. Probably nothing will happen, but he can go fuck himself.

based

>more weapons will have to be created

Just sent one off as well. lets see if jewtube upholds their community guidelines and makes ian take that off

>Ian discovers the most forgotten weapon of all
>Deep and buried in the ice of the North Pole, only uncovered after the changing world lead to years of ice melting away reveals the heavy steel doors to a research facility long lost to time
>Ian, and his team of firearmcheologists, after some work with powertools, pry the gateway open, revealing a chamber lined with technology older than himself, but much more advanced than anything humanity had seen since it's covert construction
>With full knowledge of what this facility held, he strode into the room, comrades calling after him fearfully, unaware of the knowledge he'd collected
>Ian steps into the centre of the room, feet placed directly on top of a giant censored swastika, and bright bolts of energy shoot into his body, coursing through him, filling him with new power
>in a moment, a bright flash of light, and then he was gone, a smoking crater left in his place, or so onlookers thought
>as now Ian was travelling through the continuity of time, granted with the power to go back and ensure every firearms designer with a kind of weird idea had their work preserved, to inspire people who'd come up with weapons that were kind of okay but not worth adopting on a wide scale, and otherwise enriching all of weapons history forever
>he returns to the modern day, and is greeted by two men clad in raments of T Pattern urban camo, each one bowing to him as he looked to the black monolith before him
>the murdercube, coursing with new life, as large as a mountain, every inch of the living god a tool of death and destruction
>it extends one long tacticool black tendril of ruggedized metal towards him, Ian extending his own hand as if to mimic The Creation of Adam, only for the messia of militaria, gun jesus, to once more rejoin the holy spirit of the murdercube in the form of pure energy
>no weapon is forgotten, or ever will be again, and it is good

I'll do the same.

Reported it as well.

Wept

No

Attached: domain traffic.png (820x413, 20K)

Russia is the obvious one, with other Combloc countries also being nice. I think he also mentioned the extremely impressive collection of the King of Jordan, so that would be a neat one. Those auction houses are helping him come across some unexpected gems, but he said in his most recent Q&A that he is planning the next step once he has covered just about everything. More in-depth videos, more InRange style stuff that focuses on myths or misnomers, and less frequent uploads. The man set out to accomplish a goal that is actually achievable and, eventually, every forgotten weapon will be researched and remembered. He has created an archive that nobody else has been able to compile, and has preserved firearms history, though I'm sure he still finds himself haunted by the very reason that he made Forgotten Weapons - the only existing Pederson Device blueprints for other rifles than the Springfield being thrown away.

At the end of this road, Ian will be regarded as one of the greats in 21st century firearm history, and his work will never be... forgotten.

It's literally service rifle. Not forgotten at all.

>knows that hides patreon earnings
>pretends he doesnt care

you are only fooling yourself user, why dont you invest your "hate dumb shit on the internet" time into "fix autistic life" time?

All I had to do was click the link in his description because I was curious about how much he was making/lost.
When they hide it they're obviously making thousands upon thousands, maybe even tens of thousands, of non-taxable income.

The "ADpocalypse," Youtube demonetization, and now this.
Bunch of once humble content creators turned into fat money hungry pigs.

>Oh no! My $10k a month dropped down to $9.5k a month! Now I'm going to starve!!!

ITT

Attached: vapen och polit.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

Do not defame Goofy as being one of the retards, user. It is unseemly. He's just a hard working single father who wants the best for his son.

Taxation is theft

DESU if i wasn't broke id send him a buck a month its way better then anything I ever saw on the tee vee

Never believe anything posted on Jow Forums.

/leftypol/ needs to go back, fuck off and never come back

stormfags and commies get out, i just want to discuss weapons, not politics.

ian can suck my fascist cock and karl can fondle my right wing nutsack, these two are the most cancerous thing to hit the firearms world since gun owning furries

Attached: 1542542959571.png (1280x720, 680K)

"political power flows through the barrel of a gun"

mao zedong

Yeah, we can discuss the phallic flowing but not the direction it's pointed in

Use it to mount a grenade launcher instead

I want him to review the AO-63

Didn't he say he'd review the VP70 M in a previous video ?

He did already review it and there's even a shooting video, check the channel.

>these two are the most cancerous thing to hit the firearms world since gun owning furries
The lack of self awarness is stunning.

God can suck my sweaty fat balls, jesus is okay though i'd share a couple of roach's with him

>image
please tell me you know the context

Absolutely. Anyone openly calling themselves a fascist and then claiming to be helping firearms rights is a fucking idiot.
>Would deny someone rights just for being part of a certain class
>See firearms ownership as being in service of the state rather than keeping it in check
>Many of them are total spergs and it's because of their ramblings that more and more anti-gun politicians are pushing for social media checks when trying to buy a gun
Fascists are just gun-grabbers who cheer when they get to do the grabbing from those they don't like, but cry foul when a government crackdown targets them.

>Trying to Rick roll people
>2009+10

Attached: OhShitNiggerWhatAreYouDoing.jpg (366x380, 20K)