IT'S HERE

youtu.be/QGKcvM2Hh4g

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-081956_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7ooe6OaKzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God has descended

The Armourer's Bench already released an video abou the G11 a fucking month ago. By now everyone on this board should know how it's disassembled and how it functions. Shame this pinko fag kept blueballing everyone and their mothers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jow Forums

Attached: 2A392EFD-56A5-4EF7-972A-24491B84073F.gif (343x400, 463K)

>watching and supporting commie white genocide denying scum

Fuck you

Attached: 1515641109904.gif (1000x563, 375K)

shhhh. Quiet.

Attached: shut up nigger.jpg (400x400, 25K)

a brit of all people
youtube.com/watch?v=D7ooe6OaKzM

I have adblocker and don't donate to Patreon he gets nothing off me

Fuck yeah

>the entire fucking clockwork action moves backwards when it fires
What Teutonic monstrosity created this beast..

Attached: 20180127_200810.jpg (293x181, 22K)

This desu. When it comes to the FW audience, it hasn't been about interesting weapons for years now, its all about e-celeb dickriding and ebin reddit memes.

>hasn't been about interesting weapons
If any gun in interesting it's the fucking G-11, dickhead.

Technischer Fortschritt und Überlegenheit sind der erste Schritt zur Unterwerfung und Dominanz über die niederen Rassen, user.

That's new to you?

Attached: G11.gif (160x120, 217K)

>it has actual fucking gears and a connecting rod
wew

Honestly this video gave a better view on how it actually works

kanker op kraut

Attached: lapp.jpg (1057x1000, 117K)

In full auto it works as a constant recoil action
I bet it's fucking awesome in full auto

Ruhe da, Sumpfdeutscher. Only nations with tanks in their military are allowed to post here.

I never thought the housing was really just empty or just there to support those backupmags and the laser.
The action/barrel assembly can definitely be fitted into something that looks more conventional rifle-like.

fan ta dig, jag är finsk.

Attached: 1524115106618.jpg (960x782, 116K)

>Jim's Toy

employee copy?

why do germans hate ergonomics so much?

It's always going to have a fat ass tho

German autism of course

It's not efficient to be ergonomic

I don't like the people FW attracts. I once went into this gay furry reddit 2meirl4irl telegram server, and these anti-fa libshit swede cucks being raped by black modelling clay dolls were posting ForgottenWeapons links. Fags and people who aren't based republicans or natsocs shouldn't have guns.

Attached: 1526271050664.jpg (700x700, 68K)

sure, but I am also sure that if this thing was in full swing production and continual development, they could start redesigning the action into something smaller or rearrange placements.

>Fags and people who aren't based republicans or natsocs shouldn't have guns.
t. liberal

Attached: france.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

And now I have an erection over a rifle.

I doubt it
The best part of the whole system is the constant recoil thing with the spring in front, that's a great design

Yet you dont really care about the G11. That video was spammed to shit when it came out, but you didn't watch it, you wanted to wait for le ebin goatee man to do a video instead. Because it wasn't ever about the gun, it was about clicking like and posting a cool and very original Jow Forums meme in the comments section of your favorite patreon buddy. Frankly, if Ian stripped a Glock you fags would treat it like an circlejerking event all the same.

no, I mean the components themselves redesigned or made smaller. Not that they'll do away with them.

Oh my god, kill yourself.

Ian explained the history and operation of the gun better, dickhead.

I watched that video when it was linked, because I don't watch that old man

>Yet you dont really care about the G11. That video was spammed to shit when it came out, but you didn't watch it, you wanted to wait for le ebin goatee man to do a video instead. Because it wasn't ever about the gun, it was about clicking like and posting a cool and very original Jow Forums meme in the comments section of your favorite patreon buddy. Frankly, if Ian stripped a Glock you fags would treat it like an circlejerking event all the same.

did u cum after writing this?

How is there not a simpler way of doing that mechanism?

Attached: 1532872685274.jpg (284x384, 70K)

Merry Christmas guy.

Dude, would yo...what is your problem? It's a fucking youtube video. Relax.

The idea and design of the insides are great.
But why in the fuck did they make it so xboxhueg when it could fit into a 24" stock easily. Why the fuck is it so bulky and ugly for something that could be housed in 1/4th of what the g11 body became?
Maybe that's why it never picked up? It's bulky, hollow ugly plastic body?

Also did anyone see the reload? Push button on the cheek rest while pulling the magazine out from above a hot barrel? What the fuck were they thinking.

The G11 seems far less cool and hi-tech now that I know it's just an oversized plastic shell housing what's basically an airsoft gun on steroids.

Why are Germans so good at engineering? How did it become embedded into their culture?

It's really not that complicated. It just looks like a mess and often people confuse their inability to understand a design with 'complicated'.
That being said it's dogshit ugly and there were many things that could have been done better; ergonomics, manual of arms, magazine placement and the general design of the body is kind of counter intuitive.

>Why are Germans so good at engineering?
dedicate 25+ years on something practical and you can do pretty much anything

So being caseless and all, how does it actually handle heat-buildup in the system? Having all those small components in that chambering mechanism expanding due to heat can't be good.

>good
Nah bro, they've got a weird obsession with making things as finicky and complicated as humanly possible.

supporting cuckolds

Attached: 1542540016418.png (2995x1543, 397K)

What are you doing to help South African farmers?

There is no German word for overengineering.
This is all you need to know about German engineering

ITS HERE

Attached: SoyHKBoi.jpg (540x849, 83K)

> few additional mags is literally inside the weapon
> it has ejection port and the failed cartridge is can be replaced with new
> it has cleaning stuff
Holy mother of Joseph, this rifle is more fucking beautiful that I thought before.
Do want it so much... at least that dummy mechanism.

Attached: 1545751852449.png (365x481, 224K)

Is there anything more sad than Ian's paypigs?

Zero fucks given. He reviews The Best Gun, it's all I need to know about him.

Leftist-agenda shilling, for one.
How many hotpockets does that bring you a month?

Well frankly this is a wonderful Christmas gift.

>X shouldn't have guns

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

>Jow Forums trying to shit up another Forgotten weapons thread.

>people who aren't retarded enjoy the video.

Ahhh, I cant wait for nu-k to grow up.

It was just a prototype. If someone actually picked it up or at least strongly considered it then I'm sure it would have been redesigned for mass production and field use.

PRAISE GUN JESUS IN THE DAY OF HIS BIRTH FOR HE DELIVERS

Except it WAS picked up. Germany was fully onboard adopting it.

Then the Berlin Wall fell and all the money dried up

Normal people watching the video right now, not posting here.

He is the one. Blessed is he by john moses browning.

>no taking it to the range
>no disassembly

I'm just left disappointed. I'd have been better off reading the Wikipedia article for it and then watching The Armourer's Bench like and said. It's amazing that a channel with 3k subscribers got to take apart the action and Ian wasn't allowed to.

the G11 has nearly 450 individual parts. 144 of which make up the breech assembly.
if you count every single rivet and screw and roll pin in an AK, you're right around 100 individual parts.

>>no taking it to the range
I don't think there is any ammo left for it and HK is probably to skittish about firing it since working ones are priceless now
>>no disassembly
Did you watch it?

it took THIS LONG for you to get an erection from a rifle?
what are you even doing here

> no Ian's charisma
FY.

Could never figure out how facist Jow Forumstards can sustain their hate indefinitely, even on Christmas

>68 / 13 / 34 / 1

I'd like to get post IDs turned on in just one of these threads so I can see if there's more than one or two devoted shitposters

Yes, I watched it. Even with a dummy action there that he could've taken apart he didn't get into the guts of the thing at all. The Armourer's Bench got way more in depth with the ACR model he got to finger fuck.

Attached: dsc_0943.jpg (863x595, 462K)

Attached: image_21.jpg (346x440, 80K)

Ian needs to get into a Russian museum and look at some Korobov stuff, I think that's the only way he will top the G11 in terms of designer insanity.
Kind of a somber moment knowing such a huge thing has been knocked off the FW bucket list.

Attached: 1525444379104.jpg (822x614, 56K)

>ian is popular now so i can't like him anymore

That's what it boils down to. The content only improves in quality, and more people tune in and so the hate grows. Partly because of contrarianism and partly because a few individuals are truly asshurt that the host of the show isn't some right-wing extremist.
Ian avoids politics, finally answers a question with his own experiences, gives what some see as the wrong answer, and they get frothing at the mouth mad.

i appreciate ian being apolitical desu, too many gun youtubers get caught up in that shit.

you're forgetting there are literal socially fucked people on the internet. People with mental problems that you can pick out easily in person, but online, it's just angry people who sperg out and hide behind the troll shitposting excuse.

I've tried to organize some local meetups of anons when I see posts from my area on Jow Forums. So far it's been a total failure, since they were either underage, nogunz, or "sorry man, my anxiety will kick in if I meet people IRL and I can't ask for more meds."

i just don't trust Jow Forums group meetups unless its people i've known for a long time. I try to limit the amount of irl proof there is of my association with this site.

>not stickied
Make it so mods

Attached: 0p1d3rj1y9621.jpg (849x644, 50K)

>implying this video isn't @everyone'd in every gun-associated discord as-is.

I wholeheartedly agree. If he expresses any of his own opinions then it rarely reflects in his work and that's what counts.

>Discord users
At least as bad as redditors, you have to go back.

Attached: 1489311978035.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

I was this certain that I was going to get rickrolled.

Have some mountain troops.

Attached: 0F824964-C7B8-47F0-98F4-F5A307BCE8E9.jpg (1430x749, 396K)

Attached: H&K G11.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

my god... look at it!

Attached: G11.jpg (1315x827, 100K)

I'm retarded, wasn't there already a Forgotten Weapons ep on the G11? Maybe I'm confusing and mixing up the episodes of the AN-94 and Pancor?

Or maybe it's just wise to stay away from you NFA compliant cucks because you've got your names, addresses, passports, and fingerprint cards on file and will be the first to point the Feds in our direction after they confiscate all of your shit?

Fuck you mang I'm Jow Forums and hyped as fuck for this video

Their G11 is not fireable.
It's just memes, little buddies. Like Anthony Bourdain liking to visit child brothels in SEA. I included it because everyone seems to loose their head when you shit on some e-celeb. I'm just salty that he announced it at the start of freaking September only to release it three month later in the vain hope to ride the hype train for some extra views and shekels and got subsequently beaten by some small british channel.

Holy shit retard that was an ironic strawman post

Merry Christmas

Go back to Jow Forums, you fucking retard

HNNNGGGG.

yeah see, this is exactly the kind of schizo bullshit that makes me stay away from Jow Forums meetups.

>i don't use discord because its popular
>w-why wont any of my friends join my teamspeak server?

>Good
Complex != Good
Go ask /o/

"Yeah, Alex, I'll take shit that never happened for $500."

There was back in 2012, but it was just examining the internal design or something. I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

The Armourers Bench is actually a pretty great channel.

A channel with Section 5 British gun dealers with access to machine guns in UK soil is awesome.