USP 45 Compact

Is it a fudd gun? Is it better in all terms than berretta?

Attached: images (27).jpg (660x465, 24K)

>fudd
Do not use words you do not understand the meaning to.

it's an alright gun. Grip is pretty slim since it's not a doublestack. It does have pronounced muzzle flip, at least for me it does.

It's a big gun.

>inb4 fudd
Do you know the meaning of it though

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Also slightly heavier than a Glock 41

It's more political than a detailed sect of guns. While some guns (SxS, win70, etc) can be inherently fuddish it is not a gun descriptor rather a person descriptor.

>win70
I really want one in 30-06 and fudd my life up

You know what, you're right. Although you can't blame a person for associating inanimate objects in a...human-like manner.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545713681633.jpg (712x636, 27K)

fine, is it a flyover gun?

Last I checked "USPc .45" is not a state in the midwest. Though I only made a B in geography so your guess is as good as mine.

>USP 45 compact
>a fucking polymer gun geared towards conceal carry
>for fudds
You don't understand that word at all faggot
Make this Christmas extra special and suck start a shotgun.

>.45
>compact
Why? And at that point you may as well get an HK45, the appeal of the USP full size is its recoil system and not much else

First off it is a double stack, and secondly, if a USP has high muzzle flip for you, you must be a bitch.

They have a better recoil system in the compacts and newer guns anyway.

The appeal of the dual recoil spring setup in the USP is theoretical durability, especially with high pressure ammo. A full size USP is the perfect .45 Super host, and would be the perfect for 10mm if HK ever gets their heads out of their asses.

>10mm usp
Fuck I'd pay full msrp for one of those bad boys. Got to shoot a .40 conversion at the range once and my dick has been hard ever since.

You just regurgitated pure aspergers at me without paying attention to anything I typed. I have a USP 45 fullsize as well as a .40 fullsize. I have shot the .40 in the compact and sk models, and the impulse felt better with that recoil set up. That one is also less prone to failure, as I had to send my .40s recoil spring in for a roll pin that kept walking out.

>You just regurgitated pure aspergers at me without paying attention to anything I typed
I read what you typed. You think the buffer system is "better", good for you. Some people place a higher priority on durability, and aside from that I was questioning the logic of buying the USPc over a HK45c since the USP compacts lack the one thing that really sets them apart from the newer guns - and the HK45, P30 etc. are more ergonomic. If you already own a USP45 then I guess that answers that question.

it's more stagger than double. And that's cool you can control the muzzle flip, still has muzzle flip.

at this point, getting a USP is more for the name and mythos behind it.

How is the USP vs USP compact for carry?

obviously the compact is going to be easier to carry.

>Is a tacticool semi-automatic pistol that wasn't designed or intended to be a hunting gun a fudd gun

Attached: 1531849150652.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Ken hackmythorn and Larry dickers made the rail too short. You're stuck with only using tlr 3 and other shit lights. The seals use it for nods so they have crimson trace ir laser on their mk24 mod 0s.

fudd isn't limited to hunting/hunters.

The OP is asking about the USPc, yet you're talking about the HK45c. Why?

It pretty much is. The actual definition relates to people who don't mind gun control as long as it doesn't affect their purely hunting guns. Lurk moar

it also relates to people who don't mind gun control as long as it applies to guns they don't use themselves.

As long as it applies to hunting, hence the term coming from Elmer Fudd.

>a fucking $800 hi point

Attached: 1544979404168m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Lol and "Glocks are so bulky and look like bricks! Wahhh wahh, and HKs are the toughest handgun on the planet!"

I do want a mk23 though.

Attached: 1545144708063.jpg (600x450, 56K)

bump for interest

Is this true for all guns though?

I did a side-by-side comparison of the M&P 2.0 FS/Compact and they were basically identical except the full size one was like 1/2" taller from rear sight to bottom of mag. I don't see the compact being a hell of a lot different to conceal than the full size.

The USP45 Compact costs $700-850, depending on importation schedule, for an 8+1 DA/SA with a thumb safety or precocked "DAO" handgun a little bigger than a G19 (but more than a little heavier). You can't use the full size, 12-shot USP45 magazines with it, although there are extended 10-shot magazines that you can buy (usually overpriced for these, though).

>How is the USP vs USP compact for carry?
HK was smart about how they designed their compacts. Not only are they shorter in length and height, they are thinner too, which results in a significant reduction in capacity, unfortunately, with this caliber.

>it's more stagger than double
Fair enough. HK was only able to fit only about 1 more round into the magazine, though, at the cost of a significantly wider grip. An alternative, like the Shield .45 with the extended magazine, holds 7+1 and is quite a bit thinner. I don't know if I'd recommend either gun, really, but there is a significant difference in width for just the one extra shot.

No reason to get one outside of personal preference with the HK45c out there.

Hideous, dirt poor virgin Faggot giga-neckbeard loser detected

Don't forget blind.

they're legendary. got mine in 40 short&weak for $450
for you

No, its not an opinion its a fact. The newer buffer is an improvement and enhances durability.

You also said HK45, not HK45c, to that opinion however I would agree with you. The Hk45c is the USPc 2.0.

Yeah, its not muzzle flip if you are controlling it, then it is just recoil. By your logic, every gun has muzzle flip, in this case you just can't control it, which is mainly a problem with you.

>No, its not an opinion its a fact. The newer buffer is an improvement and enhances durability.
You got a source for that?

Is this led it? I have shot both, but don't own any of the newer ones yet I still know that the recoil impulse was better on the newer spring system. Also on the older spring, the frame will crack after the buffer wears out. On the newer system the shim breaks before the frame does so you can save your frame by replacing a cheaper part. This is of course after 10s of thousands of rounds.

Not wood and steel.
Not a fudd gun.

>Is this led it?
No, I've just literally never once heard of the buffer system being more durable than the dual spring recoil system, it goes completely against the accepted wisdom. Best I've heard are some vague assertions that they're "probably about equal and you'll never shoot enough to know the difference anyway!" from the fawning fanboys at HKPro

So your opinion is pointless?

Do you or do you not have anything to back up your assertion that the buffer system is more durable than the dual spring system when the rest of the world says otherwise?

>calling someone an Elmer Fudd
>nothing to do with hunting
what a maroon.

Fudd on Jow Forums is like cuck on Jow Forums in general. It's been spouted by clueless newfags so damn much it doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Glock is better than both. So is walther