Jow Forums approved videogames

What are some Jow Forums approved games?

Attached: 1536365193876.png (913x393, 289K)

Pic not related, that's for sure.

Rising Storm 2 was pretty fun. Realistic gunplay and ballistics done right, in a way that doesn't make the game boring. It's a bit slow paced but fun nonetheless

Attached: 1536203210546.png (1280x720, 378K)

Yeah this is one of the BFV retarded weapons. Wich gun is this, by the way? Looks like semiautomatic, reminds me a bit of a SKS.

Wait for hell let loose if you want ww2. Post scriptum is progressing ok but hll is going to be pants.

Stalker.

I'm pretty hyped for Ready or Not, a SWAT 4 spiritual successor. The ricocheting bullets (depending on the surface it hits), realistic reloada/magazine management and gore system got me really looking forward for this game.
It's really sad that we hadn't any updates or gameplay footage in the last months.

Attached: 1533051071284.jpg (1920x1152, 453K)

WW3 looks pretty decent for a Battlefield clone.

Call of Duty Black OPS 4
Fortnite

Ready or Not looks based. Hope it has hours and hours of single player before online

Insurgency: Sandstorm is pretty good. Gun customization that makes sense, and weapon recoil that realistically penalizes full auto fire

Gewehr 43 innit?

>tfw your commander starts larping as Kennedy

Attached: 1542475592901.jpg (1349x617, 47K)

World of guns disassembly so you figure out how this shit works.

Its quite fun but its still a bit broken and because of that the player base is pretty small with an average of 300 players on

Campaign gives me a bad feeling. What little they've mentioned of its plot so far sounds like what a edgy 11 year old considers mature and adult.

CMANO
Dangerous Waters
DCS World
World of Guns

Everything else is arcade TRASH

>GO HOME GI
>YAAAA

You ever try insurgency?

Not arcadey

it is a very arcadic game, in fact insurgency. its just cs go with little bit of realitism

>so upset he didn't even proof-read his post

Like it or not, really fucking spooky human trafficking is everywhere

Lurk more, /v/tard. We have this thread every other day.

It's funny how much more fun I had with the green army men thing

Can we get this as a sticky so we don't have the same fucking thread every three days?
>Metro 2033 + LL
>STALKER
>Verdun + Tannenburg
>HOI 4, VICKY 2, EU4, CK 2
>Mount & Blade (Warband, Napoleonic Wars)

Insurgency: Sandstorm.
Some minor minor bugs rn in Munich opinion but new to the series.
I’m not a huge fan of adding women to shooters/conflict-oriented games but they did it *the most realistic way* in that security forces of you choose women is like playing as the one of the Kurdish female volunteers.
Kind of mix between CS:GO map & game style, Tarkov weapon handlings and accessory mods, etc
Sadly can’t strap IED or C4 to oneself or vehicles as the Insurgent side :(

Or

Tarkov- though it’s been ages since I’d played so I don’t know if it’s fucked now.

RIP Battlefield 2

Attached: C1AC148C-01BC-46CE-BB46-EDFBBAE8E54B.jpg (616x353, 40K)

Panzer general 2 will always hold a special place in my heart

How is it arcade like? It's focused on tactics. You don't instantly respawn, and you can't sponge bullets. It's not like COD.

>Realistic Gunplay and Balistics
>Takes a full mag of M16 to kill somebody

Tarkov is in a really good place right now.

Just dropped its .11 patch adding HK416 and R700 to name drop some new guns,

Until they add an AR10 I don't care.

They added an ADAR-2-15 semi-auto 5.56 rifle. So sorta an AR-10

>5.56
>AR10

Attached: 1536917958891.png (900x600, 78K)

>Fortnite

Nigga...

You must not be playing on realistic my guy. I've one-shot guys with a handgun before.

Nope. I've been playing on tryhard mode for a while. About a year ago they nerfed ARs damage to the point they are unusable garbage and you are better off with an SMG.

in Tarkov its chambered in 5.56

Squad is good. v12 recently dropped and added in tanks. Helicopters soon.
>Playing a round on Chora
>Get told to FOB up on Radio.
>mfw

Attached: 10_years_20_years_200_years_how_about_im_doing_none_of_them.jpg (915x609, 112K)

Anyone keen for Ready Or Not?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Never killed anyone with an m16 before huh

>EFT
They DMCA take down people who shit on bugs and they're years behind development schedule. Not to mention that they ban "cheaters," routinely with hundreds of false positives with a system that no one is really fucking sure is spyware or not.
Battlestate is not a fucking good company, and you are going to get fucked once again by an early access game.

Is hit reg bad, server tick typocally low or what? I have pretty good pong. but CQB sucks. I can put some rounds into some guys chest, but I'm the one dying a second later. I've gotten the *ping* headshot on a guy, but then I die and they don't.

Are there any other games that are as role-play heavy and Jow Forums as Fallout: New Vegas? Metro and other Fallout games feel really linear by comparison. I want a game where ammo and good guns are luxuries, where role-playing is the tits, and firefights are interesting.

Then it's not an AR-10, you stupid child.

H3VR is pretty fucking good even though the dev is a pinko

stop fucking spooking me you

>I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE CHARLIE

RS2's biggest problem is that it's way too fast-paced and arcadey compared to RO2. It's basically another Battlefield of Duty series now.

Escape from Tarkov

Been playing Ace Combat 4 and 5 for the last few weeks. Nostalgia factor aside, it's a fun game, albeit a little boring once you start grinding to release better aircraft + paints.
>Tfw you realize younger you was stupid for hating the MiG-31

War of Rights is great for some good ol Civil War LARPing, even if its a bit buggy still

This is inevitable because of network delay in games with extremely low time to kill. Rising Storm 2 somewhat tries to compensate that by time to aim, but it does not mean, that you will see any frames of enemy aiming at you before he kills you on his side (hit detection is local, whichever client sends kill message to server first - wins). If you think Rising Storm 2 is bad at this - check Rainbow 6 Siege (one life per round, aiming does not take as much time - enemy kills you before you see him going around corner "peekers advantage").

Nope even with good hit reg ARs have been nerfed to the point of being doo doo. And since nobody picks Resort ever there is no reason to play the game.

Mabye its because u can't shoot for shit dirty American

>Resort
>Heavily biased against South even when they are "defending"
>Good

>He doesn't know how to pilot Helicopters
The people who don't like Resort are the sort of people that think Metro was a good map in BF.

>tfw the developers won't do republic of korea faction because we have starvin' arvn

Attached: tfw no ROK.png (240x267, 94K)

I like the map, and the concept, but the first wave is unbalanced as fuck. Dishka per squad, spread out over the map. Hueys are cannonfodder. Hell I've wiped a Huey with an AK before. Only offense against the Dishkas, and nerds like me, is a sole Apache. They need to add amphibs or something to provide another route onto the beach to better combat the Dishkas.

Oh. And Metro was garbage. Gulf of Oman 2000 tickets was where it was at.

The problem is that the game requires a Commander and an SL to know what they are doing.
If the round started with a premptive shelling just behind the shore rocks it would do the trick.
Since a good helo can just land behind the rocks with a snap turn, problem is there is ussually a faggot with grenades on the rock.

bought Total Operational Art of War IV for Christmas. It's a great game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 9.28.35 PM.jpg (2515x1378, 1.08M)

>tarkov
>in a good place
>ever

Attached: 1541112492583.jpg (500x511, 287K)

Ahh, I see BSG is still paying people to shill on Jow Forums. Small indie developer from Russia, is small family company comrade ))))))

Wargame: Red Dragon
It's a great RTS, and you have to build a "deck" of units to bring into battle. I always bring flame tanks to kill infantry, it's so fucking fun.
Especially when you play something like North Korea, who has a huge 3000kg bomb, that I just dump on infantry.

Attached: 20181211063526_1.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Is this game essentially a spiritual successor to World In Conflict? I know it has more depth and features, but is it as fun as WIC?

Attached: 12040457716448100352_screenshots_20180719203244_1.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

It's more RTSy than WiC.

Attached: 20181224230644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

>Escape from Tarkov

2nd. BTW enjoying .11?

the RSASS is an AR10

So not good for a brainlet like me. Thanks will still try it out

It's under 10 bucks on steam and yeah, you'll sadly need a video to really get into it.
My tip is to make sure you use your recon units.

Surprising how fun it is to stand in a line shooting in a general direction, not being sarcastic I have a lot fun with this game

I love the new penetration physics, 7.62x39 actually goes through cement now whereas in ro2 a mosin couldnt shoot into a fucking brick house

its a Gewehr 43? There are alot of retarded prototype weapons but that isnt one of them.

Thanks m8. Merry christass

Attached: 136709203065.jpg (1162x850, 226K)

>When you drop a 3000kg bomb

Attached: 20181225011328_1.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

Tarkov is great, new update today

Anyone playing Ghost Recon Wildlands? It's pretty fun.

EFT fucks, lab map is pretty great desu.

Resort is always a fun map, tho mobile DSHKs have made it slightly harder now but i still enjoy landing on beach with a heli

I have some images saved from when I played ALB, but that's about it.

Attached: 1370120875215.jpg (1280x1250, 164K)

I enjoy it even with its flaws.

Attached: 1373327030628.png (816x1764, 2.03M)

11 years later and this game is still Jow Forumsino as fuck

Attached: 12040457716448100352_screenshots_20180719203347_1.jpg (1600x900, 106K)

Its okay. Pretty shit for a GR game and literally none of the DLC is worth owning, but the core gameplay is alright. Most people drop it after their 2nd or 3rd province because you've seen the all the game has to offer by that point, so it doesn't get discussed here much anymore.

I still play heroes and generals because it's a strategic FPS where you can play as WW2 Germans

Needs to fix fragmenting to actually work. Make tanking your character out have more negatives such as slower weapon handling/aiming and worse recoil control.
Also, needs a spine hit box. Only way to kill a man instantly in real life is to hit the spine or the brain, otherwise youre relying on bleeding.
Almost great

Just the right mix of Jow Forums, /out/, and /x/.
Hot Innawoods/Innasnow action, pleasing art style.

Attached: 2014_06_24___the_long_dark_warm_up_by_pencil_x_paper-d7nqun5.jpg (1400x788, 201K)

Anton might be an antifa commie but his gun autism rivals Jow Forumss and the firearm mechanics of the game are fucking pristine.

If you're still playing video games, I'd say that you're not ready for a firearm.

While I expect the children on this site to howl like stuck pigs, the fact is that firearms are not toys, and should not be used as such. Besides the idiots that get elected to public office, the biggest threat to citizen ownership of firearms are the idiots who spent their entire childhoods playing gun-based video games, and then started buying real weapons when they became of age, and now want to play vidya in the real world.

You faggots will get all guns banned, but I hope you take your dicks off with an AD and get a prison sentence before that happens.

retard

here's your (You)
put more effort in your b8 next time please

Not really Jow Forums at all but I’m glad that the Destiny 1 starting rifle made it into Destiny 2.

Attached: EA61ED84-26FF-4DF0-A3BD-07EECBD45172.jpg (194x570, 131K)

>Igotaname
Come back home, Spessman

Wish Tarkov had even more focus on PvE. Sometimes just wanna relax and good shit without having to worry about some level 40 guy with armor destroying me.

I hop on from time to time.

Server is dying and for some god damn reason I ended up Headmin but it's still fun

Squad.

Metal Gear

Titanfall 2 is kino for future warfare