Ruse is up we're all goverment agents

Okay hold up guys I'm really confused, The guy I'm supposed to be watching here actually wound up being a guy down the isle from me in my same department, so I talked to him and it turns out the guy he's watching is a guy over at Langly and that guy was watching me, so we did a database search and found out that this website literally only has a single civilian poster and the entireity of the population remainder are goverment employees. I'd really like to get this ironed out so I dont have to be stuck at the office all day finding him so listen up.

IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE FBI, NSA, CIA, FSB, MI6, ATF, CDC, FCC, NSB, KGB, FTC OR FDA please post in this thread. We seriously cannot find you.

Attached: Gregory-Peck-in-MacArthur-001.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jXTBAGv9ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'll never get me alive

Attached: FB_IMG_15439387408708013.jpg (712x712, 351K)

Orange man bad
Gib gunz
Free healthcare
Free daycare
Full semi automatic
45mm AK15

Attached: 3844A6C8-F14C-439F-9087-4105B846D344.jpg (332x314, 22K)

Checking in, John asks for apple juice. The chair is against the wall.

Come and take them

Attached: 1545315711741.png (493x610, 381K)

Buttle, or Tuttle?

Attached: fullwidth.da175b6c.jpg (970x595, 375K)

Are there still doughnuts by the dog killing gallery?

Hey, jack here. Floor 2: acquisitions.

Could someone tell Andrew from the break room to stop doing that gay spin shit with his revolver? He shot the coffee maker last week so I have to bring my own.

I'm with the Secret Service. You're all a bunch of amateurs.

Attached: agent.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

OSS oldfag reporting in, we have camps out in the Mojave Desert ready for the Jow Forumstard Kraut sympathizers!

Attached: 1459993620099.jpg (460x566, 96K)

USPIS here, giving a shout out to my homies over at USDA. Aggies rock.

It is hard work shit posting between flapping session.

LEGALIZE FULL AUTO GAY WEED

Am I the only U.S. Marshal posting on this godforsaken forum?

КГБ здecь, вы, зaпaдныe люди-мycop, y нac этoт пapeнь yжe мнoгo лeт.

Attached: (((fellow white ATF agents))) dont you just hate the gubment.jpg (467x488, 174K)

I'm the FBI agent that was dancing and my Glock fell out of my holster and discharged into a civ. I've been on k watch ever since.

Attached: 2018122395221143.jpg (1440x1920, 230K)

Eat shit gov dogs

Attached: 1545419511861.png (684x800, 455K)

Probably bullshit but if true i feel bad for you, those was some sick moves

Man, I'm just a humble NCIS guy looking for sailors bragging about their illegal tattoos.

that tv show is such bullshit.

anyway, I'm the actual civvie you're looking for. former combat engineer, deployed to iraq, with just enough college chemistry to make you worried. also, i work inna machine shop, and can make dias or whatever in my off time with literally no supervision because reasons if I ever decide to do so. also I have a router and a drill press at home so even if you pressure my boss you still can't stop me. everyone I know thinks that I'm some kind of perv and they know I shitpost here so you can't blackmail me with my online fapping habits. and lastly, I don't own any dogs. glow niggers pls go.

NDB here
stop giving me swedish flags

NSWC Crane here, is anyone here for actual weapons?

I'm CSIS so does that count?

Cindy asks for Cranberry, the table is in the kitchen

Nice try Jake from OCS

I got put here to put disinformation on Skinwalkers out, its commonly known that there's not actually any civilian gun owners here

Man, you think I care what you do on the internet? Just as long as you aren't going to Four Floors of Whores or Texas Street after 1700, I don't give a fuck. Sailors aren't allowed any real fun; only NCIS agents waiting to entrap sailors.

I was assigned here by a quasi-religious order to hunt skinwalkers.

Skinwalker here. Stop it, man.

>FBI, NSA, CIA, FSB, MI6, ATF, CDC, FCC, NSB, KGB, FTC OR FDA

implying Jow Forums isnt 40% JIDF jews looking to get threads deleted and monitor for hate speech from the goyim with guns
its worse now than its ever been and it was pretty bad enough before

Attached: (((fellow))) rational white person.jpg (500x378, 51K)

>I want people to actually know how to kill me
I keep your spooky ass alive, faggot. I own you. Do you know how much people here have actually come close to figureing out how to keep you down permanently? its alot more than you think

If I found out I was a government agent meant to spy on this place, I would very likely suck-start my my preban Colt AR.

Words cannot express how much I despise any and/or all federal firearms laws.

Dear friend

Please stop fighting, do not fall into typical American rage because of nothing. Be more dignified like Chinese. China holds edge in surveillance because of superior work ethic and impressive moral capacity. It would do well for America to follow Chinese standards.

Stfu Mao

you're just perpetuating negative stereotypes

Attached: 5c1.jpg (680x486, 41K)

does USPS count?

Air Force here, don't make us use our power swords on you.

Attached: 1527586022067.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I do find it funny just how hard this is memed considering it's just an officer award thing.

Shut up, stop trying to divert people away from the Chinese ""impressive"" posters you chink ass motherfucker

I chuckle every time I see this. Somehow an actual branch of the military are bigger larpers than me.

DGI reporting in, can someone tell Agent Florez to stop leaving cigar butts on the ground? We have ashtrays for a reason

They put lightning bolts on their sword, of course it's going to get memed.

bruh, this is like the best meme ever

Attached: 1527585609908.jpg (1200x857, 182K)

BIG IRRRRON

Attached: 1527587006094.png (780x520, 860K)

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

WTF Air force????

Apparently, the order of the sword award started out as a genuine way for enlisted to celebrate good air force officers, but has now become a somewhat mandatory voluntary process.

According to others who may be larping or may know more than I do, if you're actually a good officer they present you a nice, usable sword. If you're not so great, since they have to give you a sword anyway, they give you the most ridiculous, huge, silly sword possible.

>when the CO is a genuinely great officer and all-around swell guy but also the biggest, most obnoxious weeb on the planet so it works out either way

That'd probably warrant an actual folded x billion times katana.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 7.18.01 PM.png (350x342, 214K)

>Chinese have to point themselves out or nobody will remember them

>According to others who may be larping or may know more than I do, if you're actually a good officer they present you a nice, usable sword. If you're not so great, since they have to give you a sword anyway, they give you the most ridiculous, huge, silly sword possible.

It PROBABLY also has a lot to do with the CO's sense of humor and is meant more as a friendly gag

Jow Forums is for weapons and Jow Forums is for politics

youtube.com/watch?v=0jXTBAGv9ZQ

Attached: B19297CC-CF5A-43DC-ABCA-78239F2F9A32.jpg (750x733, 104K)

>maybe if I hide my eyes no one will know its me

Attached: 1544826615735.jpg (426x341, 31K)

>he does it for free

To be a professional, you would need to be paid.

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN

Well howdy neighbor. I didn't realize I was an object of interest to anyone else but Mrs.Wilson.

Attached: wilson.jpg (236x345, 12K)

>implying Wilson wasn't ATF

>Hey Tim, you making anything of the bang bang variety over there with all those tools you got there?

You think he just "happened" to be in the backyard everytime something interesting happened?

I knew it was white ash dildos

Who here Minstry of State Security?

Does shitposting to fellow agents still get me my 50cents?

user, I sent 10 years on Jow Forums. The last two years on Jow Forums. If you want to talk about the Jews here it has to be linked to the Tavor, Iron Dome or Saar class.

Retards raving about "Its da Joos!" on Jow Forums while tipping their fedoras is what kept me from ever going to /pol or /new/ in that first decade.
Now its possible, even likely that those retards were JIDF, but the fact is that the Jow Forumstards really did not help their case by rational argument or even being mildly on topic.
Also on Jow Forums is more likely to be the FBI, BATFE, or Glow Niggers.

Work safety standards? Engineering standards? China has no standards. There is the Party and that is all.

Its a freaking anime sword. Of course its going to be memed.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, lets just keep the appropriated funds flowing.

Same desu

JTRIG here, you guys are like babby

What? Where have you been hiding? I thought I was the only one on Ernst Thälmann Insel.

Yeah, I sort of had a bad habit of misplacing files and mislabelling evidence.... it's funny, the guys on here don't seem to understand that being reassigned to watch them is not a promotion, it's a punishment. Truth be told, we haven't gotten any leads on mass shootings or terrorism by wading through Japanese cartoons and everything else on this site. It's all just very disturbing.

great lakes coalition reporting in. the reactors and dams are safe but the chinks have been sending in late season "berry pickers" when theres no fucking blueberries here. even the native elders told them to get fucked

Attached: 2000px-Hudson_bay_large.svg.png (2000x1981, 385K)

>not collecting paychecks from multiple government agencies
>spread across multiple governments
Lol son, you a amateur. I have at least three governments funding my china stronk threads, blacked threads, and tfwnotrapgf threads.

NSA here. I know you others in the office are reading this. Know this, you stole my lunch from the fridge.
I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want to eat. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my lunch go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Attached: 1545011044843.jpg (492x381, 84K)

What the fuck? How am I supposed to know that you are being true, what is the proof?
What about 2007-2011 and all my other boys in Jow Forums Nevada Gang

Attached: 3a890243e35efb72c0fe37addf746ecc.jpg (397x255, 23K)

IRS here. Why don't you just buy out Jow Forums and 4channel and make both into .gov websites? It makes fiscal sense.

Bill keeps bringing his fucking daughter to work, cute kid but all she does is shit her pants and bill just goes oh heh she just does that sometimes and he leaves her in those shitty pants all day.
Fucking Christ Bill.

>mfw I'm the only real poster here and I don't even own guns

Attached: 1543098920621.gif (358x262, 224K)

>It makes fiscal sense.
This is exactly why, and you know it.

How did you know what I was doing earlier today?

>How did government agent spying on me know what I was doing?

Attached: THOT1.jpg (590x800, 159K)

Can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.

Quit coming down on the Sword! You fucks have NO idea what it's real purpose is. If you only knew. Even the fact its being touted around so much of late IS a bad thing!

US Bureau of Engraving and Printing HRT here, can someone tell me who's replacing pictures of Lincoln with swastikas on all the pennies? It's impressive but sort of annoying.

Thanks for not mentioning Green Street.

Oh, shit. Never mind.

I don't need some cocksmith like you trying to protect me.

If only you knew how bad things really are...

Attached: E528E505-EF1A-482D-9F0D-B4E323AB2401.png (1184x666, 1.02M)