OH NO NO NO NO NO

nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/afghanistan-troop-withdrawal.html

npr.org/2018/12/24/679813573/we-will-curse-them-as-traitors-syrian-kurds-react-to-u-s-troop-withdrawal-plan

OH NO NO NO NO NO

usa lost yet another two wars and left its allies to be slaughtered
well done mutts

If they will leave, we will curse them as traitors," he says. "The Kurds helped them to destroy ISIS. ... I have seven people from my family who were fighting ISIS and who were killed. And they were very young, not even in their 20s."

"All the work they did together, and now they are leaving so suddenly," he says. "I don't understand it. People are afraid that they will just sell the country to someone."

Attached: 1533567102782.jpg (1068x601, 120K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>reposting his same shitty thread with his same fake meme exuberance after getting BTFO
I guarantee you are a turkroach

inb4 the (((((kurds))))) are responsible for next terrorist attack. After all, these commie roaches like to do them in roachland

Libs sure do love Kurds all of a sudden for some reason...

The US always leaves when it gets bored, if you faggots didn't foresee this and develop contingencies for standing on you own two feet, its your own fucking faults.

kurds are uncivilized fucks

let natural selection take care of them, maybe one day the region will evolve into white people.

>US fucking over regional allies and throwing them to the wolves

News at 11

Kurds felt a taste of how it is to have the USA as an """ally""".

He tried to kill muh daddy tho!

All the butthurt warhawks in this thread.

You cannot liberate a people, they must do it themselves, it does no one any favors for the US to be an occupying force.

im saying this as an american , this is the dumbest meme to come from Jow Forums
its absolutely retarded to think there are chink bots posting on Jow Forums and even if there are i really dont think some shitty copypasta would stop them

Cant they just nuke Israel already? With Israel gone all of worlds problems will slowly disappear.

Watch as the Chicom shill tries to SHUT IT DOWN BAIZUO

Attached: China military to conduct training on digital warfare.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>usa lost yet another two wars and left its allies to be slaughtered
Other than Vietnam, what other wars were lost?

It’s a meme you dip

Syria and Afghanistan just recently. Within a week of each other and under the same president. Trump is literally the least successful war-time president in American history.

Ohh fuck them if the US had not helped they would live in the califat now. Its not like only the US profited from their engagement they also did ,the islamic state if mostly defeatet and so is the purpose for the US in staying there, its not the US responsibility to play kurd protector

Both of those haven’t ended though. Syria wasn’t our monkey to begin with, and it is sure as shit still ongoing. Afghanistan is still a warzone and the Taliban are doing their usual.

The PKK was merely the enemy of our enemy, nothing more. An alliance of convenience. Just fucking lol if they think we will defend a commie terrorist organization against one of Nato’s (real ally) most capable militaries.

Attached: B3CC19C3-E6F8-4A96-B86B-52995B79B8CF.jpg (620x399, 203K)

Roachposting should be a bannable offense

I listen to NPR every morning and it's clearly controlled by the chinese. It's not a meme

Fuck off roach. Turkey was only accepted in NATO to counter the Soviet Union.
Turks have proven to be crazy, unstable and getting worse by the minute.
Your little Ottoman dream will never become a reality.

Attached: 201a112636aa3cacbfe33df45fe15e505f91a38aa1f23f90fba71a393df27296.jpg (500x667, 76K)

Blame Obama for starting, I are as shit didn’t want the country to get involved in Syria

>I listen to NPR every morning and it's clearly controlled by the chinese. It's not a meme
I'm pretty sure NPR is just a project of the Democrat party at this point. They've dropped any pretense of being non-partisan.

COMMUNISTS SURPRISED US SELLS THEM OUT AFTER HAVING OUT LIVED USEFULNESS

NEWS AT 11

Attached: 1526945667187.gif (149x181, 836K)

You say that, but demographics are a hell of a thing.

>talk all that communist good shit
>hide behind US airpower
What did the YPG think was going to happen?

>Pulling out of two "wars" people have been wanting out of for more than a decade
>People still shit on Trump
>Europoors scared they have to handle their own problems with their neighbors now that America is done being their guard dog
>Goatfuckers upset that America will let that one slightly more extremist group maybe gain power since they know the Europoors wont come in and the slavshits would join another slightly different extremist group
oh no im so upset

Bring back Isolationism so we dont have bullshit like this happen again please and thank you

Attached: 2565131 - gadsden_flag.png (1800x1200, 1.13M)

t. Chang

>all this damage control from mutts losing wars and allies left and right and china and russia growing
you had your time as a superpower mutts its time to let go

Attached: 1510060072109.jpg (750x728, 270K)

t:56%

Serves them well for trusting Americans.

NEVER
EVER
TRUST
AMERICANS

The US only came to stop ISIS from claiming all of eastern Syria. If the YPG were not so incompetent maybe it would not have come to down letting the Americans in.