Someone give me the rundown on this guy. Was he really an asshole or did the war change him?

Someone give me the rundown on this guy. Was he really an asshole or did the war change him?

Attached: FD8C2E1F-4F52-4B27-B857-8760E49F3BA2.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY6JVZJX_34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> really an asshole
> war changed him
yes to both

Is google down for Christmas?

>give me the rundown on this guy

Attached: 1422138779629.png (1036x756, 513K)

I bought his book after an impressive interview with Bill O'Reilly or whatever, me n my dad read it. Then years later, started hearing about him being a jerk.

IDK, never knew the guy. I'll stick with a bad ass mother fucker though.

>He thought it would be a good idea to make an schizophrenic guy feel like there is a conspiracy against him.
>Btw the guy was his customer

He got what he deserved

What?

i always found it odd how in the film Chris said to him "it's about a 2 hour drive well make some conversation along the way"

then crazy guy says "he didn't talk to me the whole drive, so i thought he was conspiring against me, so i killed him before he killed me"

i feel like this was avoidable with just talking to him for minute

I heard his commander said he was special because he had the patience to stare down a scope for hours longer than your average sniper in similar circumstances. That’s the only difference that really set him apart, otherwise he was a flawed man as we all are but generally tried to do his best for people. He was an asshole in the sense that he really liked money but he wasn’t a bad person by a long shot.

he was an uneducated flyover retard

>Be in military
>get honorable discharge
>ohshitgotptsd.jpg
>decide to relax with a nice trip at the range
>guy offers to take me with his friend
>we have a great time shooting
>feel hand on butt
>look at him and his friend
>dicks out
>eyes staring at my anus

What do, Jow Forums?

Pic related.

Attached: 261282E700000578-0-image-a-1_1424966938882.jpg (634x375, 73K)

He had a chip on his shoulder and something to prove constantly. Real insecure dude. Read his book and you get a good feel for who he is and his warped self-image. He just constantly goes off about how much of a humble simple country good ol boy he is right before telling his bizarre braggadocio stories that still sound like a lie even if you know they're for sure true.

The whole sacrifice narrative doesn't really sell me, because he pretty much wanted everything that happened to him and actively pursued it. He liked the military life and he liked killing.

Simo's rifle wasn't a POS. Ever see the Finnish nugget? It's awesome.

Dude was the poster child for everything that was going wrong in the SF community. Some guys would do a couple interviews, decide to 'write' a book and start 'net banging' once they got out doing classes and other high profile shit for money.

It wasn't just the Navy guys doing it but those boys sure beat that "I'm a SEAL!" drum hard.

Attached: 1504976442842.png (591x620, 103K)

You have a gun and know how to use it right? Shoot to kill.

He was a slack jawed faggot. Kyle claimed he punched out a famous ex-governor in the middle of a crowded bar. Couldn't find one witness to testify about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY6JVZJX_34

Attached: predator-jesse ventura, slack jawed faggots.gif (597x324, 2.62M)

And that ex governor came back to sue his wife. Lmao.

He went after the Kyle Estate, and to do so he had to sue the widow. Either way it became a fact that Kyle did lie/fabricate/hallucinate about punching him in the face.

Attached: An American Hero.jpg (248x351, 15K)

He shot children over wire to inflate his kill count

>8-4-4-4-12 shill iphone pic id
get out of here fucker

He initiated the lawsuit while Chris was still alive, so there goes that whole "muh SF widow prosecution" angle.
Not to mention that he only wanted to clear his name, not receive any financial gain.

>He initiated the lawsuit while Chris was still alive,
An Mr Ventura had to make a motion to continue the lawsuit after the death and creation of the Estate. So the truth is a little in between "make a grieving widow of an American Hero poor' and 'Jesse just clearing his name'. Jesse pretty much lives off his reputation at this point, and having it impinged would have cost him opportunities to make money.

Attached: go mohammed and Malvo.jpg (559x325, 25K)

>sign up expressly to go kill pre-pubescent sandniggers for ZOG
>go home and cry about it
Wow that's real brave.

>it was a two hour drive to the range
good god

Americans like driving i guess.

Did we like read the same book fag. Cause no where does he brag about himself. He said it was necessary not that he wanted to kill anyone he's a good family man. Kys

>Be a autistic homo
>Sign up to be a antifa
>Crys and goes home when his rallies do nothing.
Wow that's real brave op.

I'm not even him but why would you assume he's antifa?
He's naming the Jew. Why would he be antifa?
Shutup faggot

Exactly, dont act like a nigger and your wife act like a mudshark because you want to shit on some old man.
Idgaf about Jesse, but if Chris wanted to write that shit he should have at least punched him instead of lying like a nigger.
Makes me wonder what else could be fake about him.

>Did we like read the same book fag.
Apparentyl you did not read the same book as everybody else. Or are unable to process any kind of context.
Protip, if half of someones speech is
>look how humble i am! I am a man of unprecedented modesty! Just take a look at me and you will see a person of unparalleled, unmatched, extraordinary humility!
You probably should thke his claims with grain of salt.

Also:
And just imagine. Think for a sceond. Ventura, throughly unsympathetic piece of dick, actually managed to win money from grieving widow of a true a american hero. In a case of "one guy said thing vs other guy said other thing". Just imagine how incredibly fucking strong the evidence had to be on ventura's side to force jury to award him money for what by all intents and purposes should be easiest victory for Kyle's wife. I mean if there was even a tinisest shred of doubt, any jury in the entire country would side with her faster than you could spell "venturaisafaggot"

Based.

>He's naming the Jew. Why would he be antifa?
There are 3 groups that name the jew; far right, far left and muslims

Kyle's wife is a bitch. It has to be said. All she had to do was admit it was all a lie and give a public apology. That's all Ventura wanted. She refused.