Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=oFyoDYDPFLU

Attached: 48395226_2349603405115134_2130348450770845696_n.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc
quora.com/What-is-constructive-intent?share=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_possession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Illegal thread not allowed

Did you not see the last 30 threads on this very same topic?

kys

time to start panic buying metal coat hangers

Times like these we need to proliferate this type of knowledge, simmer down

Obligatory Clickbait tag: AWESOME COAT HANGER LIFE HACK THAT THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!!

automatic guns are infinitely better than semiautomatic guns. you don't even need to aim. you can just hose them down. the entire compiled knowledge of gun fighting that we have boils down to this: whoever fires the most bullets wins. with automatic guns you can shoot people through walls, shoot multiple people, scare even more people, make people hide, kill people really really dead, and you don't even have to look down the sights, you can literally just hold the gun firmly around you waist or chest, and point it from there, and pay attention to the impacts. it's like a long range buzzsaw. gloriously destructive.

yeah, yeah, at a hundred yards you have to line up the post and wings and consider the height over bore and all that boring shit to hit someone with ONE bullet. you can't just spray at that range unless it's a REALLY GOOD and BIG gun. but who gives a fuck. if someones that far away, you can just like, go home instead of shooting people.so it doesn't matter.

a gun that isn't automatic is like a cock without balls. if its not automatic it's neither seriously for defense nor for assault, semiautomatic weapons are only good for MURDERING someone who is off guard. automatic weapons are for fighting. i know that war is about murder but civilians aren't soldiers and shouldn't have semiautomatic weapons.

>own ar
>own metal coat hanger
>get door busted down at 4am, doggo shot, kids flashbanged then shot, wife shot, side chick shot, cousin shot, grandparents down the road shot from the porch
>atf shoots you in the dick and breaks your legs
>ask why
>constructive intent
>thrown away in prison to be brutally buttraped by Jamal and biker joe all form owning an ar and metal coat hanger
>such is life in burgerland

I assume this will only work with FA triggers?

No. You need a mispec bolt though

Nice post shill, next time use the shift key.

>didn't read the last two lines in the post
It's not a shill, it's a psyop

>loving automatic weapons means you're a shill or glownigger

ah, yes. nu/k/ 4channel. good stuff.

Attached: 1538336876829.jpg (204x248, 9K)

I would never make one.

>whoever fires the most bullets wins
What is Africa

Yeah no shit. That's why LMGs are bitchin.

My problem is they never seem to work as well as the videos. I've tried doing tons of shit like this and I always spend an hour trying to get it to work half-decently before hucking it into the bushes

you should have said, 'what is mogadishu', because usually white people have a lot more ammo than black people when they fight over territory and resources.

but mogadishu they obviously had more ammo against us, and bloodied our nose (while suffering insane casualty levels). the operative phrase there would probably be 'all else being equal'. (all else is not equal here)

me either

Mommy we still fired more rounds and killed way more skinny so yeahhhh.

Reverse psyop is how you combat the glow
>gun control is racist
>shoot rapists
>Having the names, addresses, passports, and fingerprint cards of automatic weapon owners is just common sense, reopen the registry that Reagan closed in 1986

the primary way a soldier kills another soldier is through shooting him. as shooting rates increase, there is a concurrent and logarithmic increase in speed of killing. this is why you should shoot more bullets at the enemy. only when you reach the maximum number of bullets being shot possible, should you focus on less important aspects of killing such as where those bullets are aimed, because, as the tao te ching says, 'he who shoots without discrimination always hits what his gun is aiming at. he who aims without shooting will never shoot anyone, for he is always aiming'.

by fighting the glow, you give the glow the power to control your behavior. be like water, which passes all obstacles. by taking the sissy bitches at their word that their concern about guns is legitimate because of reasons, you authenticate their bitch shit.

make your heart and mind be like an automatic weapon, always shooting, never aiming, hitting everything in its path. flow like water, like a belt of ammunition you must be flexible, or you will break.

Attached: 1538088085273.gif (500x377, 412K)

The coat hanger is the most useful life tool ever
>Hangs clothes
>Punishes children
>Kinky sex toy
>Aborts babies
>Makes a fully automatic machine gun

Endless possibilities

Does this require a specific bolt carrier like the lightning link? I'm guessing it requires a FA capable trigger of course. It also looks like the rifle becomes FA only and incapable of semi.

Attached: 1378586282667.jpg (640x512, 86K)

you forgot the most important of all,...
custom fit muffler/tailpipe brackets

No need for a select-fire control group, a notch in the hammer would actually make it more difficult. It being FA only is the trade off though

Attached: 1545056260269.jpg (960x534, 49K)

How about the bolt carrier?

Nice try

Attached: DogThreads.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Some might disagree with your observation...

youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc

>kinky sex toy...
pls explain. ideally with reenactors.

m16 bolt carrier required. available from psa and others online for mere shekles.

IT'S NOT A DIAS
REEEEEEE

Do you anons think that downloading this picture and owning a coat hanger + AR15 would be grounds for constructive intent?

no

I'm assuming he's into shoving stuff in peepee holes

for a determined lawyer, visiting this board around the same time as this posting and owning a coat hanger would be.

You're not thinking jackboot enough.

eww

glow? I assume that's a reference to glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers?

>by fighting the glow, you give the glow the power to control your behavior. be like water, which passes all obstacles. by taking the sissy bitches at their word that their concern about guns is legitimate because of reasons, you authenticate their bitch shit.
>make your heart and mind be like an automatic weapon, always shooting, never aiming, hitting everything in its path. flow like water, like a belt of ammunition you must be flexible, or you will break

Very Deep

>Do you anons think that downloading this picture and owning a coat hanger + AR15 would be grounds for constructive intent?

you assume of the faceless bureaucrats at the ATF / gun-grabbing left give a s*** about logic reason facts science history or need anything reserve resembling objective reality they don't.

Lisa same assholes at think if you own a 30 round magazine going to shoot up a school for the same assholes at think if you want to wall you want to kill a bunch of brown people I think if you're white you're automatically a Nazi, constructive intent really is just the brainchild of the brainless left it gives them any excuse they want and need to do anything.

>s***

Attached: 8;02.jpg (553x351, 26K)

>phone poster
>thinks firearm ownership aligns with the agenda of any political party
Checks out

Attached: 1512182897961.jpg (880x440, 66K)

Can be used to get into most cars

Looks like all it does is prevent the hammer from engaging with the disconnector. Not sure how the rifle keeps firing with the hammer riding the bolt carrier. You can't make a full auto simply by filing down the disconnector because the hammer rides the bolt carrier back into battery and doesn't have enough force to set off the primer. Not sure how it's different with a DIAS but I'm assuming it has to delay the hammer until the bolt is locked to give it the force necessary to detonate the primer.

no, it forces the disconnector out of position when the bolt carrier closes.

Interesting

I can't believe all of the newfags taking this seriously

literally no one is taking that poast seriously, newfriend.

ATF please. It’s Christmas. What are you even doing at the Office?

Explain
None of them seem to understand this is a copypasta, yourself included

That was a challenge to read

its not copypasta, retard. i know this because i wrote it today on 4channel. and so i know you've never seen it before.

Kill niggers. Please

welllllllllllllllllll. since it's christmas..... ok.

Baste and breadpilled

Those who pass this reading comprehension test must then pass the Time Cube Reading Comprehension Test.

>constructive intent
Wrong.
It’s constructive possession you retard. Where the fuck do you zoomer queers come up with “constructive intent” all the time??

retarded faggot boomer who can't use a computer detected, go take your insulin you little bitch, i fucked your mother.

mfw both terms exist
quora.com/What-is-constructive-intent?share=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_possession

Attached: 5411bdc2afb4f37261a15eb6e214a023956ac749caee74682d9c67740c2b068f.jpg (720x659, 63K)

Both exist but only one can be applied to possessing a firearm.
If you read the definition you’d know that.
I fucked your dad and sucked your uncles dick while your bitch mom pegged me. Go fuck yourself queer boy.

Attached: dubs-stalin.jpg (260x194, 11K)

>Both exist but only one can be applied to possessing a firearm.
Neither apply to constructing a firearm, though.

>If you read the definition you’d know that.

>not understanding what constructive possession means, the post.
Imagine being this retarded.

How illegal is this

That's it, hand over the fucking coat hangers or Fido here gets it.

Attached: 819a389d55c94f1305c57a52ce509261.jpg (432x648, 30K)

I know its you Nevin

Constructive possession is about creating a legal construct that you are the possessor of an item that you didn't have your grubby dickbeaters on when the cops arrested you.

i wodner if there could be "constructive passion". it'd be like, you really wanna make one, but you can't because you're poor or a total pussy.

Maximum 10 years prison, $250k fine. It's the same penalty as if you had an unregistered machine gun.

Oh and as a side note, the ATF actually considers that little wire hanger construct to BE an illegal unregistered machine gun, even if you didn't even own an AR-15

Hypothetically of course, what's stopping me from making one of these and just shooting on my own land far away from any fuckers who might try to van me?
And what's stopping me from just throwing it in a bush or flushing it down the toilet if I'm afraid of getting caught?

My peenus weenus

Nothing. Well aside from this post that could be used to fuck with you legally.

im gonna say that posting here isnt a great start. rule number fucking one man, dont say shit. but youll probably wanna brag about it one day with a buddy from work, so youll text him and that text will have incriminating evidence

Nosy fudd neighbors, talkative friends/family, the surveillance van we have parked outside your house.

>Hypothetically of course, what's stopping me from breaking the law?

Nothing.

Attached: GsYc0DN.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Jesus. To be honest, I've always known how ridiculous the NFA is, but this just sends home just how retarded it is.
If it's this easy to make literally any AR with an M16 BCG full giggle, then what's the fucking point of even having the legislation? How can the ATF possibly control that? It's a literal fucking coathanger that can be turned into an autosear with 5 minutes of work.

Obviously you dont. Thanks for not being a kike

It's also really easy to rape a woman, or rob a bank.

Bob, they're asking questions. Get the flashbangs ready.

Attached: 4197836b868377db4038fe5fb6c70e7be05a4d328ce5ad10b6457af73be81047.jpg (334x750, 41K)

>soon having a white penis will be contructive intent to rape

Technically nothing. I have given a lot of thought to doing something like this in the past but honestly it isn’t worth it in my opinion. The only upside to having full auto in a civilian setting would be in a close range jump scare home invaders spray and pray scenario when you are shitting your pants and don’t have the mental capacity to do anything more than squeeze and hold the trigger. The only other reason to have a full auto is so you can show your buddies your super beating full auto AR, and the more people you tell about it the higher chance you have of getting caught and assfucked by Uncle Sam. If you really want to increase rate of fire legally then just look into getting a binary trigger, which in my opinion is actually better for sustained fire than FA because it allows you more control

>what's the fucking point of even having the legislation?
The point of the NFA is the same point as every other law against victimless "crimes." That is complete control of the population through selective enforcement of laws. They want to make as many things as they possibly can illegal so they can slap you with a felony if you're considered a political enemy.

>Needing to have a reason.
Just enjoy yourself for once, user. Rip off a mag or two and chuck the wire in a bush when you're done.

Same friendo

Yeah that’s all we’ll and good but I’m not going to go through the process of making one of these things and adjusting it to get it just right so that it works properly so I can dump 2 mags and get rid of it. I would at least keep it in a hidden location and not ditch it right after using it.

I'm failing to grasp how it will work in a non FA (or drop-in) trigger because all of the depictions I ever see are of FA trigger groups.

>or rob a bank.
>Im-fucking-plying
Unless you consider walking out with roughly a few (see: under 10) grand "robbing" it.

Starting at the point of the cycle when the bolt carrier is all the way back in the buffer tube. Bullet just left the muzzle and finger is still on the trigger. The hammer is held back by the disconnector. As the buffer spring expands and the bolt carrier group moves forward, it pushes down on the top of the DIAS, which in turn pushes down on the back of the disconnector, releasing the hammer just as the bolt lugs are locking.

Attached: 1545406434703.png (1371x731, 295K)

Because once you have a felony you can't own guns. It also makes it easier to keep tabs on you, control what kind of work you can get, and ultimately make it easier to incarcerate you repeatedly unless you play life exactly by their rules

All this thing does is hold the disconnector back to stop it engaging. Just remove it from your trigger group and you get the same effect

Huh, neato. It's nice to get an explanation that isn't a hour long youtube video or a "just google it yourself" and actually answers the question.

You forgot about the IRS coming at you for tax evasion too.

Idk about you, but I spank my gf with one

This is why I use plastic coat hangers. Checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1545229661103.jpg (400x300, 78K)

It causes the bolt carrier to push down on the 2nd sear catch only when the bolt is fully in battery the hammer drops. Years ago I saw some retard do this at a range I never asked how he just showed the part he used. It was before I knew about firearms laws or I would of thought he was a cop and never talked to him.

Except that's not correct, you goddamn retard. Hammer follow and full auto are not the same.

I do not understand what this is saying. Who is she?