China’s new jet engine suddenly takes air combat in a whole new direction

>thestar.com.my/news/regional/2018/11/10/chinas-new-jet-engine-suddenly-takes-air-combat-in-a-whole-new-direction/

Very impressive.
Every day the Chinese Dragon takes a daring leap forward, while American imperialism consequentially suffers another humiliating setback.

Will USA gracefully exit the world stage, and stop obstructing China in it's noble mission to institute a new and just world order, or will they keep fighting the already lost battle until the final but inevitable defeat?

Attached: Chinasnewjetenginesuddenlytakesaircombatinawholenewdirection.jpg (620x413, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzXAbm55DOE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
en.greatfire.org/search/wikipedia-pages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imblessive

>another chink astroturf thread that mods won't delete
xD

>chinese jets
Inferior and less impressive than Western jets.

>pink smoke
Mao confirmed a faggot

mohhst ihmpleshive!... ooooHHHHH

Is China finally at the point to where they're 30 years behind instead of 40?

All jokes a side. This is something I personally expected highly of China. This is something the nation is very prestigious at presenting superior arms weapons.

Worthless insectoid people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzXAbm55DOE

>quantum shilling

Based.

American fatties will get a heart attack when attempting something like this.

Attached: J-10B TVC performance.webm (720x480, 2.39M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

Pretty cool but uuuuuuuuhhhh....
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

So? America and Russia have had this technology for thirty years. This is just the Chinks catching up. Stop shilling Chinese jets, they are utterly shit compared to anything in America’s sphere of influence.

This technology has been in the F-22 for decades

Careful. Mods temp banned me for that. Seems gookmoot likes the astroturfing done by his people.

Not seeing anything the Russians have been doing for 30+ years now

Attached: 01VyU6l.jpg (640x615, 58K)

>Russia
>genuine 3D AVEN-TVC
>single engine

no.

You think they pay him?

It's implessively shit and already obsolete.0 clina, back to making plastic cup holders for rich westerners, your future is a toxic wastepile

im sure that maneuverability would have been very helpful in world war two.

What the fuck are you on about?
The real badass on the playground is the one that doesn’t feel the need to showcase his big dragging cock all the fuckin time. The US doesn’t need to prove it’s a badass because everyone knows it. I’m so sick of these fuckin threads

Attached: 6BC45A72-58D6-4D2F-886D-1BA23841A7B8.jpg (720x405, 33K)

It's literally racist and xenophobic against China. It is only right for mods to ban such people.

Holy shit, they've reached 1990 technology levels goys!

>whole new direction
straight down?

t. Literal chicom agent.

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

IMPLSV

Truly remarkable.

A country that can create such an engineering and military marvel has truly earned the right to call themselves a world power. With Americas power waning by the day, it is truly awe inspiring to see another, much more worthy nation rise to its rightful place. China's continued, uninterrupted expansion is impressive. Nothing like this has ever been seen. We are living in great times to see such a mighty nation emerge on a world scale again. Only with the strength of a unified people and brilliant leaders has such an event been able to take place. world peace will finally be possible now that capitalist imperialists have been shown their error, and the vanguard of that peace is China!

I agree

China has always been leading in all technological advances in every field since Hong Kong was returned.

>whole new direction
I guess straight down is technically a direction.

Im not sure whats worse at this point JIDF or China posters.

Just like those infantry lasers.

>china will grow larger

Jews are the enemy of the people. China is the country of the people. Jews are slaves of America.

Shill on you crazy Chinaman.

Attached: 1542061366539.jpg (716x715, 112K)

This sounds like a cut scene from Command and Conquer Generals.

Daily reminder that Chinese

>eat dogs
>shit in the streets
>strive to outjew one another
>owe their entire development to theft
>cannot invent anything on their own
>are literal soulless robots
>are 5' 4" max

One redneck could take on a at least 300 chinamen with a bow and arrow and be fine

cant wait until the chinese decide to flex and get gooked back 100 years and then become a korean slave state

Attached: 1545451547069.jpg (1952x1378, 340K)

>Directly into the trash

reminder that China knows it stands no chance against the US militarily but is actively investing in Americas socio-economic demise

I pity the pilot

This, saw practically the same series of turns with an F22 at an airshow 10 years ago

Wrong. I’m Chinese and you forget the fact that none can match the Chinese at our ability to ruin ourselves. Our ability to backstab each other for profit and abuse each othe, even family, for our gain is unsurpassed. We accel at harming our own people. That redneck wouldn’t even be able to get a single arrow off before the 300 chinamen butcher each other.

this

Attached: avg chink.png (883x837, 56K)

Wait so the Chinese actually made chemtrails real? Impressive

What is the pasta?

He's a jap, not a chink

wow incredible where can I sign up for chinese army

Attached: 1545654797926.jpg (578x531, 36K)

Those are all banned words and phrases on the Chinese internet.

>You recreated the Eurofighter.

Good... job?

>straight down is technically a direction
Yup. Until you collide with a planet, and assume multiple, simultaneous vectors.

Implessive

>be china
>kill off every independent thinker and terminate their entire bloodline because they aren't commies
>population no longer capable of innovation
>not one original idea comes out of your country
>han chinese bordering on being classified as domesticated humans due to lack of creativity, empathy, and self preservation instinct
>buy US tech from israel (greatest ally!)
>put decorative smoke emitters on it
>CHINA STRONK

kek! these threads are humorous. its like reading Pravda and listening to Radio Moscow on shortwave back in the olden days. Who sez Millenials have no grasp on humor.

>www.thestar.com
A red star, I presume?

china fragility on display this christmas day

couldn't ask for a better present

It’s based on the Israeli Lavi, which is supposed to be an improved F-16

everybody git yours

Attached: fuck chink threads.jpg (2096x3000, 1.69M)

Sage

So, a Chinese copy of a copy of a 40 year old US design? Am I supposed to be implessed?

chink shill controller here, yeah we pay him.

the fuck you say goy?

fuck china

>China finally replicates a maneuver that Russians have had as a standard thing since the 70s

Call me back when you are do this shit in a JF-17 and produce them for $20 million.

Rollin 4 derail

i dont like any of these

Attached: brdm1.jpg (828x504, 53K)

Derailing.

Based and Chinpilled.

Nope, they're not, at least not all. But of course you can keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Attached: 六四事件.jpg (1130x859, 239K)

That's what you get when you morons keep spamming it like mindless bots. You absolutely deserve it! You'll get same treatment if you endlessly spamming in somewhere else, too. Yeah, it won't miraculously make Chinese posters disappear, it will only get your own posts deleted or banned.

god damn, the fucking bastards really are shitting up this board.

rolling

en.greatfire.org/search/wikipedia-pages
Some of the banned things are really amusing.

Yeah, so amusing that I used Chinese 百度 to search the first name(2008_Tibetan_unrest) lists on your precious fakenews website, and pic is what I got.

You fuckers are really 100% soulless morons, but the more of you exist in the west, the better, because (((we))) can rely on morons like you to spread disinfo and fakenews in order to deceive American public, which kinda benefits China actually.

Attached: Amusing-.jpg (1863x888, 340K)

gimme gimme a good one

Gee it's almost like the site itself says that https versions of wikipedia are not affected. Also show the actual articles instead of the search.

Gee, your fakenews website said it's "100% censored", but actually it's not, moron.
百度 is the largest and most used Chinese search engine locates in mainland China and it didn't block nor distinguish whether it's "https" or not on my search results, but of course you can keep lying to yourself.

Attached: 100% Ameican fakenews.jpg (1554x787, 354K)

I didn't use any proxy nor VPN nor "circumvent" btw.

I see you ignored both of my statements.

>I see you ignored both of my statements.
Nope, I directly replied and refuted your "statements", but you're deflecting like typical moron.

Attached: Geeze__.jpg (2218x888, 478K)

Do I really need to keep pointing out the obvious?

Yes, the obvious is you're fakenews.
I didn't use any "circumvent" to bypass the so-called "100% censored", those results, including your precious "https", are the direct outcome of my search. But keep up your "good work", comrade, this cyber disinfo project is going well :^)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I use Baidu app too, very good program. As good as Google but using Google is very depressing, many news about black people and transgender mental illness people. That is why Baidu is very good, I use Ali express for shopping too.

>As good as Google but using Google is very depressing, many news about black people and transgender mental illness people
kek

>tfw there are enough chink shills on Jow Forums that the chink corps are buying their own shills to sell to the chink shills.

Americans can't understand that not everyone is like them or wants to be like them. They can't understand that for ex. Chinese people know about Tianenmen....but approve of it (because the Tianenmen faggots were liberal democrats who wanted to turn China into a western, liberal democrat, open borders hell holle.)

>What is the Rockwell-MBB X-31

Attached: 1280px-Rockwell-MBB_X-31_landing.jpg (1280x844, 171K)

Please the slut

>China’s new jet engine
You mean a shitty chinese copycat of an old soviet engine.

ITT: Fags who don't know how to sage

> Only official rhetorics
> not banned
Nice no true Scotsman.

Attached: 20181226_1.png (1573x452, 38K)

roll

Attached: 1544263787925.png (960x720, 794K)

> TVC on a Gen 4.5+ fighter is new and superior
> What is STOL/MTD, ACTIVE, VISTA, HARV
This E-M vs supermaneuvarbility topic is almost the same old shit as asking why US "lags" behind in supersonic/hypersonic anti-ship ballistic missiles, SSKs, missile boats, etc.

Rolling

Uppity slut pls

huh, roll

What is 2D and not in production?

rollin

Attached: Chinese engineering.jpg (968x7648, 1.52M)

The Chinese Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark hair. This dark hair reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing cold, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark hair reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Chinese Mans demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.The Chinese Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Chinese Mans penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Chinese Man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Chinese seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Chinese Man impregnates.

In total, the Chinese Man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Chinese Man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: 1544921156835.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)