Post Your Haul

Show us what you got this year, Jow Forumsommandos!

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

I didn't get - or ask for - much material-wise this year. Pretty much the only thing was a new belt. The YouTuber who calls himself Talon Sei talked me into the idea that this one is good for concealed carry, so I asked dad for it for Christmas this year and that's what I got. Seems pretty nice so far.

Attached: Photo Dec 25, 13 48 07.jpg (2448x3264, 2.2M)

Brother bought me a fal parts kit. It didn't come in on time so I just got the shipping email in a box.

I got him a s&w model 28-2

Attached: ImbelFALPartsKit.1.jpg (300x203, 10K)

Got 80 Bucks to spend which is more than I expected so I'm happy. looking for something ak related. What should I get?

Attached: 1545612897100.jpg (919x768, 132K)

>the Youtuber who calls himself talon sei

Is a faggot

Sorry I guess I should have waited to see what belt Ian recommends then you’d approve because of this place’s homosexual obsession with him.

Attached: my christmas present.jpg (5092x3395, 2.3M)

Few new Tek Mats, Shoes, and a Inch-lbs torquing screwdriver.

Grandpa also gave me 30 bucks that will go to getting my mauser off Lay away on thursday

>takes the advice of a shill and instagram personality he found on YouTube
>recoils with a nonsequitur after he's confronted

So anyway, here's my poverty "build" that I've been working on over the course of a year. It's a gift to myself that coincidences with today, also fuck Christmas and this lonely life

Attached: BCM16A3 CARBINE.jpg (3264x2448, 2.05M)

>kabar
>morakniv with fire starter spine
>torque slingshot
>all the shit to make and tie bands
>hammock
>new crocs
>new Mexican blanket
>shirt with a bunch of neon nip rune signs and a shadow samurai figure and Godzilla (I'm not even a weeb)
>scifi book
>500 m1 bullets

I got nothing fun related, because I'm 37 and married with two kids, and a 3rd on the way. Got my kids duplos.

So what cool dad stuff did you get instead?

Looks so boring. At least it’s better than nothing.

I don't know why, but I got an airsoft pistol, pellets, and an airsoft target. They just picked it up at random. Really thankful they got me something, but damn. At least I also got $50 though.

airpods and money, 17 year old britfag with middle class normie parents

Got some shirts and socks from the family, and some chopsticks and stuff from my sister living overseas in Asia. Not much, but I wasn't really wanting for much. Overall, pretty good day, now with more stuff to wear.

>17 year old
>britfag

The fuck you doing here?

You think that's boring? This is how the "build" began life

Attached: BCM4A1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

A Tsunami gun case from Santa to me, 200 300 gr. Hornady .458 HP bullets, a cool gorillion CCI Magnum Rifle primers, three slabs of Pepsi Max, and an ammo box that fits .45-70.
Also got some money, which is going into the SxS big game rifle-fund.

I actually kinda like how it turned out personally. I like simple and funtional. Kinda how I want my ar to be whenever I get around to building one.

If there's anything I've learned, don't fuck with Ruger or Smith & Wesson

No gun stuff but some cooking stuff

Attached: image000000.jpg (2592x1944, 1.11M)

Looks like a nice belt user. If it doesn't end up working out 5.11 has a polymer reinforced belt I really like that is pretty cheap. I like the blue, merry Christmas.

Why does your knife have growth rings?

Wife got me some electronic ear pro. Mother in law got me a $50 cabelas gift card. Grandpa got me a .270 die set so we can start loading .270 together. Grandma got me baked me some cookies and got me some socks. Mom got me some pmags and dad got me a 1851 .44 BP revolver earlier this month so that was his gift.

Attached: 20181122_200320.jpg (2576x1932, 1.53M)

I got pic related. 870 wingmaster magnum, the case and everything in it. It’s my birthday present too since my birthday is January 5th
>grandma got me baked
Your grandma is cool

Attached: C6993756-DEDC-46B8-ACAA-4BECC8EA5A6D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Kickass present

Complete ignorant moron here, but do those super high end knives do much better than the cheap $15 set of kitchen knives from Wal-Mart?

Was gifted a Springfield SAR-8!
But it’s on an aluminum receiver, rather than a stamped steel Greek EBO :(

Not him, but yes, absolutely. Buy once cry once.

Mostly just cash for either ammo, or a tax stamp, my choice.

Attached: 1451020507215.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Buying guns for Christmas presents is basically a family tradition at this point. Little brother got a Winchester 1300 and my dad got an ATA O/U this year. I’m lucky to have a dad who loves guns as much as he does.

Yeah. I'm sure your dad is awesome.

Then please go post it on /ck/ where I started the same thread.

I've been angry lately so I skipped Christmas with the family

Nice house user.

You eventually hit a point of diminishing returns, but a $100 knife is worlds better than stamped Wal-Mart shit. You can actually get some pretty decent sets for reasonable prices at Costco or even places like Marshall's, if you see a set of forged Henckels or Zwilling knives there it's likely to be worth picking up if you're at all into cooking.

That's my birthday too user. Wish I would get a gun though.

Nothing Jow Forums this year sadly, family are as un-Jow Forums as it gets. Got an iPad, a mini oscilloscope, some flannel shirts and some fancy dress socks though, all pretty nice stuff. Also a new Nespresso coffee machine that was more of a whole family present since we're all coffee drinkers.

>Got an iPad,
Regular or Pro?

Part 1/4 these are my base parts, carbine build in the mail and a few others in the mail.

Attached: 48411675_10213262178048854_6526000122470334464_o.jpg (1440x1080, 454K)

Regular, just the base 32gb model. Fine my me, I just use tablets for reading in bed and on the shitter, and asked for it to replace my old Android tablet that had gotten almost unusably slow and had very little battery life after a few years of daily use.

I feel ya. I have to buy myself k related stuff for xmas because the wife and kid just buy me clothes. Got me a new gat and a brace.

Attached: 65201106-6C4B-4D5D-9BE4-681E6EF2943F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Oops, phoneposting

This looks like a rifle from 2009, still looks good to me

>$200 gift card for my LGS
>bout tree fiddy in cash
>bought myself a Savage 10BA Stealth
>a bottle of Courvoisier
>steam gift card
>some neat tools for my toolbox at work
>a smol panettone
>socks

Not bad at all

Attached: 1531199919232.gif (342x342, 404K)

Got a gun locker for my apartment I'm moving into, and gifted myself a galil parts kit that came in fucking perfect condition for some odd reason. Oh I also got my girlfriend her first gun because she showed interest, a CZ P07 tac because it seemed
like her style. She's still in that phase where she doesn't know if it's okay to finger fuck your gun 24/7 or not which is fun to watch.

Gifts from all family = 0

Gifts given to family (monetary value and cash) = $500

Gift to myself for being awesome = Arsenal 106F 5.56

I could tell you how to make phone posting not do that but
>gat
I don't feel like having to explain more than once.

Got a bunch of gift cards to rural king because they are my local nonfucked big box gun seller so that was nice but i don't know what to buy.

Christmas is for children and parents. Being a single dude in your 20s ends up with Christmas being uneventful. Anyway bought myself a PC9

Oh let’s not be so serious all the time.

>tfw single dude in my 30s
Things did not go as planned.

tortilla press
some local beans
flip flops
a gift card for the Nintendo e shop
bunch of candy
and a sweet ass pen

actually pretty happy. I have enough money to buy what I want so gifts typically turn into clutter. God I hate Christmas.

I collect old Munitions and ammo boxes, so my dad made me a display case to hang up. It came out pretty nice and that is my prized peice.

Also got some 45-70 reloading dies and bullets and brass, a Romeo5, some 9mm ammo, gun bag, clown shit (my family knows I hate clowns, so its a joke we play every year) and other odd ends and shit like socks, cologne and candy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-001638_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 582K)

OKP-7 optic

you will never build an ar.

Money plus gift card plus neat beard care set. Money and gift cards always make me feel so ungrateful. I'm not hard up for money, partially I'm pretty thrifty, so they just get tossed into a pile and ignored as I almost always prefer using my check card.
At least cash builds up until I go buy metals or untraceable guns with it.

Finally lost my noguns status, family surprised me with a DPMS oracle. While not my ideal ar it's still great to own one. However, being the dumbass I am, I took it out and shot at least 120 rounds out of it with no earpro. Hearing is still muffled and I'm infected with the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I wonder if I did any significant damage to my hearing.

Attached: 20181225_094208.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

I was given 2 boxes of wolf military classic .308. Am i good to shoot this through my ruger gunsite? Im not too keen on doing damage to a 1k rifle for 20 bucks worth of ammo.

Dude stuff something in your ears at least hearing damage is cumulative and permanent. Go get ear pro.

I got socks, boots I cant wear and cereal. I spent four times that on my parents. I wish they would ask about my hobbies or try a little. They know what I like a little atleast. Plus they are on a trip so I'm watching their cats for 10 days. They didnt even call me yesterday. Just a text.

I asked for a cheap phone charger and thats it

I dont ask for much and I give more than I ever get. I just wish they would try a little harder.

Happened with my friends too.

I just feel undervalued.

Nice Dubs user!

Attached: bateman.jpg (264x191, 5K)

layas

Congrats on becoming hasgunz, now go to fucking Walmart or something and at least get some earplugs. Don't end up like me with pretty bad tinnitus.

>tfw no cool Jow Forums brother to swap funs with at Christmas time

>just get me gun or reloading or camping stuff, ammo, ect
>I get things like bathroom mats instead
Every year

i was gifted a 45 acp. I have been no gunz for a long time (my mom pawned all my guns and didnt tell me). Any one know much about taurus pt 945 .45 ACP? much appreciated

Attached: 20181225_132820.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)