Glock 48

Leaked pictures, or a shop? You decide.

Attached: gALycHD.png (600x426, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-rifle-length-5-56-nato-1-7-melonite-a2-freedom-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-rifle-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-lightweight-m-lok-a2-ept-rifle-516446246.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: WOQD48a.png (202x600, 127K)

Attached: T69kAQm.png (600x360, 189K)

>polymer frame
>quasi-DAO striker fire setup
>safety on trigger
>9mm Luger
>double stack magazines
Literally what makes this different from their existing pistols, specifically the 9mm models they already have?

It's in SILVER!
Reminds me of the time Apple came out with a color other than black for the iPod.

>>double stack magazines
I'm pretty sure it's single stack, user

Didn't they already have that?

Wow, it looks exactly like every other Glock ever.

Yeah, the G43.

They have a subcompact that's single stack. The Cali mags are 10 rounds and single stack, but the guns that take them are still setup for double stacks. The idea here is to have a slimmer gun. Of course, you are losing compatibility with all existing Glock mags and probably most parts.

Attached: Chitose_thinking.png (720x546, 358K)

this is so fake and gay, someone obviously just photoshopped a S&W SD*VE slide on a glock frame

What would be the point? Isn't it actually impossible to meet the Safe Roster demands?

Doesn't look like a S&W slide to me.

Personally i heard stagger or single

>What would be the point?
People with small hands? That's all I can think of. When someone posted about this thing earlier an user mentioned his gf couldn't get a good grip on Glocks because her hands were too small.
I'd buy one if they are cheap, but I could always pick up a single stack Shield for half the cost of a standard Glock.

>I'd buy one if they are cheap, but I could always pick up a single stack Shield for half the cost of a standard Glock.
You can get a 20+inch barreled ar15 for the cost of a standard glock.

I thought they went to standard rifling on new glocks? Or is that what hexagonal means?

>what would be the point

The gun is for women as the double stack pistols are often too wide for their hands

Prove it and ill buy it right now.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-rifle-length-5-56-nato-1-7-melonite-a2-freedom-rifle-kit.html

Assuming you can get a lower

Thats not an AR-15. thats an upper parts kit.

lol and it's got a melonite coating. That's inside the barrel, the outside has the same standard shit too rofl
There is no way a glock slide and barrel costs as much as that barrel. Unless they are hiring the Chinese for machinists or using migrants as slave labour.

Attached: sn-monkeys_0.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-rifle-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-lightweight-m-lok-a2-ept-rifle-516446246.html

It's not an upper parts kit, it's a fully assembled upper with a lower parts kit

The upper on an AR is the steel barrel, an aluminum receiver, and lots of other various parts including polymer molds. I honestly just through out an AR there randomly as an example but the costs for all that way far exceeds anything glock does. They were resistant for years about making a single stack gun because they didn't want to cut into the sale of double stacks. It fucked up bullet technology, for years the +capacity faggots have been sitting around saying it's okay for a bullet being less effective because you get more of them. Now some states you can't get that capacity. You can get a better more effective weapon for cheaper with more effective ammunition the glock can never use.

>palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-rifle-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-lightweight-m-lok-a2-ept-rifle-516446246.html
>no sights

Are you a literal child? You can buy a $400 m4gry all day, you can buy a 20" kit and build an A4gry for ~$400, that rifle has an enhanced trigger group and freefloated rail

If you aren't serious about wanting a 20" AR stop moving the goal posts and I'll stop trying to be helpful

Good carry gun

>makes a claim
>tries to back up that claim with things that come up short

I didn't make a claim, user said he'd buy a 20" AR right now if it was cheaper than a glock, so I linked to a kit minus receiver that is cheaper than a glock, if I knew it was just user being autistic I wouldn't have bothered

>You can get a 20+inch barreled ar15 for the cost of a standard glock

That is a claim. A kit minus a receiver isnt a rifle. A rifle without sights isnt a complete rifle.

You can buy a lower receiver for like 80 bucks. If you got that kit you linked, that's still WAY cheaper than a brand new glock

>Reminds me of the time Apple came out with a color other than black for the iPod.
You're confusing iPods and Model Ts, old man.

That doesnt fit the claim. The claim wasnt that you can get a completed upper assembly, lower parts kit, and lower receiver cheaper than a glock.

Looks like it's slowly transforming into a 1911.

Yeah, again, sorry I tried to be helpful I wasn't aware you were being autistically semantic to try and win an argument on the internet

I thought you actually were interested in a 20" AR at that price

No. Im just tired of people making stupid claims. Its how fake bullshit starts to spread.

Most people modify their glock when they get it, you must be some kind of fucking weirdo gun nut. It's insane SOF are adopting glocks when they cost more than their primary weapon AND cost more.
Even with shipping costs on the upper he said, ordering a lower, paying background checks if you have to (and you basically have to for most gun purchases unless you did other background checks despite what democrats say) you can pay shipping costs on the lower, get that kit + the lower + sights for cheaper than a brand new glock new in box.

>Less effective and cost more
I'm just saying you can get an AR for 500ish clams or whatever shiny grug currency. It's a better weapon.

I heard rumors of the G48 and G43X. They keep coming out with dumber shit all the time, not listening to customers.