Need to identify a Jow Forumsollectible

I just got a German ww2 tinny for Christmas, and I need help identifying what it is for. There is no identifying writing on it, and it is standard pin back type. Can anyone tell me what this pin was given out for?

Attached: 20181225_145016.jpg (4128x3096, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyw2rGgEJIRK8kuS-IZo3JX1X0oZ65d44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a standard ww2 german wound badge given out to everyone wounded in combat.

Thanks

>Be me
>Looking trough grandmas library
>Like 5K books
>She's a full on commie libtard who attended blackblock at 70y/o
>Find 1939 copies of Mein Kampf in native (not german) europoor language hidden behind shelf
>Handwritten letter in incredibly hard to read italics inside book and written in the hardcover
>Discover some unknown family member was 'Sargent' ranking SS and local NatSoc government official or some kind
>Writing in books read something like "This will help you learn German and the program for when the war ends bla bla bla, lots of love -family"
>Gave it to myself as a gift, fearing she'll throw it away if I start asking questions
Nice

I've got a nazi pin I can post later too.

>>Writing in books read something like "This will help you learn German and the program for when the war ends bla bla bla, lots of love -family"
>>Gave it to myself as a gift, fearing she'll throw it away if I start asking questions
Ask about it. You already have the book.

>>>r/the_donald

I will, after I've read it and understood it's complexity entirely, as such I can say I took it because I was curious.
Also
>She knows I am a 'nationalist', and basically thinks nationalism is a stepping stone to gassing another 6 gorillion

>>She knows I am a 'nationalist', and basically thinks nationalism is a stepping stone to gassing another 6 gorillion
Its really strange how many people will defend the jews at a drop of a pin post-ww2. Height of propaganda was the 90's and early 2000's it would seem. The peoples before the internet, for the most part, seemed to really think Jews were the chosen peoples and part of this came from Vatican 2. Only a fraction of the population retained the truth that one, 6 million did NOT die and two, Jews are NOT saved unless they convert to Catholicism.

Phone charging so I'll help the thread in a minutes. I bought the pin at an antique shop years ago in high school for $5.00 USD.

Some guy on Jow Forums posted a Zeppelin his grandfather designed and submitted to the nazis before the U.S got involved in the war. You may want to look for that a bit in the Jow Forums archive.

Being an edgy Pagang I can't really relate to anything Catholicism, but I'd agree in that the Jews are most certainly not innocent.

Also, grandfathers Mauser 98 is now my primary hunting rifle.

>Also, grandfathers Mauser 98 is now my primary hunting rifle.
Hopefully he didn't modify the gun to make it a sportsman version. specialized hunting Mauser ammo can take out prey with a clean wound now.

>Being an edgy Pagang I can't really relate to anything Catholicism
Look into vatican 2 more and you might be able to. Check out sensus fidelium youtube or online reading. If you go into it with a grudge than you may not get through it, but if you want to learn more about Rome and even how the jews have taken on the anti-christ spirit or as you put it "not innocent" research you'll grow into it.

Anyway yeah, mausers are pretty sought after. People on here complain about muasers being like upwards of $300, but I've yet to find one that heavily priced ever.

>sportsman version
All original parts, but not matching, and it's been re-chambered in 30.06, not that I mind, as the ammo is cheaper. All I've done to it is fit a repro ww2 sling, rubber buttpad ("wrap on type") and replaced the rear sight with a No-drill-tap rail for low powered optics.

>Jews doing anti-christ stuff
As an avid listener of edgy podcasts I've hear my fair share of molloch, volcano demon, child sacrifice and other satanic stuff jews are into, leading to their repeated expulsion.
Truly we need to ask ourselves, are these people doing something to deserve the bad treatment? *thinking emoji*

>$300 Mausers
$300 for an old K98 seems like a good deal to me, if it's in good working condition. It's a very sturdy action, and there's no reason it shouldn't last you a lifetime with proper TLC.

>Truly we need to ask ourselves, are these people doing something to deserve the bad treatment? *thinking emoji*
the molach worship is some of the oldest pagan worship circles going on. Baal and molach made their way into Heberw worship all the time in the ancient days and every time a prophet came along they, the Hebrews, got upset and either converted back or murdered the prophets.

That said if any neo-pagan seems at odds wth these practices than they may be finding themselves realizing Catholicism is the way to go. If the neo-pagan movement grows more in the next 20 years than you can expect to see more openess to both animal sacrifice, pedophile orgies, and eventually human sacrifice again as it was in the Middle East and Mediterranean. There's plenty of evidence suggesting that germanic tribes as far as Russia were in isolated circles practicing human sacrifice too.

>All original parts, but not matching
Common. Its rare to find anything else even before the internet. Plenty of mausers parts out there. These guns won't survive forever. They're pretty much reliable in war and outbursts of defense on any front domestically, but as you know its best to keep modern rifles too.
>$300
Everything you said is true. I've gotten mine for $125 and $150.

Here you go anime.
This is the Nazi medal I own.
I'm not an expert on Nazi pins nor have I ever taken the time to research this pin. I don't know the metal it's made from.

1/2

Attached: 20181225_192821.jpg (3264x1836, 993K)

Strange symbol on the tip of the pins arrow. Maybe an eagle?

2/2

Attached: 20181225_192850.jpg (3264x1836, 872K)

great-grandfather had to throw his nazi stuff away after message came they lost the war and went into hiding because he didnt want to be tried
i still hope theres a stash of nazi goodies somewhere

>the molach worship is some of the oldest pagan
Heard of this (paranormies), but not looked into it myself. That being said, I'm not into neo-paganism, but Nordic folk religion and the pantheon of gods associated with my people of old.
While I don't see anything necessarily bad with animal scarifies, such as the eating of horse meat, or the slaughtering and cooking of a prize animal in glory of the gods/nature (Thinking of the gods as representations of the people, like in Carl Jungs Wotan.)
Pedophilia and human sacrifices doesn't seem very honorable, or Norse like. At least based on what I've read in the Edda.

>Plenty of Mauser parts
Indeed, too bad many of the post war guns were taken apart, then reassembled from piles of parts. Like the Russian captures for one.

>$125 and $150
Good deals, luckily I got mine for free :D
Alongside a Browning A5 from 1913 and some other stuff inherited.

Hmm same guy here who posted these.
I found one similar image and they think this is actually native American front the southwest, but from what I know it was only the most ancient ((((indians))) using thus symbol.

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-193849.jpg (747x818, 154K)

Post it, sounds very interesting

Probably not related to the Reich, as your sun wheel isn't tilted. But for this one I'd unironically ask /his/ or make a post on reddit of all places.

Also, this one is dope as hell.

Attached: DopeMedal.jpg (700x760, 201K)

Won't post the letter of writing, as it's family stuff.
But have a picture of the books I found.

No it isn't.

Attached: 20181226_015324.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Thanks for the heads up. Native American stuff is more popular in the U.s right now anyway....kid of. Regardless I thought it was a Nazi pin. Thebhitler youth had one similar. The Germans have always had a strange fascination with the American Indians too, so maybe Hitler had that in mind.

Attached: images (52).jpg (200x252, 9K)

Hm. Maybe she was in love with him? That's really one reason I can think of for any woman holding out and beleiving the Nazis would win in the later end of the war. The guy just supplying letters filling her head with I love you and "For the wiiiiin".

Well, these are probably from one of my great grandmothers

Maybe Hitler was 0,16% native american?

Can you show us the inside of the books. I´m curious about what issue that Mein Kampf is. I know that there are several editions printed in other languages

Attached: DT0_3725.jpg (1088x1021, 204K)

Posted wrong, it's 1941 Norwegian official edition recognized by the NSDAP.
This release is in two volumes.

But it's getting late, really late

No, just like saw the occult stuff fro the native americans.
>Well, these are probably from one of my great grandmothers
Who knows then.
Man, weird to think she was one of the original marxist's in the U.S....

It's a gay german badge pass that you would show to your nearest ss officer who would then direct you to the special german gay night club where other premium gay badge wearing germans would hang out and everyone would have a big german gay orgy and at the end every member would cum on each of their badges to signify that they have participated in the premium club.

Feel proud OP.

*Nazis

>can’t be saved except by converting

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE LAST 500 YEARS, KEK? YOU CANNOT CONVERT A BLOODLINE. “EDOM IS A PEOPLE HATED BY THE LORD FOREVER”

Time is waiting on the jews. They wont convert fully, the entire bloodline until dead by the anti-christ and the remaining left have converted by Elijah and Enoch.

Watch out. Most of these are fakes.
This guy exposes the fakes and tells you what to look for on the fakes. Also, I'm pretty sure he browses this stupid website.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyw2rGgEJIRK8kuS-IZo3JX1X0oZ65d44