"I like a tasting" - choose two long guns and two handguns to take down yours local gang(s)

"I like a tasting" - choose two long guns and two handguns to take down yours local gang(s)

Attached: tasting.jpg (1920x798, 282K)

The first one was good. The second got a touch too stupid.

>it's another shitty RP thread

>yours local gang(s)

Why do you live in a hellhole? Instead of buying more guns, maybe fix your financial situation so you don't have to live near blacks/Muslims.

Whole scene was a fucking hypocrisy anthem.

M1895 Lever nugget

Mp5

2 Howdah pistols

Attached: 4C0CCD64-4118-4494-A80A-944BE201AC42.jpg (540x626, 57K)

Why was that scene so stupid.

>1858 Remington

Imagine for a moment you're some worthless hood nigger out on the streets of Chicago getting in some stupid shootout because someone was disrespected or somesuch nonsense. You get up and run from cover toward another car when you see the glint of brass out of the corner of your eye. You look and see some darkie dressed up like a cowboy leveling the biggest revolver you've ever seen right at you. Just then you see a puff of smoke and belch of flame as a lead ball buries itself deep in your chest. The world around you goes black, the last thing you hear is the jingling of spurs walking up to you.

Attached: Man With No Name.png (777x777, 589K)

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>The super secret armory operates like an establishment of fine dining and tailory for sophisticated, gentlemen assassins B^)

> be me
> international super-assassin
> travel to rome on false papers
> need some hardware
> assume delicate facade of restaurateur
> pay for everything in gold
the faggot behind the counter comes back with "lmao just buy a Glock and AR"
JUST

Attached: 90.jpg (1125x821, 72K)

12ga pump
AR-15
Glock
CZ 75 B

Lmao

Czech'd

based

Attached: fnvjinglejangle.jpg (1354x2000, 648K)

>SP-01
>P-01
>High-end AR like a Noveske or something
>Benelli M4

>Noveske

Almost forgot all about those guys. 10 years ago you couldn't talk about premium ARs without them coming up. Now they're kinda old news I guess.

>FAL
>Longbranch
>CZ 75 P-01 compact
>Model 10

This dudes rival gangbanger is Texas Red.

Colt ar15
Benelli m4
Glock 19
Glock 34

The best weapons in their respective classes. I'm glad that Keanu actually got some legit training, made for a good movie.

Only because DD ramped up their marketing. Noveske’s marketing consists of YouTube videos of whores and slags with guns.

A touch? Like 1/3 of the worlds population work as assassins, including the homeless.

Thats because the guy behind them died, and half the selling point of them (so I am told) was being hand assembled by the man himself. Hence why you see people on arfcom talking about their "pre-death" rifles.