Why do people fan boy over frog lube?

Without fail at least once a month I deal with some cuck who queefs over Froglube claiming outrageous shit like how they used it since it came out and it’s the best lube they used. Everytime I mention that I used it for a year and it jammed some of my guns because it turned tacky they always claim “YoU MuSt HaVe UsED toO muCh!” Why would you pay more for a lube that you need to apply exactly right or it will jam your gun temporarily until you strip it off, it’s harder and longer to apply then other lives, and degrades over a period of a few months? But hey at least you can eat it am I right fellas?

Attached: 3B6C6CC6-CF6C-49DB-B6C3-D6AE06EAC9AC.jpg (1227x1500, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dayattherange.com/?page_id=3667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's literally coconut oil with mint extract and green food coloring

Salty faggots who realized they paid out the ass for coconut oil and now have to shit on everything so they don't feel like they were scammed.

it's dildo safe, isn't it.
if it can be ingested and blown out the pooper, you can shove it back in safely, too

That’s flawless logic. I’ll reply in a bit with the results.

This. You can, without any difference in performance, substitute it with coconut oil from the store

i just don't want my shit to rust, smell bad, or give me cancer.

dayattherange.com/?page_id=3667

Attached: board1P_zps7d4334a9.jpg (847x510, 65K)

Attached: boards2_zps3731a808.jpg (628x466, 73K)

That’s actually the test that made me buy it at first. The rust protection was awesome I will give credit where credit is due but it ends there.

Who knew coconut oil was so good at lubing guns?

>Protecting from corrosion
>Lube
1+1=blue

coconut oil goes rancid.

>muh rust
why the fuck are your guns rusting? what kind of shit hole are you living in?

i don't plan on eating it.

florida

>all these bullshit products, like frog lube you need a air dryer to use properly
>Use nothing but CLP break-free
>Lasts without a single rust spot for months and months and months in my garage where it gets from 50c to 2c.

Ballistol and CLP is better than frog lube bullshit and everything else out there.

Attached: 142.jpg (236x280, 15K)

>Not using ATF on your guns

No info and the manufacturer will answer no questions with proof of the claims and there is no OSHA approved MSDS sheets, the one they have is incomplete.

Plus it runs really bad the second the gun gets warm. It's shit.

The protective quality of an oil don't mean anything to its properties as a lubricant or its properties at protecting from corrosion in other environments/situations.

This right here. Automatic transmission fluid is literally the best mechanical lubricant in existence since sperm whale oil got banned.

>and i'm a wehraboo, i am always right

*sips*

Now Ballistol, that’s a real mans gun cleaner.

Attached: 0B41D5F5-0039-402F-9E6C-2B994A41ABB8.jpg (445x741, 29K)

>Not getting black market sperm whale oil for your gats

>not hunting sperm whales with your guns and then making oil to lubricate your gats
Absolute landlubber

>Not just pirating and pillaging other whalers after they've done all the dirty work

Not him, but I was using Ballistol, which was reccomended to me by a greek swordsmith 20 years ago.

Used on my knives, axes, swords tools and other metal objects because it prevents rust and is food safe.

Never tgought to use it on guns because I learned to use safariland breakfree clp on guns from the army.

One day I decided I need to cut costs and just bought Ballistol for everything.

Smells like shit. Now kroil on the other hand, I want a little air freshener for my car that smells like kroil.

>Smells like shit.
You got a problem with licorice you subhuman?

Attached: 1544857934499.gif (381x345, 566K)

>I never thought to use a gun oil on my guns

Amen brother

Attached: 1542102874405.jpg (836x623, 42K)

Pic related is my favorite candy, so no, but that ballistol smells like shit. I’d rather get cancer from aftershave tier kroil that endure that ballistench.

Attached: E13780ED-BF22-4D6C-A601-C75E025CF9C0.jpg (459x230, 33K)

Legit, my first use of ballistol was on my sharpening stone, lubing my bike chains, door hinges and sliding door tracks. Pocket knives, machetes and other metal goods.

I did hear that black powder guys used it but I really didn't think about using it on my guns because I came from a military family and military folks typically use in their private life, what they used in basic training, which is breakfree CLP.I stopped using Breakfree CLP because I had a baby on the way and puppy and wanted less toxic cleaning goods. Lo and behold I already had the solution on my work bench but not my gun bench.

As for cleaning my bathroom, I now use vinegar based windex and bleach when needed, which is usually once a month.