How cucked is German Bundeswehr?

So, I am about to become an officer in the German Bundeswehr. I hear good and bad things. But one thing that I saw during the testings was that this army seems to be pretty soft.
So how is it? Any BundesAnons here who could tell me?
I want to go to the Heer of course. KSK, Parashooter, Jäger or Tank Genadiers are my goals, especially because I heard that they arent as soft as the others.
Some psychologist recommended me that I should go to the French foreign Legion.
But wtf. I dont want to learn French.

So tell me about the current state of the situation. I have talked to some ..."Vets" from the early 2000s and everything they told me lets me believe that the Bundeswehr isnt even an Army.
But another soldier I ve talked to said to me that in his time (2008-2016) it went quite nice.

Military budged is raising high, conflicts are emerging. Do thing the Bundeswehr is going to be a serious army?

Ps: My future lies within the military. I dont care how but I will join some army anyways and try to become an officer. So leave that in mind.

Attached: 20170125apocalipse-now.jpg (830x440, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2018/07/21/568829/germany-army-foreigners-citizenship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As has been reported here before the legion is for Africans from former French speaking colonies whities need not apply.

As a person with absolutely no experience or knowledge I'll tell you this take it for what you will. Do your minimum time, serve with distinction and if your not satisfied leave on good terms and make a killing in the private security sector where you'll be paid to work and not just be around.

Out of all the NATO militaries, I've heard the Bundeswehr get trash-talked the most as lackadaisical and undisciplined.

>Some psychologist recommended me that I should go to the French foreign Legion.
Who knows. Maybe you're tougher stuff than your comrades.

>..."Vets" from the early 2000s and everything they told me lets me believe that the Bundeswehr isnt even an Army

same here, i can't remember anyone who was in and had anything positive to say. i even grew up with a stepdad who was a professional soldier, only advice he gave me on the topic bundeswehr was not even to get conscripted.
but then again, complaining kind of is part of the german soul. and if you see your future in the military, there's not much alternatives.

> How cucked is German Bundeswehr?
might as well join the IDF
you wont have to deal with turkish assholes getting special treatment and threatening you physically with intimidation while getting bossed around by women who are terrified of not going by the book

Attached: germany.jpg (997x571, 140K)

In regards to FFL, anglo mafia is pretty tight but you will be treated like shit by everyone else except maybe sometimes the few islanders.

I never served in the German army, but i did 4 years in the Australian army and met a fair few. All the ones i found, cant take a joke, look flamboyant and weak, hate life, you can basically tell they hate being in the army. I personally disliked conversing with them, since they were utter morons who hated anything right wing i came to notice.

Even the Canadians were way better. I wouldn't served in the German army even if you paid me.

presstv.com/Detail/2018/07/21/568829/germany-army-foreigners-citizenship

enjoy your foreigners.

>that pic
Is that actually legit? That's fucked up.
How could Germans let a political career survive after that

>How could Germans let a political career survive after that
If only you knew how bad things really are.

you talking about these guys?

Attached: 272544_2007130896999_905009_o.jpg (2048x1536, 644K)

micheals a faggot.

>All the ones i found, cant take a joke,

Germans don't do jokes unless they are drinking or at home. Remember they are supposed to be "serious". Not on the job.

yeah that sounds like germans

Attached: 1544038096626.jpg (647x402, 45K)

What i mean is, they get offended very quick and complain about you. I remember calling one a stupid cunt and he got quite upset.

I remember another Australian digger killing an animal while we had a field exercise with a shovel, only for the German to tell on us and demanded an apology (I'm serious). Corporal yelled at us but no one apologized.

Attached: 1544052035321.jpg (645x608, 103K)

From what I've read the Bundeswehr is pretty shit. I know people talk a lot of shit but the wehrmacht was a very impressive military force with solid training and a doctrine that was far beyond its time. Why didn't they just keep the way the Wehrmacht the way it was in terms of training and upkeep?

Kinda depressing seeing the country that steamrolled through pretty much all of Europe be neutered to the point that it's the laughing stock of the world.

who? do you actually know one of those guys or what?

>What i mean is, they get offended very quick and complain about you. I remember calling one a stupid cunt and he got quite upset.

Australia, don't ever change.

Attached: 5shPUGO.png (1466x998, 435K)

The job of the Bundeswehr is to mass murder unarmed white Germans, that's not a difficult task as sheeple tend to run in circles when terrorized

Go to bed Olaf

Fuk-off Hillary

talk like that in europe gets you to the top of the (((pyramid))) real quick

euro politicians have no problem telling their citizens dark skinned people are more important to them and a few little girls getting gang raped and murdered is worth the price of (((admission)))

Attached: goodgoyim.png (1173x1162, 570K)