Uh, thanks for the M1 Garand enbloc clips Uncle user. I wanted a new iPhone but...this is um...thanks

>Uh, thanks for the M1 Garand enbloc clips Uncle user. I wanted a new iPhone but...this is um...thanks.

Attached: woman-angry-christmas-gift-istock.jpg (1862x1048, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/peruvian-military-police-surplus-plate-carrier-vest-new?a=2165101
desuarchive.org/k/thread/40092127/#q40094508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody reply to this

Okay

You already did dumbass.

Sounds good.

Is this supposed to be bait for boomers or something?

>M1 Garand enbloc clips
anybody who knows all that isn't probably thotting for an iphone

Roger that

"A coupon for 'one free trip to the range with your favorite Uncle'...wow...thanks Uncle user."

Attached: kid-disappointed-christmas_0.jpg (482x724, 45K)

who expects their uncle to buy them anything more than a 20 dollar giftcard?

my uncle spoiled me and now i spoil my nephews and nieces. I feel bad for you user

My aunt bought me easily $200 worth of shit but she is also a millionaire federal agent

Moooooooom!! Uncle user got us a metal can full of Russian bullets for Christmas...Again!!

Attached: christmas-morning.jpg (700x400, 125K)

>Tfw no un/k/le who gifts me random milsurp

Ya gotta do something for Uncle before you get your iPhone.

Attached: Sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

regularly spend about $300 apiece on my niece and nephew for christmas

10-4

Get on your knees and don't tell your parents about this

Your aunt is selling state secrets user

My Uncle is extremely rich and married to a Jew but he never gets me anything. Also; they gave a ton of money to the Hillary fund in 2016. I remember helping them install solar panels in Vermont one summer and his reptillian wife would coo and cuddle her 20 year old son (my cousin) to get him to go to sleep. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and I've been antisemetic ever since.

Attached: 2018122395221133.jpg (1440x1920, 166K)

Now that I think about it I really fucking despise my uncle. I remember him always talking down to my dad when it was about politics like he knew better and my dad was just a crazy neocon. After Trump won my dad had the smuggest fucking look on his face when he called that Jew lover. It was so great bc my uncle was one of those people that thought Hillary was gurantee to win.

My dad gave me a legit chest plate rated for 7.62 that he got from his former infantry friend. Now I just need a plate carrier. He also gave me a cool tritium compass from the same friend. The compass is pretty old though, so the glow is starting to fade. He also gave me some .30 Carbine rounds, however I don't have anything that shoots .30 Carbine.

Thanks Dad and friend!

One of my gun uncles is a shitbag. I went to the shotgun range with him when I was 18 and it started my distaste for the NRA.

The other one just bought a full auto AK-74M off his neighbor and told me it's for me when he dies. He's a nice guy regardless and hates the other one. Pain in the ass to get him to the range out here though, he's a member of some turbo fudd "1 shot a minute" range.

No she busts pedophiles and fines businesses who employ spics for Big Boi Bucks

Sounds like your uncle is a good guy.

hey I know a couple businesses that employ spics and pay them below minimum wage because the owner is also a spic.

Id be like “Why are they empty uncle cheap fuck?”
“I’m taking your thifty old ass to the CMP store tomorrow and your spending some damn money!”

That’s not a Jewish thing it’s an autism thing. My sister in law does the same thing with my nephew.
And his dads even worse.
Kid is 14 and he sits with/on his parents.

I told he to stop doing something once at my house and he went catatonic for over an hour.

>tfw going to be an uncle next year and going to have to start thinking of ways to get my niece interested in shooting as she gets older

I hate this please stop

Copy

fpbp

Can someone tell me what he said?

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/peruvian-military-police-surplus-plate-carrier-vest-new?a=2165101

cheap one i was looking at

DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO STATIST FAGGOT GET A WARRANT

Attached: 1543607866836.png (500x356, 278K)

Oh sweet, I'll buy that, thanks user

i already am an uncle and i dunno how im gonna do it... not to mention my niece lives in LA and has hippie parents... and her mom is jewish... yeah i dont think ive got a very good shot at this

Dick her. It's the only option.

My uncle started giving me some of his guns and scopes later on in his life. He had grown up in Armenia and fell in love with guns and cars when he came to America. His son got into Harvard, where he unfortunately became a gun-hating liberal. My uncle had several nice old rifles but when he died those that he hadn't given to me ended up with his son, who got rid of them.

/b/ tier stupid shit.
desuarchive.org/k/thread/40092127/#q40094508

Attached: pikachu meowth drowning.gif (540x388, 2.43M)

I gave my 14 year old cousin a brick of firecrackers for Christmas. She freaked the fuck out. It was her favorite gift.

Her father had delighted in being the bad uncle when I was a kid. I think I'm going to give her a switchblade next year.

OTF knife is better. More practical anyway.

wilco

>Wow thanks for that 32 long french Uncle user

Attached: DoWJw07UcAYBpdf.png (1200x675, 370K)

Send her surplus clothes gear. Say it's good for camping, or some shit. A lot of those hippie girls would use a canvas satchel as a purse/bookbag for school.

Yeah but he's not autistic or at least so low on the spectrum that he's never even been tested

My nephews will not stop begging me to let them shoot my guns. Kill your nephews and get better ones

report 'em, and if they're withholding taxes you could get a cut.

>Your uncle didn't take you to the range for your 12th birthday because he just gave you the .22 rifle that your grandfather gave him on his 12th birthday.
It must suck having such a shitty family.

Attached: 1990's (49).jpg (1697x1189, 507K)

Honestly, introduce her to WW2 stuff and (military) history. Don't be SJW but encourage her interests in "boy stuff" like military, weapons, etc.
That said know your limits and ultimately she's her own person who can/will make her own decisions as she grows up. You can only do so much

Tfw my grandpa does this and when I was 13 he caught wind my dad got me a mosin he sent me a random crate of 2,000 7.62x54 and even now he still sends me random crates of mosin and 6.5x55 mauser food randomly

You probably could have walked the entire length of that street and not seen a single brown person.

Afirm

>buying gifts
>Interacting with anyone besides your wife (2d)
fuck off normalfags