Are you okay with kids using guns?

Are you okay with kids using guns?

Attached: 1545774704955.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds
youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I encourage it.

Attached: 1939luger.jpg (747x864, 309K)

Fucking annoying ass frogs every night. Thanks kid.

Why is this white nigger posing with his slain amphibians like it’s some type of accomplishment?

You're just jealous that your not out hunting frogs with a revolver

Yes, why wouldn’t I be?
Only after they’ve been properly instructed and supervised of course.

t.
Asshurt frogposter

If they’re taught right, hunters safety alone is not enough for a 12yo I’m my opinion. That said, my friends and I fucked up a lot when hunting in our early teens.

Attached: 5F834E53-0BBF-4CD0-8D99-4C5F043D8936.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

those are still alive. They're his attack frogs.

Yeah, got my younger brother a youth .22 we take out once in a while, not enough though hoping to change that this or I guess next year. I want him to actually grow up around guns, be a friend to the second.

Tell me, where does one acquire attack frogs

If you have to ask, you're not ready to have them.

Yes, and I would teach them proper trigger discipline, unlike that picture

he ded?

Is he ded?

Probably. Probably also not instantly; if this happened to someone in a white military, the medic could probably save them.

Everyone would be ok with it if family and community values we're encouraged instead of nigger culture

When you need to know they'll make themselves known.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

>"Remember the back-blast lmao"
>-Sun Tzu
Wise words

depends on the kid

Because hunting frogs is fun and there's not enough frogs around for everyone to get a chance to do it?

t. Frog

For all you know, he's about to no-scope someone to his left.

My kids are all qualified to shoot but other kids I just don't want around me in general.

Thats a crosman c02 pellet big plastic revolver

>finger in the trigger area
If taught properly yes, for dumb pricks like in op no

I have a two year old son. When he's old enough to understand that guns are not toys and what they're capable of I'll teach him how to shoot. I plan to start him out on the same .22 cricket my brother and I learned on. Then we'll go hunting after watching Bambi and Saving Private Ryan a couple of times. I started shooting when I was 5 and hunting when I was 7. It's not that far off but I want to do everything in my power to make sure he has a healthy respect for firearms and their potential.

Everything except the Home-D gun stays locked up with the ammo in separate secure containers.

Nobody gives a fuck you slanderous buzzfeed kike. Go farm content for your article somewhere else like Jow Forums

Are you okay with me taking you from behind while giving kids guns, OP? Because essentially that's what is gonna happen.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc

t. Low test white nigger custard mouth amphibian eradicators

Ok then nigger just sit there and try sleep while those fuckers keep croaking

LOLed

Checked and keked.

Depends on the kid I know a few I would trust to keep a firearm in their rooms and I know a few I have a hard tie trusting with a fucking butter knife.

This poster is a frog. Laugh at him and his dead comrades in OP's picture.

No YOUR a crosman c02 pellet big plastic revolver

>caps
kys

Blow it out your ass commie

Yfw u survive the back blast
>and i thank god every day

Attached: 149FD4B1-942A-40A7-9AE5-D108160BDA63.jpg (302x403, 19K)

Is that Justin Beiber?

Thats a tasty face friend

>sleeping outside

Fucking hobo faggot

>t. Citynigger

Remember the guy who got shot in the dome by his 7 year old daughter because he let her shoot an uzi on full retard? That's my only reservation.

Attached: 1499341012448.jpg (274x274, 6K)

So don't give your kids full retard funs then.

t. Homeless who shoots jumping amphibians

That pic is from ifunny

Depends on the kid, like with many things. My neighbors sons could be trusted to go out hunting responsibly with Savage Rascals at age 6 totally unsupervised, while my nephew isn't someone I would trust with a pellet gun at age 14.

If I was a vagrant why would I be posting on 4 chan(nel)?

I’ve seen at least 6 unironic homeless people post on 4chinz

ive seen homeless reading ebooks with beats headphones

Not that user but wot? The image has been floating around for almost 2 years now.

I dont think you realize how autistically loud frogs can croak especially bullfrogs my dads property is a half mile down the road from mine and I can hear them from his lake on my front porch

Those arent homeless people those are scammers, youd think a city cuck could tell the difference

Pretty much what said.

>given a smg to a girl where her body is smaller then the gun its self
No one told him what to do?