Whats the cheapest gun that l can get thats not fucking this?

Whats the cheapest gun that l can get thats not fucking this?

Attached: Hi-Point-45-Pistol.jpg (1200x928, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-lcp-380-acp-6rd-pistol-3701.html
youtube.com/watch?v=flVBPpKG4zA
youtube.com/watch?v=aUxgBpjuqxg
serbu.com/collections/gb-22/products/gb-22-plans
youtube.com/watch?v=vk3VuDiKwH8
youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmt5QB814Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=2FoWpog5KU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LKkQm5TRaWE
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/15060/Firearms/Handguns/Bersa/Bersa T9MPHC Thunder Pro Series 17+1 9mm 4.25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M&P Shields are on sale around $240

A used m&p shield

A hot .22 pocket pistol from Tyrone.

What's wrong with a hi point?

This. Also police trade-in/surplus 92s.

This

Greatest warranty in the business

Can get a .45ACP for the price of a tank of gas

Can literally beat someone to death with it

Heritage rough rider. Mine kicks ass out to ~125 yards. I feel sorry for people that spend more than $0.04 when 100% of what they ever will do is informal target shooting and plinking.

Attached: 72796250030-2.jpg (600x600, 53K)

i

don't

like you post

warrenty - fair point

WTF you driving need to spend 185 dolla gonna fill up

you can beat a nigga down most any gat, nothing special here

GMC Sierra 2500 Dirtymax

A prollum solva is particularly hefty due to straight blowback operation operating operationally

Hey man, it's okay to be black. I know that a lot of people say mean things about your race on this board, but that doesn't mean that you should hate yourself.

Any used Mossberg or Remington shotgun
Anything Sccy
S&w mod 10
Misc .22-.25 pistols
Bersa pistols
Honestly op, save up 250-300 and lurk pawn shops.

You have no idea what wallet pain is like until you daily a car with a 454 bbc

>linotypes
Ruger LCP is $160 or so, since a Hi Point is around $100, you'd have better luck having cash and something to trade.

The only reasons to get a Hi Point is

A: You're gonna put a body on it and throw it in the river

B: You want something to throw under the seat/in the boat compartment that you don't care if it gets beat up

Getting something more expensive while trying to be as cheap as possible kind of defies the point

Dunham's has them pretty cheap with or without the .22mag cylinder. Cheaper than what I could find at a recent gun show. 1/2 to 1/4 the price of something from ruger or smith, but quality doesn't suffer too bad.

Attached: SBH&HRR.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I have seen SCCY 9mm's for under $200. Most reviews put them into the "acceptable" category, with a note that they have heavy trigger pulls.

Any /kommandos have any first hand experience?

Attached: CPX-2_PS_3Q-web-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 178K)

I have a Heritage rough rider and its great because it has a transfer bar and a safety meaning you can load all 6 no problem. You can just walk up to a guy and fan 6 shots into his stomach and run away

fucking dont. You maybe poor but that thing is well below the quality of a hipoint in my opinion. or just find a actual gun on sale. either way dont buy a SCCY.

Well hi-point does exist for omega poor anons which is fine but for most people adding in an extra ~75-100 bucks opens the door to much better guns like a used M&P shield.

I'd rather have a hi point than some of the other shit guns like a jimenez. The Taurus PT111 g2 is the cheapest I'd go which can dip to $200 and below But I'd prefer an LCP 2 or MP Shield at least which are closer to $250.

It's an unreliable piece of shit.

>t. never owned a hi-point and never knew the wonders of hi-point's customer service/warranties

Attached: 1470612996182.png (524x395, 89K)

false. doesnt even matter if it was though. their warranty is boss

There are many problems with hi points but the reliability should be okay.

>gun
Hatfield shotgun.

Warranties literally only matter if it's an unreliable piece of shit.

Take it to a training class and put 1,000 rounds through it in a weekend and let me know how it does.

>implying

I'm literally not implying anything.

Not according to literally every youtube reliability test video you can possibly search which shows that they take crazy abuse and keep going. Did you even look?

You can get a first-gen LCP for $170, which is a really good deal.
palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-lcp-380-acp-6rd-pistol-3701.html

What is it like to be so wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=flVBPpKG4zA

youtube.com/watch?v=aUxgBpjuqxg

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-25 Zastava M88A 9mm TT Tokarev Type Pistol - Surplus, Various Surplus Condition H (1194x915, 462K)

>Any /kommandos have any first hand experience?
Owned two with zero issues. Gifted one to my best friend, and we've shot it a half dozen times without a single malfunction, and although I sold the second, it never gave me any trouble Mags are a tight fit and don't drop free and hammer is long/heavy but it runs well and has a good warranty

Out of three, one of mine has failures to feed, the other two functioned perfectly but the 2nd had the front sight come loose after my friend dropped it

dont forget to pay for hand select or the jews will toss it down concrete stairs before shipping it to you

It matters because you can do anything you want to it and they'll give you another one

It's easy to pass out free guns when they're made of melted down pennies

I would actually just buy them new, rather than surplus, since zastava still makes them, and there is technically an importer. Good luck finding the new ones though. They usually run the same price as those shitty classic surplus crap.

Interesting, didn't realize those were even used. A few years ago they were brand new for $170

I should specify my experience of n=3 is
with the factory new imports

my experience of n=1 with a used gun I found at a gun shop in christiansburg virgina, electropenciled with police evidence numbers, is that it works fine, but the slide stop sometimes falls when the mag is removed, because the notch has worn smooth from use.

Bulky, heavy, low capacity for its size, crummy trigger and sights, almost no aftermarket.

I got a CZ82 from there and didn't bother with hand select. They shipped me a nice one with some holster wear but otherwise in great condition.

a pipe and a nail

the 82 I got from them hand select was garbage as far as external cosmetics and holster. but it works fine.

If you're not attached to using a common calibre, then the CZ82 is a fine choice.

How do you like that bbc?

Taurus g2c

Getting one used will probably only run you like $199. If they sell them with it, that’s 2 twelve round mags

Just buy a hi point off armslist until you’ve got disposable income.

After that, keep it as your burner.

>It matters because you can do anything you want to it and they'll give you another one
Except use it to defend yourself.
Cause it will be broken.
And you'll be dead.

This

SCCY and Jimenez guns are absolute junk. Held two at a show and god damn they felt like shit.

No one main carries a Hi Point

It's a truck/boat gun that can get lost or stolen and you don't care

ok lets go down the list
1. terrible trigger, even for a D/A only
2. some how kicks more than an average .357 mag
3. very picky on ammo, if you shoot this thing a lot you will get soft strikes or FTF
4. you look and feel poor shooting this gun
5. the sites are actually glued onto this pistol so if you wanted something like night sites you are shit out of luck
Do I need to keep going? just buy something decent this shit is not that hard.

I am going to disagree with this for the sole fact that if you are able to run a hundred rounds through the gun without a failure it will likely function in a self defense situation. I dont think it would hold up to a training class and I certainly do not recommend it as anything approaching a carry gun. In fact if you buy one of these things for anything other than meme value its probably a bad decision. I do however think it would not straight up break on you if fired multiple times in quick succession.

Keltec PF9, runs for about $135 on gunbroker

Look for retired police handguns

I don't know why you guys don't mention pic related more. It's a glock with a shit trigger at half the price

Attached: BetterThanM&P.jpg (410x410, 21K)

you can also get a glock with a great trigger from turkemen for the same price

Incorrect choice

Attached: CFDC4C06-9C16-45B5-A09A-883F73DEFD22.jpg (1779x866, 298K)

Jams quite a bit until you hit the 150rd break and the mags are loaded and unloaded a bunch of times. I've put over 800 rounds through mine now and it hasn't had a malfunction in probably 600rds. I also took out the trigger spring and stretched it out a bit and that reduced the horrid trigger pull from 10lbs to ~6lbs, but the trigger still has a very long reset and is a typical uneven double-action trigger. Accuracy is acceptable for such a shit trigger and short barrel, and the sights are a thoroughly average 3 dot set up that were accurate out of the box. Ergos are actually good for a compact but nothing outstanding. Its overall a decent concealable beater gun, definitely better than any hi-point for this purpose. I keep one in my truck as a cheap ghetto blaster that I don't give a fuck gets stolen or taken as evidence after a shooting.

Yes but does Sweaty have any left in stock?

and sponsor terrorists versus american industry, gtfo muhammed

I find it funny when people cry about the weight of the gun like stop being a bitch lmao and to be fair its a gun where you honestly can complain about especially for the price and they're good beginner guns once you master this "shitty" hand gun you can pretty much shoot any other 9mm hand gun ezpz

Attached: 1545229322674.jpg (820x1024, 134K)

Probably the Serbu GB-22. You have to make the gun yourself, it looks like...

serbu.com/collections/gb-22/products/gb-22-plans

youtube.com/watch?v=vk3VuDiKwH8

My experiences have been good as have others, and I'm glad the sights aren't coming off I'm not upgrading the sights on a $149 gun. I don't care how I look, I've got plenty of other guns if I'm showing off

Calling other people poor while admitting you can only add $75 to $100 more. Stop being a nigger and get a nice sig. If youre too poor to afford a $600+ gun then youre not white. Being poor and white is the most capitalistic country and age is just SAD.

Or you could spend more and get a decent gun. I honestly dont understand the logic of people who buy low quality firearms and justify it through the price point.

I have better quality guns, I love guns, I love shooting new guns, surplus, military, or even cheap guns, especially if they work. I'm not arguing that it is better than more expensive guns just that it has been reliable for me and others, and for a $149 9mm that's easily concealed, I'm happy even if I don't use it for self defense

still makes no sense. It isn't your defense gun, its not pleasant to shoot. then why own it? sounds like you wasted 150$ to me.

It isn't unpleasant to shoot with 115gr

Literally seen a guy shoot a Hi-Point with ANOTHER Hi-Point and the thing still ran. What planet are you living on?

Attached: 1521086870481.jpg (640x640, 187K)

Ian's bull's jennings

Attached: kandi.png (849x849, 536K)

Makarov PM or Makarov IJ70

If you're gonna step up from a hi point then do it right. Look for police trade ins or deals on PSA, AIM Surplus, etc. There are plenty of deals on good guns to be had.

Taurus G2C are like $200.

Couldn't they make an inexpensive pistol that wasn't so damn ugly? I'd rather have some cylinder-shaped thing than the awkward tall rectangle this turned out to be.

The Hi-Point is built like a tank.
youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmt5QB814Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=2FoWpog5KU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LKkQm5TRaWE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

JA380
TA380 if you're a patrician

That, but print dollar bills on it

If you hit the side if the barrel, it may not break.
Anywhere else it will shatter because it's made of extremely low quality pot metal.

What would you reccomend fren?

Attached: 1545350721969.gif (500x500, 229K)

t. mutt

So would any other gun dumbass

Literally not true, dumbass.

>regurgitating nogunz civiecuck meme about hipoint reliability like a fine redditfag jewish farm tool
I bet you still wonder why niggers are smarter than you

Attached: 9126D359-A968-4802-9A29-62ADD99AB699.jpg (552x423, 40K)

This is literally nigger tier mentality.

>nah nigga, u ain't shit wit dem wite boi sketchers dawg, get deez Jordans mah nigga so you'll be fly son

Being white means saving your money, and buying stuff for practical purposes. You should only splurge on your favorite hobby and only when one has found economic success to where it's comfortable to do so. This is why so many nigs with Cadillacs and Mercedes and all that tacky "gucci" fancy clothing, tend to live in shitholes and get repoed with sub 300 credit scores.

It was eye opening to see my multimillionaire boss, drive a shitty old beat up car, brandless generic clothing, and payless shoes, and have a modest house. If that user doesn't care too much about guns and just wants one for defense, then he's fine with a hi-point or similar option. Better learn this truth now than later

>nogunz civiecuck meme
Right...
Because of all the 1,000 round reliability tests...done by gun owning servicemen...

Attached: retard alert.gif (492x342, 792K)

I don't understand why they are so cheap. They are great little guns

how much more is dollar bill print?

i heard you have to put super hot shit through these or they wont cycle. how true is that statement?

Because they made so fucking many of them and because the 2.0 is out so 1.0's price dropped even more

But yeah I agree it's a pretty good gun and for the price to quality ratio you can't beat the shield for a compact carry gun.

I own a Hi-Point C9 and I haven't fired a SCCY, but I've held one, tried the trigger, and talked about it with the dude who owned it. The trigger is very long, and he said the gun had been reliable for him. I'd probably take it over a Hi-Point for concealed carry just for how much lighter and more balanced it is, but Hi-Point triggers are surprisingly good for what they are and I'd prefer to have one if I had to actually shoot someone.

This guy ended up trading up to a PT111 like recommends, which is honestly a pretty good gun. The PT111 should definitely be the poorfag pistol of choice.

I've had some issues with steel cased ammo. I think it's a combination of the finish on the cases creating more friction on the magazine feed lips than brass cased and some of the magazines having a little wobble when inserted. The 8 rounder from the factory seems to be the most reliable, and I haven't had problems with it and brass cased ammo. I've run a lot of factory reloads and various low power loads through it. In my experience, that statement is not true.

That's why I added the the extra adjective of "omega" before poor. Not all poor anons are created equal. Some poor anons can only afford 200 max while some can afford 400 max.

I want the Bersa Thunder Pro 9 in the worst way. Bud's Gun Shop had it for $385 but it recently shot up to over $400. May come back down after the holidays.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/15060/Firearms/Handguns/Bersa/Bersa T9MPHC Thunder Pro Series 17+1 9mm 4.25

Attached: bersa.jpg (1000x666, 62K)

>pot metal
how about you google what "pot metal" is before continuing your argument.

Ok.

From wikipedia:
"The slide is die cast from a zinc-family alloy that includes aluminum, magnesium, and copper and is called Zamak-3 (popularly referred to as pot metal or white metal) rather than machined from forged steel."

P O T M E T A L
O
T
M
E
T
A
L

Attached: 36027114_2099499636972293_6286977843758891008_o.jpg (1440x1080, 137K)

Got this for $250 and never had an issue out of it. It seems like they have mostly unfucked the Sigma. The only thing I can complain about is the mushy trigger, but being a self-defense gun I wasn’t expecting S&W to go all out for the trigger.

Attached: CBAE78F0-4325-4A26-87F0-EB790F475C5B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

you have a lot of options. a used M&P gen 1 is cheap right now, a model 10 in rough shape is cheap. canik is decent quality for a decent price. You can even get a old gen glock for 300$ if you know where to look. there is no reason to be stuck with a hipoint or SCCY in this market. You can also buy a cheap import gun for a pretty low price.

Got the same one m8 its meh at least it’s got a rail underneath

I hear if you replace the entire trigger group it shoots a lot better, but at that point you may as well have just bought a G19.