How accurate is this shit?

How accurate is this shit?

Attached: large_kmbyO0XUHRHcMyxVSZAWDdrpxIu.jpg (400x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kd3eL4C8nCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depens
How many dicks have you sucked?

It's based on a memoir of a former marine, so it can't be too bad. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Entirely, entirely accurate. There is not one false note in that entire film.

read the book, its hilarious

didn't even know there was one, thx

pretty bullshit as far as military life goes. I remember when it came out I was interesting in at becuase I was shipping off to Paris island like 2 weeks after the premier. Its hollywood shit. not a bad film but pretty uneventful and full of cliche shit. The most accurate part is the literal scenes of doing nothing in a combat zone

man, probably shouldnt type in the dark while drinking. but you know what i meant i think

Too accurate honestly, they hit the bullshit of the Corps right on the nail

Attached: E17913BB-D700-40C5-A674-F946DF04F52A.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Attached: 1427914550268.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

welcome to any fukn militry on the planet

>The most accurate part is the literal scenes of doing nothing in a combat zone

You mean the whole fucking movie?

Attached: 1431528136991.jpg (1224x1445, 125K)

I feel like the movie plants the seed of doubt in every young man's mind...
The doubt that his girlfriend or wife will remain loyal to him.
That seed germinates and grows into a plant that's invasive to other minds.
When one young man is confident that his significant other is loyal, all the others laugh at him and tell him that she's fucking someone else.

Is a loyal woman really an impossible thing?

not very. i'm not even sure that the iaq war happened at all

>Marine
>Able to write a book

Inaccurate, there is not one confirmed instance of a dear john video ever existing.

Col Cooper tho

HYDRATE

HYDRATE

HYDRATE

Women will be influenced by the man they look up to (and is present) in their life. It’s part of why marriage is always flexing on your wife.
I mean shit I have chicks look up to me (literally and figuratively) solely because I do interesting stuff with my life and I’m not afraid to flex my shit without sperging out, most of the time anyway.
You have to be there and entice them along, if someone else comes by and starts to do everything you did, she’ll be tempted. It’s always possible to find a loyal chick, but they rarely are and it must be cultivated in most cases.

It’s a lot tougher today. Social media exposes women to dudes who will be better than you in at least one aspect, always. They have easy pickings because everyone wants a fuck, they don’t necessarily need to be loyal to you. I hope you can find one, I don’t know if I will and it kind of scares me in a way.

>Is a loyal woman really an impossible thing?

started to doubt that loyal people at all exist, but that might just be me. just keep it in mind and carry on.

There's wayy too many people who dont understand this is about 1991 and not 2003, even anons on this board do not get this.

Back in the day, wifebeating was legal. Generally whooping a dumbshits ass was legal. Now whores whore about with zero repercussions.

....why would there be such a video confirmation?

No way, what the fuck?
It was the first war televised live.
How can anyone confuse it with anything?

i never saw anyone on here confusing the two, what are you talking about

>youtu.be/kd3eL4C8nCw
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND DON'T FORGET TO HYDRATE

Complete fiction.

Jake Gyllenhaal was never a Marine.

Dude my father told me about this after he got back well before this movie existed. This was %100 real. I don't remember if they said in the movie but my father said out was labeled Dear Hunter. That guy killed himself. I knew his kid. All of the wives hated her.

Lel

Are the sniper scenes accurate on the possibility of never getting to shoot and getting stuck just doing recon?

Very much so. Here in the danish army the snipers have a saying "99% observation, 1% shooting".

The danish snipers dont really see a lot of action (just like all of the danish military except the SOFs and the navy), but the experience is the same even when you get a little more action.

>It’s a lot tougher today. Social media exposes women to dudes who will be better than you in at least one aspect, always. They have easy pickings because everyone wants a fuck, they don’t necessarily need to be loyal to you.

This shit scares me. It keeps me up at night.

Attached: 1490045585043.jpg (320x320, 26K)