Murdering bunnies next weekend, weather permitting. Post your best game recipes

Murdering bunnies next weekend, weather permitting. Post your best game recipes.

Attached: rabbitapprovedthroughclickabilitytiponsept11.jpg (768x431, 100K)

Attached: Judy.gif (650x732, 3.51M)

salt pepper olive oil bake in glass dish slice meat into strips put on bread of your choice with Mayo and lettuce. thumper sandwich

Why did I sit through that entire thing? You owe me two minutes

Make a brine.

about 1 part water to 1 part cider vinegar. Add in an onion, equal parts salt and sugar, some pepper and anything else you like. I like my shit a little spicy so I throw some cayenne pepper and garlic powder in there too.

Brine your hare for two or three days, then drain it, pat it dry, and then dip it in flour and fry it off in a little olive oil. Turn the flame down or cover it and throw it in the oven at like 275 for 2-3 hours until it's falling off the bone.

After that, make a gravy with the drippings. You can fry off the onions in the olive oil before it goes in the oven too.

Make some mashed potatoes or some fried potatoes or some kind of starch. that shit's dank.

Welp, that'll be enough internet for me tonight.

It was a magical time in American pop culture.

Cut the backstraps out like a deer, cut them into popcorn sized pieces and fry them with some chachare's mixed in the batter

Just plop it into the oven under some foil.
Cover it in the usual: olive oil, garlic powder, onion salt, pepper.
Cook 'til done.

Dude, I'm not a bleeding heart animal rights activist, but if you are going to hunt or crowd control an animal, use a powerful enough weapon to kill them fast and clean.

>get tray
>halve red potatoes, rub just a little bit of olive oil with black pepper, garlic and cilantro
>get the rabbit leg and thighs
>rap each one is a strip of bacon
>place them in the center of the tray, put the potatoes scattered throughout, put some pieces of fresh garlic
>cook at 300F for 30 minutes
>make sure the tray is a bit deep, bacon let’s out an absurd amount of grease.
Rabbit is so lean and fat less you can really fuck it up while cooking it, leaving it completely dried out. Love wild game meat tho, not tainted with (((hormones))) and (((preservatives)))

Attached: B3CAF981-6112-4E8B-AA03-50988A4B03B5.jpg (1242x1538, 616K)

Whatever you do, just be sure to cook the bejesus out of it

I can't tell you how many parasites I've pulled out of rabbits

PO
TAY
TOES

Thanks user, I might try this.

Think 400 FPE is enough for rabbits? BTW, image search is your friend.

Mmmm. Also a possibility.

.22lr is better, and not retarded airshit

FPE, not FPS.

Make rabbit and 40 cloves.

Clean your bunnies and cut them into quarters.

Get a shitload of decent olive oil hot, fry them off with salt and pepper then add about two heads worth of garlic cloves to the oil and rabbit.

Throw a lid on it, stash it in the oven at 350 for above an hour until it's so tender it's falling apart.

Serve that shit with crusty bread. The garlic cloves will soften and get really sweet, and you can spread that oil/garlic mix on your bread and toast it if you're feeling extra special.

Boil 'em
Mash 'em
Stick 'em in a stew

Attached: poh_tay_toes.jpg (500x220, 30K)

Cube the meat. Brown it in a fry pan, either butter or olive oil. Salt, pepper, just a hint of cayenne. Toss in a diced onion and a couple of minced garlic cloves halfway through. When the meat is done, remove from heat, drain off the oil. Now you’re all set to make some chili. Equal portions of navy beans, pintos, black beans, and kidney beans. If you use canned beans, rinse them twice. Do not add water, use broth or bone stock. Add either 1 large can (15 ounce) of tomato paste, or boil down 4 pounds of tomatoes into your own tomato paste and add that. Strain out skins and seeds.

Put it all in a slow cooker, on low, before noon. Plan on dinner around 7. Goes well with saltines or sourdough bread. If you don’t have a slow cooker, put it in the biggest pot you have over the lowest flame your stove can reliably hold. Stir every 30 minutes to check for scorching. If it’s a problem, elevate the pot by putting the grate from another burner on top of the burner grate you’re using.

Forgot to add;
Cumin, adjust the cayenne level for a pleasant heat, more salt to taste, diced bell peppers if you’re inclined, don’t overthink the seasonings though.

Most air gunners recommend a minimum of 20 FPE for a clean kill heart/lung shot at 10 yards.

400 FPE would blow a rabbit into a fine pink mist.