Best handgun for concealed carry

I'm turning 21 soon and I want to know what would make a great CC. Being the American made fag that I am, I really want the Sig Sauer m17. And obviously Glock's popular for a reason.But handguns are an unexplored territory for me. All I request it that it's at least 9mm.

Give me your best pocket cannons.

Attached: Qe2Umif.jpg (1200x849, 360K)

Glock 19, good for ccw and duty use. High capacity, very accurate, extremely reliable, light, concealable, 5.5 lb trigger. There is no one to blame except you with this pistol. Now go get some ammo and practice till you can keep everything in a 5 inch group at 15 yards at the very least. Dont modify your gun. Dont buy a bunch of useless shit. Get the gun, get ammo, practice the fundamentals. Get a good kydex holster once you become proficient. Now off you go.

Sig P365 is the best micro carry out on the market.

check out a cz p10c
my negro
but starting with a p365 (or any super small gun) is not ideal

Sig P239

The m&p shield and glock 43 are both superior to the p365. Not to mention that starting with a microcompact is not a good way to develop proficiency, starting with a midsize or full size is better.

I reckon you've got a point there champ. I got a full sized pistol before getting a strictly ccw.
That's subjective. P365 is the only with a proprietary rail and largest magazine capability. What are you basing your opinion off of?

This guys knows

Glock 45 and carry appendix like me

>5 inch group at 15 yards
Post groups.
>protip: u can't

Hi point

Saged and redpilled

I'm in the same boat as you OP, looking at going Glock 29 or H&K VP9SK.

the one you train with and can fit in your pants. delete this thread newfag.

There is no best CC gun. The best gun for you is going to be a combination of size, caliber, and ergonomics. Whatever gun checks all those off is the "best" CC for you.

Personally I appendix carry a Glock 43. I find the overall all dimensions of the gun are easy for a guy of my frame, 5'10 170, to easily conceal under a t-shirt. My dad is 6'3 and 250lbs and could easily smuggle a full sized 1911.

My advice is to find a couple of guns that you want to try and go rent them on a range. That'll give you a decent feel for the size and how you handle them.

Get a full size S&W M&P 2.0 9MM and a S&W M&P 2.0 Shield in 9MM

Two Pistols Two uses...then you can get the Nordic Pistol Carbine that can use S&W mags.

This dude fucks.
Ergonomics and ease of use for YOU is the most important factor for CC. The best gun to CC is subjective to the individual, pick the one that feels best in your hand, modern production polymer frame handguns are all the same in reliability.

after having nothing but top ramen for holiday meals, this pic makes me feel alot of feels.

Glock is supposedly releasing a higher capacity micro-9mm at SHOT. Could be a good alternative to the P365 which is a great concept but lacking in execution, like most things Sig does that isn't optics.

Attached: Smith-Wesson-MP-M.2.0-Compact.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

you can agonize over this question. I'm having a hard time recommending just one. Personally I have 4 carry pieces, and I've only been carrying for a few months. Your first handgun should be something small enough to carry (almost all handguns) and big enough to fight with (whatever that means to you). If you live in a city where the negro roam in packs maybe a 5 shot .38 isn't the best choice. I'll give some pros and cons of my carry guns

M&P 9 5" with Burris Fastfire III- my best gun to shoot. highest capacity at 17+1. Heaviest gun I have, also the largest. Carry this at school and other soft target areas.

HK P30 - excellent ergos and very shootable. lighter than the M&P, also more compact but still a full size gun. 15+1 capacity.

Sig Sauer P320c - this is the Goldilocks gun. Just big enough to get your whole hand on it. 15+1 capacity. probably a great choice for you.

Glock 43 - 7+1 capacity with MagGuts. Small and light enough to forget you're carrying it, but it shoots like a larger gun. It is actually kind of spooky how easy it is to be very accurate with this thing.

whatever you get make sure it's a double stack, polymer framed, 9mm and you should be just fine. Avoid Taurus and SCCY

Attached: 5418521.png (453x453, 404K)

Don't be a pussy
Get an M9 like a real man

Attached: Beretta_M9_New_Black_1__94729.1523735964.jpg (1280x853, 619K)

If money isn't a big issue do what I did. Get a security 9 as a starter handgun to get a baseline for what you like, then buy a better gun once you know more. The security 9 has a rail so you can use it as a nightstand gun when you replace it.

I would agree. But MP shield has a better track record and good value.
>s-striker drag, my magazine gets scratched
Memes aside, 365 would be king shit expect people don't trust them. Every other day some guntube goof has a video about a 365 shitting the bed

>what are you basing that off of
Sigs are absolute fucking garbage, that's what

>I have 4 carry pieces, and I've only been carrying for a few months
Cool, when are you going to neuter yourself with appendix carry so you'll shut the fuck up you brand new faggot