Halp me, Jow Forums. You guys are my last hope

Halp me, Jow Forums. You guys are my last hope.
I need new pin for my vz. 61, because I somehow broke it in half.
But I have little problem: I live in Russia and this gun is extremely rare here, so there is literally zero shops with CZ stuff.
Where can I buy new? Prefer online stores, of course. Or how to Google it at least?

Attached: 1545805084247.jpg (1560x2080, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/welding/arc-welders/commander-stick-industrial-welder-225a-ac-150a-dc-230-volt-input-63620.html
czub.cz/en/
gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/cz/machine-guns-cz/vz-61-skorpion
czechpoint-usa.com/receiver-pin2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be inserted here. But after shot it flies away, and gun disassemble itself. Not cool.

Attached: 1545805158333.jpg (1560x2080, 2.12M)

Try Czechpoint USA!

From other angle.

Attached: 1545805253621.jpg (1560x2080, 1.73M)

you could always try using a regular machine screw from your local hardware store and screwing a nut on to prevent it from falling out. If it's illegal to own, try to do things that are going to prevent you from getting caught.

Attached: machine-screw-phillips-pan-metric-dimensions.gif (352x154, 8K)

Something tells me that they're delivery works only in USA... Thanks anyway, I'll check it later.

Could you take a similar sized rod like a lag bolt and trim/cut then shape to size.
It would be ghetto, but get you on the road to functioning.

I thought about it. It's not illegal, but in fact that can cause problems because of "modification of the design". I am law abiding man, and don't want let RosGuardians (our local ATF) grab my pewmachines.
Read above.

I can go to government licensed workshops, but as I said, this is rare gun.
Either they will repair it for my year budget, or take it away because some RG boss wants it himself.

harborfreight.com/welding/arc-welders/commander-stick-industrial-welder-225a-ac-150a-dc-230-volt-input-63620.html

i built one from a kit/ 3d printer and used a regular screw with bolt . it worked

Should have bought glorious Mosin instead.

> access denied
Country got banned.

czub.cz/en/
Send an e-mail to CZ and ask if you can order a replacement pin from them.

Attached: 7890989498_0b1b0f91fb_o.jpg (1024x768, 953K)

I'm unfamiliar with VZ61s and this diagram is not that helpful to me. Which # is it?

Attached: CZ_VZ61Skorpion_schem.jpg (800x1035, 254K)

maybe part 7

That's what I thought. I think what you're missing is the takedown detent (8) and detent spring (9).
Let me look around
>Here's the parts list that Numrich has, might come in handy in the future
gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/cz/machine-guns-cz/vz-61-skorpion

No, I still have it.

Oh, I didn't catch that the pin was in two pieces in the OP. My bad.
So this is what you need then, correct?
czechpoint-usa.com/receiver-pin2

Yep, that's it.

Try emailing CSA directly they might be able to send you one from your side of the world.
Their email is [email protected]
If they can't/won't do it, someone here can probably send one to you.

Hello Russian bro, give me burning mail for contact.
We would solve it somehow...
With best retards Czechfag.

You can measure it and get a new one made no? If it's the same design it shouldn't be a modification. If you can't find a machine shop you can kinda do lathe work by clamping the work in a drill press, spinning it and using an angle grinder and some files.

how are you even allowed to own it in Russia

There's licenses for pistols and full-auto weapons, they're just quite uncommon.

Can you say something in Russian?

do you have relatives/friends in fsb or something

blyat.

>someone here can probably send one to you.
If they won't i would advise anyone from keeping their hands off that aswell.
I know we all love guns, but i really don't feel like finding out what's the punishment for evading sanctions.

I would put a normal screw inside, then i would ask some machinist to make me new "original" one.

Attached: ert_.jpg (1684x948, 659K)

Local machine shop