Marry Christmas Jow Forums. Thanks for trusting the plan

Marry Christmas Jow Forums. Thanks for trusting the plan.

Attached: untitled-134.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977286489410240514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whew. For a second there I was worried we'd have gangbangers robbing banks with illegal full autos. Thankfully trump has turned out to be exactly the man I voted for.

Reported and saged. Enough fucking anti-Trump Shareblue trolling bullshit. It belongs on Jow Forums, or better yet, nowhere.

>g-g-gun control isn't Jow Forums related when it's the God Emperor!
You have a little bit of spray tan on your lips there bud.

We've always talked about this shit here.

Yes and it’s always been off topic shill bullshit that belongs on Jow Forums

>Friendly Reminder: Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.
>Troll threads will be deleted, and those posting troll posts will be banned.
Hmm...

>trump cucks doing so much damage control they resort to screeching Jow Forums
It's okay, they'll forget all about it when the 2020 election shills come in.

Fuck off.

>citing the rules is screeching Jow Forums

I don't go to Jow Forums.

based & redpilled

anti-trump posters need to take the first flight back to shill-ville

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

*Merry

>citing the rules is screeching Jow Forums

>everyone calling him out for his stupid shit is shareblue
The delusion is real

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 5B11FB9E-CF4C-4EE1-9F8D-EA2B3D083D51.jpg (900x593, 114K)

>muh based orange man will save the 2A!
>2018
>W-we dont need bump stocks anyway
>BETTER THEN HILLARY!!!

Drinking pee might be better then dying from thirst, but its still pretty awful. Stop defending this guy. Or anyone else who infringes on ghe 2A.

>W-we dont need bump stocks anyway
I think it has more to do with the fact that they didn't exist in the public eye for years and were an extremely niche accessory that no one cared for.

The whole thing is now a divide and conquer maneuver.
Once there was a whole conservative side, but suddenly within the span of the year there are now two.
Those that believe that bump stocks are protected by the 2nd amendment and those that don't care because they're a useless accessory that they didn't care about before the shooting and after the ban.
Now we're being forced to fight against our own because of some dead shooter and new law.

>Now we're being forced to fight against our own because of some Mossad arms deal gone wrong
FIFY

Who would you rather vote for, Trump or some communist? Choose wisely user because one is not like the other.

Who the fuck is Mossad?
Some desert people shit?

I'm talking about US citizens here and US laws.

Lol, shut right the fuck up. There are nonstop threads on Jow Forums about gun control at both federal and state levels, but you fucking faggots come pouring out of the woodwork as soon as anyone discusses antigun actions and statements made by the POTUS. Hillary is gone and that bitch isn't coming back so stop campaigning like it's 2016 and talk about what is and isn't being done.

At the end of the day, you're the shills, and you'll compromise on the 2a to protect your boy. You're all a bunch of head in the sand faggots with no principles whatsoever.

No way the ruling will make it, it's blatantly inconstitutional and against precedent, and i think on purpose.

Dtill won't forgive him for gambling this, though.

This is a fake tweet but I would like to hear what he has to say explaining himself for the bump stock ban and not repealing any gun control. Shit fucking president and the longer you cheerlead him the more retarded you look.

>MUH 9D CHESS
How do you still believe this

He doesn't give a fuck about gun rights. He doesn't really give a fuck about anyones rights.

>This is a fake tweet
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977286489410240514
No, it isn't.

He never mentioned anything about chess you sperg.

Complaining about Trump banning bump stocks is ridiculous considering that Hillary would made it legal to execute children for doing pic related.

Yeah I get it that you want some sort of magical ghost president who makes it legal to own a nuke, but that person doesn't exist. You live in the real world, get used to it.

Attached: Never-Eat-Your-Food-Into-a-Gun-Shape-In-School-Kids.jpg (430x592, 33K)

You forgot your shark avatar, user

FUCK, should've voted for hillary "weapons proliferation" clinton instead. she wouldn't have done shit when a bump stock was used in "the deadliest shooting in us history"

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who invented bump stocks was against the 2A.
He invents something new, gets a patent on it, and now the right is split just because this new toy was banned.
This had to have been their plan all along...

>Dude, we have so much democracy we can vote between two faggots who both take our guns

lmao

Invent some new accessory for guns.
Make sure it's next to useless.
Make sure it's niche and probably won't really sell or appeal to gun owners.
Make sure it's used in a mass shooting.
Get it recognized by the public.
Let due process take its course.
Get it banned.

You've now effectively split up 2nd Amendment supporters, weakening their power since they can no longer agree on anything amongst themselves.
All it took was a baby step... Can't ban guns as a whole, so invent something that is a part of one and isn't needed to fire one and get it banned instead, and then watch the gun owners burn each other.
Leftists and anti-2nd amendment supporters are now even more powerful.

They're winning and you guys can't even see it.

Attached: 1540950004549.png (636x826, 649K)

you can't criticize someone for voting for Person A over Person B *and* believe that voting is a false choice. you have to pick one stance or the other. they're mutually exclusive concepts.

it doesn't matter what the average Jow Forums browser thinks about this shit, but trump did hurt his base with this unnecessary horse shit

Just like how Obama passed an AWB when a bunch of toddlers got executed at Sandy Hoax?

meant for

N-dimensional string theory parcheese

How is "give them an inch and they'll take a mile" a hard concept for you? Should I support a New Yorker shitting on my rights just because there is a worse alternative out there?

Attached: 1526998303130.png (640x480, 384K)

>SEE OBAMA NEVER PASSED ANY GUN CONTROL DEMOCRATS GOOD REPUBLICANS BAD
NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING YOU MORONIC SHITSTAIN

IF YOU WEREN'T LITERALLY TWELVE YEARS OLD YOU WOULD REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES HE GOT IN FRONT OF A PODIUM AND SHED THOSE CROCODILE TEARS, BEGGING FOR POLITICIANS TO SAVE DUH KEEDZ

People forget that the senate and house were pretty red back when Obama was around, so of course it was hard for him to pass any gun control.

They already got their inch when they noticed that no one buys or really cares about bump stocks.
They bring up a non-issue and we fall for it.
Next it's going to be hand grips for pistols and we'll be split apart even further.

Not for the first two years of his first term but yeah. A stalwart red defense from then on out.

Niggers talk about Trump, bump stocks, etc.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT (AIDED BY THE NRA!) RECLASSIFYING A PREVIOUSLY ATF APPROVED ACCESSORY AS AN ILLEGAL MACHINE GUN BY VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION.

THIS motherfucker just opened the door to classifying anything semi-auto as
a machine gun... (check the '34 NFA definition of "machine gun", it includes anything capable of being READILY MODIFIED to fire FA).

If this shit stands, say goodbye to ALL semi-auto firearms not specifically designed to PROHIBIT (illegal) FA modifications.

First, they came for meme-stocks, and I said nothing...

See you Boomer faggots in hell.

Neither party gives a shit about 2A. If you're dumb enough to believe that the Republicans or Democrats won't sell your rights you deserve to have your guns taken from you.

I love muzzle loaders so I don't really care.

I hope your kids get AIDS.

Le trolled. XDDDD

Move that goalpost you fucking faggot. I can't imagine how hard your life must be if you're such a waterhead baby as to not know we have 3 branches of government, and the president can only sign off on or veto laws, not make them. Don't even bother responding double nigger, I'm leaving this cancerous thread.

Pence in 2020!

I love them, I can still shoot no matter what happens, and you're all haters.
Get fucked.

Attached: hp-4-48.jpg (2753x926, 2.26M)

It ain't about being able to shoot your cocksucking muzzle loader or not because of some bullshit interpretation of the Constitution, it's about a clearly enumerated civil right being INFRINGED. BY. A. "REPUBLICAN". AND. THE. NRA.

I know you're trollin' nigger.

Wrong quote, see #40096045

Well while you're seething online and getting "tread" on, I'll be enjoying my second amendment rights with some good ol' lead balls & powder.

That faggot can't even let himself be alone in a room with a woman and you expect him to DEFEND the second amendment? Seriously?

Man, I hope Romney tries to run again.
His whole family is Jow Forums as fuck, conservative, and the last real embodiment of what a US citizen should be.

I'm just here to inform trump/nra-tards that their decisions and blind faith in big government/Jew lobbyists will have unintended consequences on their 2A rights.

I don't want to hear any crying from them when GOD EMPEROR MAGA declares all AR15s are illegal because coat hangers and Dremel tools exist.

>They already got their inch when they noticed that no one buys or really cares about bump stocks.
>They bring up a non-issue and we fall for it.
I don't consider redefining what a machine gun is to be a non-issue.
>Next it's going to be hand grips for pistols and we'll be split apart even further.
If you don't mind being nickel-and-dimed out of your rights, then I don't mind being split apart even further from people like you. Where do you draw the line? First they redefine machine guns, then maybe they'll go after pistol grips, then >10 round mags, then all semiautos, etc. That's not even mentioning the precedent being set: that clearly defined legal terminology can be redefined at the whim of the president, and don't forget all of the red flag bullshit that shits all over due process.

Fucking this. If the ATF can "interpret" bump stocks to be "machinegun conversion devices" there is literally nothing stopping them from "interpreting" every AR15 to be "readily convertible."
Mr and Ms america, turn em in.

Dumb boomer

He signed an "assault" weapons ban into law, so I'd expect about half the board to blindly support him, along with all the Jow Forums crossboarders. Fucking kill me now.

Attached: 1529105191130.jpg (683x935, 132K)

I keep bringing this shit up but literally nobody is listening.

This is opening the biggest anti-2A regulatory door ... Ever? Over Bump stocks? A fucking meme, criminally used by one autist in Las Vegas?

>I lack reading comprehension: the post.

I never mentioned the president.

When are you getting your GED user?

PS, all you boomers, just wait until we're dealing with a 'frothing at the mouth anti' in the white house.

>TODAY PRESIDENT BETO AND VP CLINTON ANNOUNCED A BAN ON ALL MILITARY GRADE FIREARMS, AS SUCH, ALL FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIREARMS MUST BE TURNED INTO LOCAL ATF OFFICES OR DESTROYED WITHIN 90 DAYS.

JFC.

This thread proves that not only is shareblue real but TrumpIDF. Is real too. Fuck shills killing us on both sides.

Attached: 1545597671057m.jpg (512x640, 50K)

How old are you son? Do you remember the bush years? The obama years? Politicians are all the same. People worshipped bush big time, then obama. Congrats youre an npc.

Attached: 1545596822819.jpg (500x479, 50K)

When Trump is ACTIVELY anti-2A, you can't be surprised that people call him on imperial presidency BS.

Fuck bush, fuck obongo. Their wrongs don't make trump's wrongs right.

What we've got here, kiddies, is a front row seat to the gradual disarmament of a free people.

Don't worry, it's for your own good. Think of the children.

>the only possible way that someone could disagree with me on the internet is if they were specifically paid to do so by a shadowy company whose goal is to control american politics

so what's your explanation for disagreeing with them? are you also a shill ?

>b-but Hillary
Shoulda voted for someone else in the primaries, dipshits

it's common knowledge at this point that the DNC conspired for hillary to win over bernie

The part that pisses me off the most is the so called 2A advocate warriors who haven't made a fucking peep about the bump fire law so many people agreed was a backdoor semi auto ban. If this were passed under Obama's presidency, we'd be at DEFCON 2 right about now.

A populist neoconservative being a gun grabber and passing huge anti-gun legislation, with dumbfuck 2A fudd posers doing nothing about it? This is Reagan all over again, and these 4D chess copelets, boomers, and virtue signalling republicans are too stupid to see it happening.

Attached: threepercentersaresilent.jpg (641x1105, 242K)

>people can't be mad when a political figure goes against a chunk of his voter base and signs legislation making them a felon if they don't comply

I was talking about the Republican primaries, silly goose

That chunk of voter base didn't own any bump stocks until after the Vegas shooting.
Those that did own them probably didn't use them and just thought that it was a fun but useless accessory.

Based trump noone needs an ar
Ban all gunz

At least the NRA would have screamed about her anti-gun agenda. It wasn't until VERY recently that I could watch a firearm related video on JewTube without enduring a pro-trump NRA propaganda piece.

I guess the Republican majority was too busy to even attempt passing reciprocity and Trump wasn't aware he could repeal previous 2A infringements via executive order...

When do we kill meme culture? That's without a doubt a major factor in Donald Trump's success, shit compilations on social media of "savage" trump moments that stupid kids watch and blindly opt to vote for him

>when your life seems to be finally turning around for the better, but then US starts fucking falling apart threatening to sink entire global economy with it, and you will most likely end up poor as fuck again, if not dead
nice

Attached: 1494897022596.jpg (160x160, 9K)

Not even passing legislation. Ordering the DOJ (ATF) to interpret the law totally contrary to the written statute.

We're hosed. Apparently, as long as it's a "republican", nothing they do is wrong...

Was there anyone else in the Republican primary besides possibly Rand Paul that wouldn't have saved on gun control even worse than Trump? I'm having a hard time imaging Jeb! or Rubio being champions of the 2nd Amendment. Maybe Ted Cruz.

Shameful tweet but I will still vote straight republican. Democrats are worse and libertarian is just another democratic vote

ITT: BLERMPFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

(And other Shareblue NPC shilling)

Attached: 1DDF86DF-B38C-45FF-B7D5-342E917C83F9.jpg (640x480, 33K)

From what I remember nobody really seemed to give a shit about gun policy during the primaries so you'd just need to take their word for it that they were the best for gun rights

He is 100% right not be alone with a woman. Women are basically children who have been given power with the whole me too movement. At my work they enacted an unofficial policy to not meet one on one with a woman.

I had a merry Christmas thank you. You can marry Vince, or Kevin or Armando or Shaquan or who ever your gay ass is fond of right now.

Sorry, OP, but I have this unique form of dyslexia where every time I the words "Trump" or "bumpstock" come up on Jow Forums, I see "Please derail this shitty off-topic shill thread by posting cute traps".

So...

Attached: trapgarter.jpg (1000x750, 144K)

Expect this buttmad posting to go on for the next 6 years

Attached: BC8D95A0-EAB7-4800-AB2D-EF9096B63A9F.jpg (700x420, 22K)

Attached: trapkriss.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

I think the "me too" crowd showed him to be quite prescient in that regard. He was never worried about his self control, he was worried about their mouths and the press believing anything negative some women would say about him.

Attached: trapbreak.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Attached: trappistol.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

When this inevitably gets struck down by the courts for being unconstitutional will you faggots stop whining?

Attached: trappistol2.jpg (4048x2806, 1.91M)

Attached: trapsurp2.jpg (856x1073, 168K)

>shitting the bed at the halfway mark and people still want him to do another term
Waste of dubs

Attached: trappsh.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Damage is done

Attached: trapshotgun.jpg (960x1280, 315K)

If you come up with a rational explanation for why did he do it in the first place beyond being a well meaning simpleton, who gets talked into doing the stupidest shit, by bleeding heart bullshit about suffering of chillun and such - which is a disastrous combo for a person with as much executive power as POTUS, I might consider it.

Attached: trapsurp.jpg (750x1000, 224K)