Hey Jow Forums I have a bitch of an ex girlfriend and she gave me a leather bracelet and I want to burn it but how...

Hey Jow Forums I have a bitch of an ex girlfriend and she gave me a leather bracelet and I want to burn it but how would I burn leather in a way that’ll make it go away. Any ideas? I’m open to suggestions.

Attached: 713D42CA-88B4-44DF-8725-06E77FF3FB48.jpg (750x751, 145K)

Just throw it away and stop being a faggot

Why do school shooters always kill themselves? Buncha pussies.

are you 14? either keep the thing if you like it or just throw it away, literally no sense at all in doing overly dramatic shit like that

also chan.org/b

Attached: 1532890047343.jpg (261x173, 12K)

You see I’m a bit of a pyromaniac so I wanna burn it

weird, isn't it? they arm up to the teeth and wear silly operator stuff, and as soon as anyone capable of shooting back appears they off themselves

I like fire

see

everyone likes fire, just burn something else. something that wouldn't make you look like an underage dramaqueen

>He burned my bracelet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Yeah but it’s one more thing to burn and throwing it away seems like a wasted opportunity yeah I’ll look like a faggot but fuck it fire is fire

Bring it to the wish granter, it will know what to do.

How exactly is this related to weapons again?

Fire is a weapon is it not?

Let me guess
>put some depeche mode on the radio
>start a fire and feel its warmth
>no one understands me!
>throw it in the fire “like she did with my love boo-hoo”
>mascara runs down your cheeks
>hide behind “lol Im a pyromaniac! Aint I wacky?!”

Dude, just throw it away. Dont be a dramatic faggot in a teen movie.

No

Nah I’m probably going to burn it get drunk and then go to bed

But it can be weaponized

Then do it.

But I don’t wanna see it tomorrow morning is there something I can use to discenergrate the leather

Lots of things can be. But no one comes to Jow Forums to talk about pillows and broken glass.

Its an organic material, stir it around and keep doing so.

Attached: tumblr_mo5q8ejXYC1s7bkc7o1_400.gif (384x216, 1.57M)

Drunk off what? Your BF's POZ loads?

Instead of being a gay wiener boi, you should write something bitchin' on it and put it on a rifle. Repurpose it. Slap it on your stock. If its too small because you have gay little baby wrists, punch some holes in either end and zip tie it.
What does it even look like? Post a pic.

Throw it in a fire pit and let it burn in the coals, there will be nothing left after 30 minutes

Just our date we started dating like some bullshit thing a 12 year old npc couple would get at a fair

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

You dated for 2 months. Please kill yourself or throw it away and go to bed in your racecar bed.

Yeah but she’s trying to fuck me up bad she tried to tell my boss that I raped her because we work at the same place and some other bullshit

Yeah that is pretty lame sauce. Its also skinny as balls so I don't know how you could repurpose it... maybe scrape off the date and put your raifu's name..?
You think burning it will really make you feel better user? Why not just throw it away?

Burn her house down instead, or take her to court. Just grow up and do something an adult would do you autist. Slash her tires, that’s what I did.

I could try and repurpose it and slap it on my mossberg 500 but if I fuck it up I’ll just throw it on a fire under some coals

Maybe but escalating the situation would make her more of a headache

No that's dumb and dangerous. user's not a woman. Women do petty shit. Men move on.
Well, see what you can do, if you want to. Might be a nice little time waster. It'll probably burn just fine too.
Good luck there user.

Men either move on before or after blowing off steam. I don’t regret what I did at all and the bitch stopped fucking with me after she found out I was serious.

Thermite should do the trick.

Attached: 1543906683876.png (800x1200, 404K)

IIT: underage rapist on the fast track to be a school schooter because his girlfriend of 2 months cheated on him.
I was never this much of an edgelord as A kid. And I was pretty cringy. If christmas break is any kind of insight to the summer, this place has its work cut out

Attached: 1544943207837.png (526x619, 497K)

This shit is just pathetic and probably why cant hold a gf for more than 2 months. If she saw this thread, she'd laugh at you while gargling cock. Time to grow up.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

because it's either the needle or life in a small box with only 1 hour a day to exercise outside of your cell into another small box.