How do I POWER SWORD Jow Forums?

How do I POWER SWORD Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545785265985m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62tnJtLBQzQ
flyingsquadron.com/forums/topic/13965-the-foglesong-thread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Air force is a massive meme at this point.

Shit disgusting. This American Air Force "toy sword" would never ever matched the elegance of the PEOPLE'S LIBERATION NAVY sword which is much much better, deadlier, balanced and can be used in thousand application instead of American Air Force "toy sword" that only useful for Anime Cosplay..

Attached: 20170319083013301.jpg (1024x602, 126K)

Seeing as it's not the airforce's job to sword fight, it don't really matter what their swords look like, now does it, Bait-Kun?

Didnt they make that sword as an insult to the guy receiving it? I heard an airforce user talking about how if they dont like an officer they make the sword goofy and stupid.

are those swords from skyrim?

they are all goofy

Does this mean the fire monsters are real?
youtu.be/62tnJtLBQzQ

Those are Han-dynasty styled Jian.

Attached: C7H5u59U4AI3oiN.jpg (1024x572, 52K)

If I was in charge of the sword ceremony i'd demand the sword be made from live cobras. They would then have to fight an electric cougar and if they win they become the king of the USAF.

Its the 21st century, Chang. Swords are for larpers.

>Ill tailored uniforms
>Awkward poses
>Bored/confused/embarrased faces
Why do militaries still do these faggy ceremonies? At least update by a few hundred years and give everyone a pearl handed revolver or something.

What the actual fuck is the name of this sword and ceremony?

How does one get to OP pic and recieve this? (Sword embelem on podium?)

USAF Order of the Sword

Thanks

Its people's liberation army navy chang. Back to the reeducation camps with you.

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!

your tax dollars at work

I
HAVE
THE

POOOOWWWEEEEEERRRRRRR

I end up writing the same thing in every one of these threads, but here goes again.

The Order of the Sword was originally supposed to be a ceremony where senior enlisted would present a sword to an officer they liked and who they thought had done good things for the enlisted community. Because of AF politics it got twisted into bullshit where the officers themselves started dictating who got the sword, and it became pretty much automatic for senior generals to be presented with one, even when they were officers the enlisted corps fucking hated. The senior NCOs couldn't refuse, so they came up with a different tactic instead, they just give giant stupid embarrassing swords to officers they don't like.

Look through pictures of these ceremonies and you'll notice that, sometimes, the swords are actually relatively tasteful and look like historical presentation swords. It's generally a good bet that in those cases they're going to a good officer. See a giant stupid He-Man sword, it's probably going to an asshole like Doc Foglesong here, possibly the most detested officer in AF history.

Attached: 050826-F-9322C-001.png (780x508, 1.04M)

bretty gud analysis. thx user

But a sword for anime cosplay will be of more use to the average airman than a sword for fighting.

How many officers have gotten Katanas, going by this?

Jians are aesthetic af. Air Force sword looks like some shit from a DragonForce album cover.

TIL. Holy shit I'm glad I decided not to go into AFROTC. This is a level of faggotry that shouldn't be possible.

They're simple and nice, but they're the Chinese equivalent of a pig iron Roman Gladius, it's not an officers' weapon.

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Attached: i am chinese if you prease.jpg (583x473, 19K)

flyingsquadron.com/forums/topic/13965-the-foglesong-thread/

>Doc would call meetings on Sunday, yes Sunday, and have his commander’s wait in his waiting area for over an hour. He would come out of the office about every 20 minutes and just look over there and say “now, what was our meeting all about?, oh yeah, that’s right, I’ll be with you in a minute”. When we finally got in to see him, he took 30 SECONDS to say what he wanted to say and dismissed us.

people like this often went missing in eastern bloc

You know what, I kind of like this idea now. The idea that NCOs would give a ceremonial saber to a respected officer is a honorable tradition. Being forced into giving a sword to a officer defeats the purpose, so turning into a wasteful "fuck you" only seems appropriate.

Imagine what a cunt this guy must have been.

Attached: DMGPvTaWAAAhYjX.jpg (1024x731, 88K)

Sort of related, but the Chinese military still actually issues swords as a field equipment.

Specifically: the Type 65 Saber. This is largely due to a fluke in the Chinese Logistics bureaucracy in which nobody has bothered to update the list of equipment that the last two mounted cavalry battalions of the PLA- the 1st and 2nd Cavalry Battalions- who are largely left to their own devices as they patrol Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia as border guards.

Presumably the guys in the cavalry battalions just leave these swords in their lockers.

Attached: Type 65 saber.jpg (1744x530, 56K)

>The combat programs simply took regular things like cleaning up the base (Combat Proud) and checking out library books (Combat Read), and attempted to give them some sort of ridiculous warrior spin - all from a guy who had ZERO combat flight time

>Not doing a 21st century calvary charge sword in hand in order to gain glory for your family
>not making your gf chingchong wet
Wtf even are the Chinese?

Attached: F201308270816461656018947.jpg (700x542, 88K)

> tfw no yak cavalry

Attached: CQ82L4lVEAAf32s-700x350.jpg (700x350, 61K)

I really want this to be true but it sounds too satisfying

>YAK KARATE CHOP

Perfect, they can get on all fours, shove the pommel up their ass, and then duel each other for an extra rice ration.

Daily reminder that the only branch that rightfully deserves swords is the Navy because they actually used them. Tell me about ONE time that an Air Faggot used their sword offensively and I will change my mind. JPJ would have rolled himself out of the grave and across the Atlantic in sheer anger if we didn't dig him up and bring him back before the fucking AF decided they needed these ego enhancers to complement their superiority complexes.

Also, I guess Marines are okay, you guys used them too, but not as much as the Navy.

It also implies the NCOs would actually know a decent sword if they saw one, which is highly questionable. A quick GIS certainly didn't provide anything tasteful or looking like a historical presentation sword. Franklin Mint "instant heirloom" crap was about as good as it got.

>not equipping your tank troops with swords

Attached: type94tk-03.jpg (500x338, 31K)

Be a power bottom.

>people's liberation navy

no such thing

>he doesn't throw swords at people from his cockpit

come on now

>JPJ would have rolled himself out of the grave and across the Atlantic in sheer anger if we didn't dig him up and bring him back before the fucking AF decided they needed these ego enhancers to complement their superiority complexes.

swords have been little more than ego enhancers since the 17th century

>take a tdy to the Pentagon recently
>mfw the POWER SWORD is on display in the air force hall next to Enlisted Jesus' office

Attached: 1545689955099.jpg (1080x814, 316K)