"HI i'm Ian of forgotten weapons and today we are at BLACKED.com"

>"looking at some not so forgotten "weapons"
>"today we have tyrone"
>"tyrone is 10 whole inches of "steel"
>now that we have taken a quick "look" at tyrone here, lets head to the range for a test "fire"
>"now to properly use tyrone here we just need to unclasp my pants, apply "gun oil" liberally, like my political views"
>"now to just say the magic words and tyrone with fire"
>" OHHHhhhhHHH oHHHHHHoH oh my....POP PO PO POP POP OP POP mY GoD....."
>"SPLAB SPLAB SPLAB PGHFFFTTTTTTTTTTT"
>"BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"
>"oh my well frankly that was a experience"
>"tune into next weak as we have a special 2 guests along with tyrone and daquan, don't miss theyankeemarshal and james yeager, who stop by for some wet and wild fun, along with karl who has our minority semen of the month"

Attached: karlthekuck.png (1280x720, 811K)

Good thred

Based.

this is really pathetic
reminder that ian gets to fingerfuck G11's and XM8's on the regular while you faggits circlejerk about how much of a "commie" he is

and redpilled

who cares about failure shitguns?

>both the g11 and xm8 get shit on by modern ar's and ak's

he's a firearms historian, checking out cool but obsolete guns is his job

Guy on the left looks exactly like the bike lock antifa pussy

lack of testosterone in both i'm sure

>900% sure ian lets other men fuck his wife if not prepping the bull himself as well

i saw ian at a grocery store in Arizona the other day

>anyone care to hear about it ?

>yes

I saw Ian McCollum at a gun store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Lugers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the guns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each gun and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

if God smiled on me and i found out i legally inherited a g11 from a distant relative or some shit, i would seel it so fast it would make my fucking head spin and buy tons of ar's and ak's

do you think ian's gay lovers pull his hair during buttsecks

Old pasta, but still gold.

Nah they pull his goatee

and Ian would finger fuck it at the auction house lol

You know he has to get permission, right? If user told Ian to fuck off, he couldn't touch it. Hes mentioned this before in Q&As.

i always figured karl was the top in their relationship, no wonder he cuts ian off so much

To film sure but he could finger fuck and you'd never know

my guns would tell me if a commie fag groped them

You wouldn't know since it'll sell to a new owner

true but i doubt the new owner would be okay with it, #it'splasticchassisit'srules

lol

Ian isn’t gay you retard. I went to high school with him and he was always landing some hot bitch. He was supposed to take the hottest girl in school to prom, but he straight stood her up. He said he did it for all the geeks that she scorned in the past. What purpose does this thread serve. This is why right wingers shouldn’t own guns, it’s so easy for you guys to become obsessive and dangerous

>things that never happened the post

>Ian isn’t gay you retard
Idk, user. Ian fondled my ass once in PE during 12th grade. I'll admit that I did moan in pleasure for a BRIEF moment.

Shitposting aside, Ian has openly stated in Q&As he was a friendless recluse all through high school and college. Probably didn't even go to prom. Like, I'm all for talking bullshit but it helps to talk bullshit that isn't actively disputed by the man in question.

Fuck off Ian

Bullspit
I doubt it.
>he doesn’t know what modesty is

Like Ian would waste his time here of all places. He’s probably ass deep in some French machine guns right about now

>Ian has openly stated in Q&As he was a friendless recluse all through high school and college
Yeah, I was kinda shocked when Ian began revealing that he had an obsession with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Ian voted for trump