SE/K/RET SANTA 2018 - MERRY Jow ForumsRISTMAS UNBOXING! Thread 3

Comrades! The time has come! Jow Forumsrismas has come, so I am officially opening the unboxing thread.

Post photos of what you received! Mail me screencaps of your photos to earn raffle entries!

Official website: sekretsanta.com
Email me at: [email protected]

If you're interested in purchasing a Sekret Santa patch, please fill out this form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbaQQ3oHqsqWUaKHBsEiZepwfud3lHATYHXY79S1gQ-mIf_A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Mandatory listening for this Christmas day:
youtube.com/watch?v=XeRJuK4hCKo

previous:

Attached: Black Santa Man.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soicaunhanh.com/
docs.google.com/forms/u/6/d/e/1FAIpQLScCbpCsAho2B8SKOW77xxiCs6eZYYEEO3wKasECnEREdCB7kQ/alreadyresponded?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user made the santa bread

Waiting for my match to unbox

A continuation to:
Here everything unpackaged, and spread out. Grip installed with the gun. The beers and most of the cookies were already gone by this point.

Attached: 20181225_061941.jpg (1500x1125, 1.5M)

And to top it off, the bro sent a nice letter hoping everything is useful. It will all be used, abused and very dear to me. Thanks, Santa.

Attached: 20181225_062401.jpg (1500x2000, 1.97M)

>FL user still hasn't unboxed or confirmed receiving package

Hope I didn't buy all that sweet stuff for a Grinch.

Jimbo! Did I miss your unboxing? I hope you had a Merry Christmas yesterday my maple friend. :^)

Same here. I even sewed a custom Rusty Shackleford hat for my guy.

Attached: rusty.jpg (1114x1480, 1.31M)

Monty did i miss your unbox

I'm an Ausfag that was on the last batch, assuming my santa sent me my stuff last week, at what point should I start worrying he didn't if he didn't?

Attached: 1532510772205.png (400x397, 21K)

After you email Big Boss and ask if he ever received tracking info.

Fugg... I don't think my target liked his gift. Hasn't posted any thing since receiving it. Hold me anons, the suspence is killing me.

July 25.

Thats pretty sweet
And that's not what a grinch is you silly billy

Waiting for my own target to do his unboxing since he posted having received it in November. Then I have to wait until I'm back to open mine, so fingers crossed it'll be there.

Dang bro, that's awesome. I want one.

>join Se/k/ret Santa
>add vague list or items beyond the price bracket
>get butthurt when you're gifted "in range" of your price bracket, and weren't spoiled with complete guns, finished AR lowers or high end optics
>don't post pics, because you blame your Santa for not going overboard

Relax, amigo. If he didn't like your gift, he should be more specific. It's not like Big Boss wasn't very responsive and active--if anyone well and truly fucked up their wishlist, I bet he'd have sent out a revised one for anyone that emailed him.
As long as you sent something out with legitimate awareness of the brackets and your target's wishlist, you shouldn't feel bad. If you just dumped garbage on him, I seriously doubt you'd be expressing concern for if he liked it.

As one anonymous faggot to another, thanks for joining. I hope you got a decent gift, and that you'll join next year. Merry late-Christmas.

I think knows what a grinch is, it's just concerning when you send a gift out and the guy doesn't post about it. Obviously not posting is no big deal in reality, but knowing we all enjoy seeing unboxing hints at the recipient trying to hide something if he's not joining the fun.
May or may not be the case here, but we can't deny there's a small minority of assholes with no morals that join this event.

I've sent one out two years in a row now, with no pics uploaded. If you join next year, you might get to be the first lucky motherfucker that posts an update.

Relax, amigo. If he didn't like your gift, he should be more specific. It's not like Big Boss wasn't very responsive and active--if anyone well and truly fucked up their wishlist, I bet he'd have sent out a revised one for anyone that emailed him.

soicaunhanh.com/

>And that's not what a grinch is you silly billy
said.

Obviously not posting pics isn't proof that the person didn't send anything out themselves, but it is disconcerting as it's possible that the reason they're not posting anything at all is they're one of the people who signed up to receive free shit, while having zero intention of sending anything out themselves, and thus obviously aren't going to bother confirming anything here.

Again not proof of sending something to a Grinch, but still somewhat worrying. I mean shit, wouldn't you want to confirm to the person that the package arrived intact, if nothing else?

I dont think my target liked the dildo i sent him

I wasnt to happy with all the chocolates I got
So I'm now carving them into throwing stars and will be making some pain.
Remember, the gifts only bad when your sense of humor fails.
Or if its a taurus

Seriously, what's up with Floridians and responding last?

I'm and never specifically said he was in Florida... but he is.
Lynn Haven anyone? Has Floridaman struck again?

When we're not busy skull fucking gators, injecting bath salts into our eyeballs, dropkicking Fleming's and gators, or beating college hippies with school books we have our jobs. We're a very busy people.

Post pics for scientific purposes

Thanks for all the great stuff Andy! I was blow away! This was better than I expected!

Attached: Snapchat-1203595272.jpg (1946x4000, 1.77M)

Merry Kristmas dude! Glad you enjoyed it!

I bought the dagger at the Excalibur hotel in Vegas after being overserved. The Soloduffel makes a good range bag. There should be a Ruger tube mag bouncing around in there somewhere too.

Sir Smith, are you alive?

You were declared dead Before the unboxing, but, what about now?

That's awesome! I have actually already have turned that duffle bag into my new range bag. Have you gotten your stuff yet? I didn't get a chance to check into the previous thread.

My Santa indicated package is delayed a few days. It's all good, I'm off and enjoying hanging out with the family til after new year.

For grinch relief do we sign up to something I can't find or do we just email big boss

If you fags were in the 4th batch and already talking about Grinch relief you are super fags! Have some damn patience! Now if you were in a previous batch I understand! Be more like Indiana Sean, he knows he's got a badass package that is delayed because of fucked up shipping schedules this time of year, but is he threatening Grinch relief, NO, He is patiently waiting, and this is why his box will only continue to grow in size while I wait for the goodies from the interwebs to get here!

Thats SoLo ^ up yonder btw

I live near Lynn haven. It's a hurricane disaster zone right now though. Looks like it's 10 years into SHTF.

What is it with Floridafags never posting....

Shut the fuck up jesus fucking christ, every 10 posts its you bitching, theres lots of people who havent posted.

Same here. Second batch and the extra wait only makes me more excited!

Florida is a mistake of a state. Glad it'll be under water soon.

Kentucky bro, opened it on Christmas and was very hyped. More pictures inbound!

Attached: 181225_201450_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1910, 354K)

im in florida, I never posted and I dont think I will because your such a little bitch about it.

Floridian Genocide Now

Solo the grinch. No one likes you, we all agree you are the worst trip. Kill your self

I think you're trolling, but if not, you really should post. A lot of Santas really enjoy seeing their target post pics and a response. If you do post some pics, the benifet of this being an anonymous image board means you'll never have to admit anyone changed your mind.

Nah, some fag is salty about florida so ill think ill pass just to spite him.

MontanaFag was my Santa. Pray that you guys get him next year because he does not fuck around when gift giving.

Here is 1 side of the box.

Attached: Sekret Santa 1.jpg (1085x814, 72K)

Another side of the box

Attached: Sekret Santa 2.jpg (1085x814, 65K)

My favourite art piece, a pepe. He has the guts to follow through when you want your shit fucked up.

Attached: Sekret Santa 3.jpg (1085x814, 66K)

Here is the letter he gave me, with an assortment of Sausages for Justin.

MontanaFag, the lip print better be from your lips. I don't want no feeemale touching this, only man lips.

Attached: Sekret Santa 4.jpg (1085x814, 87K)

Here is the backside of the letter, with a very comfy looking spurdo :DDDD

Everything fits extremely extremely well, so don't worry about the exchange or anything. Plus, US dollars in Canada is like Gold Bullion.

Attached: Sekret Santa 5.jpg (1085x814, 66K)

(cont.)

Thanks so much!

>M1 helmet

The M1 helmet has been on my wishlist for the longest time, thank you so much for giving me this one and for it not being reproduction. I Also guessed when I got it some kind of helmet was inside.

>The throwing star is now the start of my mallninja collection

In all actuality though it is cool and I have the perfect place for it.

>repro military cap

Nothing ever fits my head because it's so huge but this and the M1 fit just fine, will become a go to for all my hat related needs.

>mini buster sword

I never thought I'd get a murder weapon in the mail but this was a great surprise. I'm going to try and get it sharpened by a friend of mine for maximum effectiveness.

>AK mag pouch

Alwyas great to have more storage for my mags, this will come in handy.

Overall amazing job. This was my first Sekret Santa and I didn't even know about posting what I wanted in the threads so sorry if it was hard to figure out what I wanted. Hope you had a great Christmas and that your Santa spoils the hell out of you!

Attached: 181226_123500_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1910, 540K)

Your call, bro. I hope you had a great Christmas. I've never been so far East, but have spent time in Gulfport, MS. Those states are comfy as fuck outside of the heat and humidity.

t. Californian

Today I finally got someone that posted my gifts to them. A handheld HAM Radio, cold steel tanto, shooting plates, and gun oil sex lube.

Super glad he was excited about it.

I was shipped a firearm and will post pic shortly!

Also gear Pic becuase fuck it.

Attached: 20181224_193608-1.jpg (2056x2432, 906K)

Here is what is on top of the box.

two manuals, one for a moist nugget (official) and how to make your professional homemade funcrakcers. I haven't had time to open the firebomb manual yet.

Also he gave me these delicious huckleberry chocolates that are pretty much the only fruit/chocolate I've ever actually enjoyed. They're fucking amazing.

He also gave me a bumpersticker(?) which I am going to put on my 2000 Nip Shitbox.

Then he gave me a Sheriff star from Tombstone, which turns my little .22 derringer into a .45 colt Big Iron.

Attached: Sekret Santa 6.jpg (1085x814, 79K)

Lol FUCK YOU... im not a tripfag and never have been one except in this thread so my target can find me... Idc wtf you think about me my sean/shauns like me just fine and they know damn well im not a grinch... So eat a dick sit on the 12 gauge instead of eating it faggot! So fuck you and have a nice day nigger!

Here is the start of the surplus he gave me.

A belgian bankrobber balaclava, a Czeck canteen with its wool cover, a neck scarf (or a single pant leg for that user who got confused kek), and a Public Offender suit, which I am extremely happy to say has touched another mans nutsack.

Attached: Sekret Santa 7.jpg (1085x814, 65K)

He also gave me A GP-5 FUCKING GAS MASK. I wear this constantly because its so cool. It also comes with the best as cotton Asbestos filter and its bag. Its probably a small thing for other kommandos, but I was about to order one because I've always wanted one and MontanaFag came through with this. I love it so much. He also gave me this dope Ushanka (?) which is the perfect size, as it allows me to wear a skin tight layer underneath without giving me pressure headaches.

He also gave me a hood thingy and a wool attachment for the Coat you guys will see soon.

Attached: Sekret Santa 8.jpg (1085x814, 58K)

Indiana Sean, Dont listen to these douche bags half of the shit im waiting on should be here ina couple days the other things I might just ship separate so you dont have to wait so damn long.... I know you Know im not grinching you but im sick of listening to these 14 year olds that have no business here anyhow! Gonna love shutting them the fuck up!

And last but not least, a Czech parka, a supersized US Army (?) wool pants, and a USSR enema nozzle (unfortunately unused)

I cannot say enough about this Czech parka. It fits me better than civilian winter jackets. I have no idea how MontanaFag got this right but it is like a glove, but a glove where you are supposed to have space in all the right places.

I've seen some anons wondering if they should get one, and in my opinion if your a broad built 5ft 10inch or 5ft 11inch person, you definitley should. Its super warm, the wool layer comes off. I love it so so so so much. I sound like a faggot right now but this is the greatest gift ever. For a first time participant I got hooked the fuck up.

Attached: Sekret Santa 9.jpg (1085x814, 80K)

Jow Forumsrackerjackerlacker, I opened your package and have a few questions...
Did you eat half of that crunch bar?
Based on a few searches, a few "parts" (not pictured) are missing including a small spring and one of the pins, do I need 12?
What do the highlights mean?

Those aside I'm really happy as the knife is the sharpest I've had, sweater is very komfy and is now in the wash as I wore it all day yesterday, and the M2 boxes being from Denver was a nice touch.
Depending on how long you'll be here in CO I'd be happy to pick up that note at a drop location or in person, if not possible boss could arrange an email
Definitely buying an ak soon, thank you for making this a great second year for me!

Attached: contents.jpg (3483x3024, 1.29M)

I thought I haven't been autistic enough so here is some baneposting.

Attached: You think Autism is your ally LEFT.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

DP from AZ, tracking says your package will arrive on Friday!

And here is the lewd photos of me in the suit

Attached: 0-1.jpg (610x814, 19K)

Thank you for all of this MontanaFag, I know you definitely went above the financial limits, but I really appreciate all of this. I finally feel like a real kommando and you nailed everything I was interested in. Merry Christmas Everyone.

Attached: 0.jpg (610x814, 19K)

top type face

im still waiting for the mailman

Attached: 20181031_185043.jpg (576x833, 233K)

Indian Sean!!!!! I changed the shipping address to your house on the amazon order idk when that box will come but its coming straight to you! The Big Box will be shipped as soon as the stuff I ordered form the gun site is here (its already shipped) and should be here in a few days max! So you should have a tracking number in the near future my friend...Im just trying to speed this up as much as possible for you!

Indiana not Indian!

Sounds like a trip fag

I'd smash

Uh oh.... tripfag grinch rage

>guy received gift over a month ago
>never posted anything

Attached: 1457671008974.jpg (462x720, 54K)

same.

Fuck you travis in NC, i worked hard on your fucking gifts.

Hello comrades, it is now the 26th, meaning that we are now accepting applications for grinch relief.

Please fill out this form if you believe you have been grinched, and we will work with you to provide relief.

docs.google.com/forms/u/6/d/e/1FAIpQLScCbpCsAho2B8SKOW77xxiCs6eZYYEEO3wKasECnEREdCB7kQ/alreadyresponded?usp=sf_link

As always, mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

Wendigohunter from VA, your letter should be arriving Monday!

I'm currently waiting for the post office to get back to me about a lost/stolen package. Does that qualify for grinch relief if it's not found? I can provide whatever documentation they give me whenever they get back to me. But I'd rather they just find the damn package.

Digi... did you mean this coming weekend or like NEXT weekend?

Loool wtf, no, must’ve been the fatties at the post office. All the parts should be there, so double check the box. As for the higlights, I completely forgot. I’m glad to hear everything else in there was intact, I have no idea how the post office could have fucked that up. And I live in Nevada, I’m just visiting in Aurora. The note essentially stressed getting an AK because they’re the best. Merry Christmas man!

Attached: EDC9DB4D-1256-460F-8E6E-FBEC7AB58C73.png (283x268, 72K)

Email me about the matter at [email protected]. Thanks comrade!

No him but I emailed you, check em

If you REALLY want to ship early you can, but I am totally fine with waiting. They are probably just trolling you desu and know you aren’t a grinch. Just trying to egg you on.

Wow that looks comfy af.

Oh lawd, ok I’ll keep my eyes open for any deliveries, thank you solo!

Ok cool, def. my next purchase! I did a thorough search, blacked out items are the ones I have. Be careful in Aurora, it's not one of the cities on my good list.

Attached: SHTF_only.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Do yourself a favor and get an Arsenal or at least a WASR.

Those WBP aks look pretty nice too.

I know they be trolling... But they kinda have a point even if its not the one they are trying to make... I think you will enjoy it and you being happy is all im concerned with! Hope you had a good Jow Forumsristmas brethren!

MAK 90 ALL DAY MY MAN!!! You will already have a god tier trigger, a thicker barrel, and a thicker receiver! Its the only thing I like having "made in China" on!

Overspending is the spirit of Christmas! I'm so glad you enjoy everything Jimbo! I hoped the clothes would be all you liked and I'm glad you love them. I was on the fence about the stocking stuffers and the beverages. My brother came and visited me when I was packing it all for shipping and said the beer wasn't good so I hope that didn't disappoint. Anyway friend, I'm super happy you like it all and glad I could make your first time as good as I could. ;) And I can't wait to see you again next year.

DR or DB from Sierra Vista AZ? I got the package! Im going to open it now thank you!

Attached: 20181226_161404.jpg (2268x4032, 3.85M)

Can anyone tell me the kind of gas mask my santa sent?

Also not well shown is a calorie mate(SNAAAAAAAAKE!), and the knife is dual bladed with a .50 Cal round for a handle. It's way cool.

Attached: IMG_20181219_141939491_BURST001.jpg (3024x4032, 1.94M)

Ya, if you can find a nice one MAK’s are great. Especially the prebans. Just don’t get one of the sweaty Ben specials.

Attached: 973E6977-1E69-4B7A-83B5-E9B7E80983B4.png (1536x2048, 1.93M)

Alright boys let's take a look
Box is quite blank, one may even call it minimalist

Attached: ED06DA30-0185-4EDC-BB07-05BC16774E15.jpg (1536x2048, 682K)

Here's the back

Attached: 5EA8AF49-9151-49D6-9A45-A65A074B865E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

And... the reveal

Attached: 2B98E643-20F8-4E80-83E4-96B10F0D8B05.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

Looks like a US M17 mask to me. Also, are you sure that is a .50 cal case? Looks bigger than that to me but I’m not 100% sure.

Thanks bro! Ammo is always welcome and the speedloader will come in handy. I aint gay but the yaoi looks fun! Thanks man. Merry late christmas.

Attached: 20181226_161735.jpg (4032x2268, 2.45M)

I’m so relieved it got there!!! I was worried about using a stamp i printed. A merry Christmas to you Adin! Enjoy the llama stickers!

Jac from PA here. Better posting late than never, but my Santa sent me these worst Korean AK mags and a cute little promag 5 rounder. A little light for the $50-$99 tier but I still appreciate ya.

Shit forgot pic lmao

Attached: IMG_20181226_175904__01.jpg (2304x2584, 1.86M)

Hey Jow Forumsomrade. I've been busy working overtime.
Posts inbound.

Attached: 20181211_161927.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)