How expensive are the bullete in usa ?

How expensive are the bullete in usa ?

Attached: 1545518903792.jpg (473x855, 51K)

very very expe sive cannot afford both bulets and food

What a gay image

Yes

>t. parasite

>no taxes
Cool, you can go live out in the woods, and if you touch ANY sort of public utilities (roads, power, sewage, EMT, police) you get arrested and sent to prison.
>AnCap
Use a road? Pay a toll.
Use utilities? Pay a fee. What? Too expensive? LOL earn more money poorfag. Oh this? Yeah I'm just bulldozing your house, I've got to build my second garage. Don't bother calling the Police, I've got a PLATINUM membership so I can actually use them against YOU.
AnCap is money makes right, not might makes right.

More than you can afford pal

>implying natsoc isn't an ideology of parasites

Are you implying that might makes right is better than money makes right?

depends on who you buy it from, what youre shooting and what its made of. For the cheapest cartridges possible load your own.

Bout three-fiddy

Still theft excused by tradition.

22lr .04
9mm .13
45aarp .24
223 .22
308 .47

.2-.3 usd for common rifle rounds

.1-.2 usd for pistol rounds

2 usd for .50 bmg

.25 usd for cheap shotgun shells

ammoseek.com

Nobody is going to pay for security that do that shit.

Coordination of public and quasi-public goods makes right.

This is because it reduces menu costs, toll costs, and most importantly free-riding (see: lighthouses, the military, clean air, aka goods that are costly to exclude people from, but not excludable and rivalrous goods like houses or food). Aka production quantities that match how much they would purchase in frictionless competitive environment with no enforcement costs.
Aka aim to buy enough units until the marginal benefit (for the public as a whole, diminishing as you buy more units) equals price.
Any time you don't buy that many units (because your neighbor prefered to free ride and not contribute to buyinf, because he could get most of the benefit with zero expenditure), you've left utility on the table.

Lmao spotted the S E E T H I N G commboo.
Lmao go starve in the woods faggot, be a real commie.

>308 .47
Where are you buying .308 for that cheap?

Both are practically the same once it comes to function you gibbering mentally challenged smoothbrained ischemic CVA-experiencing quadruple-bypass- needing ninny.

Varies by seller and location. That’s like asking “what’s the fuel price in the America”. Gee Billy, given how America has states the size of nations it might vary a bit.

Attached: D5C9191E-05B8-41B1-A399-56C4D8BF5F5A.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

But you literally can not legally live in the woods on your own in the United States, anywhere. You HAVE to maintain an address accessible by public utility or you owe money to a government that you want nothing to do with.

Also, lmfao 'PLATINUM membership', what a fucking reach. You're no better than when Antiguns say McNuke