So after america continued its tradition of losing wars and betraying its allies a tradition they have to stop due to...

so after america continued its tradition of losing wars and betraying its allies a tradition they have to stop due to the economy going to shit ,
who will take the role of a global military superpower,
china?

in case you didnt follow the news america is withdrawing from afganistan and syria leaving its allies to get slaughtered
but serves them right they trusted mutts

Attached: 06_1024.jpg (1024x672, 273K)

>withdrawing from afganistan and syria leaving its allies to get slaughtered
Oh the humanity! Those poor corrupt Afghan boyfucking tribesmen, and those poor mujahideen in Syria who was going to pave the road for Greater Israel! I weep!
Russia and China will take US' place. Both have common interests in establishing themselves in Africa and MENA. Right now, Russia has increased its firearms sales so much they've become MENA's second largest exporter again. They've also established a military presence in Africa. As for China, well, they have a significant presence in Africa already, but are now expanding their economic sphere to Monroe Doctrine lands.

I guess that some collective EU monster will rise at some point, fielding a vast and devastating army of cucks and moors.

This unironically.
fpbp.

>betraying its allies

Maybe they should fight their own battles for a change. Now if we could just pull out of Europe and Asia too...

>betraying it's allies
I think you mean "betraying it's (((greatest ally)))"

Ignore bait, roll for gf instead

Attached: fuck chink threads.jpg (2096x3000, 1.69M)

>come to a country where nobody wants you so you can steal the oil or whatever resource this country has because your country is controlled by big corporations
>fuck everything up change the regime
>install a pupped goverment that nobody wants
>the old regime keeps fighting
>usa loses like always and withdraws leaving the allies to get killed
>the civil war continue for years destabilizing the whole region
>m-maybe they should fight their own battles for a change

maybe you should t sell arms to al qaida

Gimme dem titties.

pls no fake nerd or fatty

For gods sake; tomboy please!

Come on, give me that class rep wife!

Thought this was a choose thread and wondered why nobody would ever go for half of these.

This is now a rawlin thread

Attached: 1543707714397m.jpg (1024x694, 185K)

I want to hang out with straya cunt.

Damn fpbp. Fuck both those shitholes, how many american lives are they worth op?

>0

Roll

Rollerino

That's the complete opposite of what I wanted. Fuck off and bring me the tomboy this time

While I think the original rolling format is superior; I will dabble.

>Those poor corrupt Afghan boyfucking tribesmen
Ironically the Taliban banned the pedo faggotry

The US withdrawal largely is unrelated to Israel, nor does it affect it much.

1.) US troops in Syria were not engaging hezbollah/iran/SAA as it was.
2.) US troops aren't anywhere near the Israeli border so can not protect it.
3.) Israel already has agreements with Russia in place to continue its strikes in Syria. Just today, Damascus was hit and Russia did nothing. Israel will continue to strike Syria with impunity as Russia ignores it and assad REEEs

This withdrawal almost exclusively affects the Kurds, who are going to be wiped out by Turkey in the coming months. These are the same Kurds that took ISIS' capital of Raqqa last year and were largely responsible for defeating ISIS both in Iraq and Syria while Russia/Assad were busy bombing rubble into more rubble in Aleppo (where not 1 ISIS fighter was). So, the US essentially has thrown these same people who beat ISIS for them to the wolves.

I mean I'm sure Israel would have PREFERRED US troops staying there, as it has a better relationship with the Kurds than it does with Turkey atm, but they response to the withdrawal there has been a categorical "meh".

Go ahead and call me JIDF/Mossad/or whatever though I was just looking at this rationally.

I dont think there's an American alive that doesn't own an arms or munitions plant that isn't in favor of getting the fuck out of the moonscape that is Afghanistan.
See this response, OP. If they want the world's catbox and we're past peak oil, fuck em and let em have it. It's Europe's ordeal now since it's at their doorstep.

Attached: beavis butthead opr8.png (595x592, 602K)

If you want to call me baybaa just go ahead now