I came back to Jow Forums one month ago after a 1 year hiatus, and im really curious...

i came back to Jow Forums one month ago after a 1 year hiatus, and im really curious, why does Jow Forums hate ian mccollum nowadays? he picks apart guns and explains them and their history, isn't that good?

Attached: 1466101722248.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

Shut-up Ian

Inb4 the Ian paypigs

Attached: 1542525977562.png (2995x1543, 329K)

Someone started a meme that he's a commie

Patreon funds were going to the Brady campaign and both Ian and Karl were part of an Anti-fa group. I cant fathom why they didn't think there would be pushback when they published this, but I guess they've gotten stuck in a bubble and have become out of touch with their auidience. Personally I also think Ian has gotten an unlikable glib and pompous attitude lately, but YMMV.

>HE DENIED THE GENOCIDE OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

Attached: pooooooooooool.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Allegations that Ian is sympathetic to Antifa. What gives this allegation gravity in the mind of Jow Forums is the slow creep of Jow Forums into pretty much everywhere. Notice that you can find people screeching about Jews in pretty much every thread. Jow Forums is anti-progressivism, which is an uninteresting taxonomic observation unless you understand that progressivism is a cultural meme that exhibited the same "creep" tendency over time - only the time frame is a few decades longer. The creep consumes everything in its path, transforming it into a new form that matches its root. Jow Forums is the antithesis, but only in form, not in function. They do the same thing, and Jow Forums is... er, was once middle ground.

Remember when everyone called niggers redguards?

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
>muh horseshoe
>muh sekret Jow Forums club
>thinks redguards to niggers was Jow Forums, instead of a way to bypass mods back in the day
How new are you?

Literally/pol/ shitposting, just ignore it

It happens with every e-celeb.
At first the chans love them and are their biggest most autistic fans but then they get popular with normies. Once this point has been reached spegs will find any excuse to dump them an be contrarians. This has manifested itself with Ian’s comments about South Africa (that were totally unnecessary) and spergs making stuff up about him being affiliated with antifa. In a few months they will go back to loving him.

>why does Jow Forums hate ian mccollum nowadays?
It is like 3 autists. 4 tops.

>i came back to Jow Forums
Dumbass. You feel pretty stupid now don't you? Too late, nigger. Your trapped here.

Fuck off /leftypol/

Oh no, it's another thread about Iantifa McCommunsim and his life partner Karl Marx

Attached: 26865603_1210550852415028_350382341085986816_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Who is this bedeviling combination of milkers and smirk? gonna need sauce

>In a few months they will go back to loving him.
Doubt it. Nobody gives a fuck about Hickok, Yankeemarshal or MAC anymore. When chantards start making stuff up about you, theres generally no coming back as far as reclaiming that demographic goes, they just forget you exist entirely after a while.

>hickok
Sunk by a poor choice of boomer words
>yankeemarshall
A literal cuck that never had a base to begin with
>MAC
See above, except less gay. No one had to make anything up for these guys, same with Ian "I love the Brady campaign" and his butt buddy Karl "I take edgy Satanism because being a faggot isn't enough anymore"

Back when the mods talked to us, there was a q/a session where someone asked about a game that was always shitposted to death about on /v/. You couldn't have a thread about it because it would immediately be attacked and trashed.

The mod revealed that there were only two users doing all the shitposting. On a busy board like /v/ all it took was two people to shut down discussion about something. I expect something similar is happening here.

It's all bullshit from Bloomberg, just like OP's post.

Attached: k.png (1474x776, 213K)

It's nothing. Someone spams defamatory Ian pics all the time and pretends it's a movement.
meanwhile people still get excited for the g11 video

>Paul Harrell is a murderer
As if this would cost him subs. If anything Jow Forums types trust him more upon that discovery
Also AK operator union dead? I archive channels with a script but I don't consume them all. If it's dead I have the videos and can republish if need be

He is an anti white, communist and a genocide denier, and keeps a satanic gay lover.

Thats a man.

>Sunk by a poor choice of boomer words
No, as far as Jow Forums was concerned he was irrelevant long before the bump stock shit.
>See above, except less gay.
MAC was a vastly more popular channel than FW for the majority of the time they've been around. Its only in the last year that Ian has slipped past.
>No one had to make anything up for these guys
But they did anyway. Hickok was a serial wifebeater and draft dodger, while Mac was a bought and paid for shill. There was plenty said about YM too, but I was never a fan so I didn't follow it.

As long as there is no proofs its safe to say it's bogus

Meh. People can’t enjoy good things here apparently.
It’s alright though.

Maybe one day we can go back to being a weapons board that, while mildly political in nature, could make fun of eachother for being faggots in a good natured way instead of being over reactive assholes that take every slight difference in political opinion and make a goddamn war out of it.

Tl;dr it’s a bunch of angry stupid faggots.

>How new are you?
Not very. The point isnt that Jow Forums is a boogeyman, but rather that Jow Forums is an antiprogressivism functionally cast from the same social engine. They both insert themselves into everything they come into contact with, until avoiding them becomes impossible. For progressives, we must swear fealty to the ultimate good of diversity and inclusion, lest we forfeit our jobs and be branded heretics. I mean racists. For Jow Forums tier sperging, we must endure browsing sprinkled with the occasional schizophrenic outburst about how coin clutchers clutch at their shekels.

Now obviously one is way worse for me than the other, but it is none the less curious that, like the progressives before them, Jow Forums cannot shut the fuck up for one second about the stick up their butts. In any event, "redguard" was a quaint marker of independent culture. It spoke a truth we all more or less knew and understood, even if we dare not vocalize it for whatever reason. Yes indeed, nigs gonna nig, whether you indicate that you knew that by babbling on about "good schools" or "redguards". A universal truth wrapped in the particulars of a culture, however niche.

Now you all say nigger, and the old culture is replaced by a monolithic one. Ironic, if you stop to think about it.

>the excuse is that Ian didn't consider what's going on in south Africa a genocide and he doesn't like neonazis. And his buddy is possibly a Satanist, so the christfags threw an autism fit about that. This then turned into accusations that the two of them are somehow communists and support gun control- which isn't true.

But those are the excuses. The real reason is Jow Forums's userbase, for the most part, are contrarian asshats and insist on disliking something specifically because somebody else likes whatever that thing is. Also Jow Forums users, for whatever reason, tend to hate anyone online who isn't entirely anonymous and tends to accuse anyone who is in the public eye at all of being an attention whore among other things. Why does this happen? I'm not entirely sure, but there must be some psychological underpinning for this behavior. It needs to be studied by some psychologists, as far as I'm concerned.

>mfw Ian dresses up in robe and sandals as Gun Jesus, and Karl -- RPing as Satan -- ravages him from below

Attached: dx200000.jpg (591x576, 39K)

>antiprogressivism
>For progressives, we
>we
You do not understand what progress is and I'm not even sure why you're in a weapons board. Isn't weapons too much of a violent thought in your mind? In addition to that there is no "ultimate good" of diversity. I lived in it my whole life and all you see is enclaves of people sticking to each other and forming small tribal neighborhoods in which most cases causes social paranoia and community bonds become shredded. Crime goes up. Thefts go up. But go ahead and tell me about the "ultimate good" because so far I just see it as a sham to enslave people with higher taxes and less income/freedoms.
>t.californian

Eternally underrated.
Never forget, tthere are literal multi-million dollar propoganda campaigns against us.

Curvy berlin is the source site iirc.

Short version: leftist idiots sewing discord in emulation of Russian tactics in an ironic sense of irony because they don't realize that Russians are spurring them on to do this

What are you talking about? Marshall's dumb but lovable in a shoot from the hip kind of way. MAC's an IMI shill, and fucking Based Grandpa is still based.

We all love Paul too for being the exact kind of dedicated shooting youtuber we need.

It's not that autists want to be contrarian, it's that a lot of people sell out on their original values to shill (MAC), go weird/meta (GarandThumb), or it comes up they were shit to begin with (Karl/Ian).

I just don't associate with LARPY satanists and I'm not going to give them NEETbux nor views.

That said, I agree with hickok too - we should fight for bumpstocks (Because a good offense is the best defense), but, they're super silly to worry about. Now, binary triggers is a MUCH MUCH more important fight because then they're going to regulate triggers overall afterwards, but, I agree.

Paul Harrell is based and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

He's a nigger lover who denies whites being targeted in South Africa while simultaneously espousing the glorious secret underground railroad.

>Marshall's dumb but lovable in a shoot from the hip kind of way
Yankee Marshall is literally the worst guntuber, and that includes no-name fudd channels with tens of views on each of their wobbly-hands-and-bench videos. He is pretty much never right about anything, is the walking embodiment of the "i was only pretending to be retarded" meme, has terrible taste, and he's literally a liberal cuck.

If you dislike GT, Ian, and Karl, but you love Yankee Marshall and Hickok45, you belong on gunnit, not Jow Forums.

wait, Yankee's a liberal? Nuuuuuu. damnit.

Well, then I'm just going to have to have paul and hickok. I ain't leaving gun grandpa for nothing unless he comes out that he loves gun bans.

Also, there's a weird kind of honesty about Nutn that I respect. I think his philosophy's dumb without the infrastructure of the LDS behind him doing all the heavy lifting to keep a community together, but, damn if he doesn't actually test his gear out well.

That's too bad about the Marshall - I did love his retarded persona.

I don't dislike GT - I just find him super meta/weird these days.

Don't get divorced and hang out with thots, and stay focused on giving good drills for the range instead of bag-set-ups for LARPing fatties.

Also, shoot the fucking M1 more man - that's half the fun of your channel - not whatever brand of fucking kevlar gloves you bought this week.

There is absolutely nothing in my post that speaks positively about progressivism. "For progressives, we" is followed by an elaboration on what we must endure owing to the proselytizing nature of progressivism. "For Jow Forums, we" is followed by an elaboration on what we must endure owing to the proselytizing nature of the red pilled. And yes, i know, horseshoe theory is the sort of bland, insufferable handwaving trick that snot nosed "radical centrists" like Sargon of Akkad like to use to slice salami and pretend they are "above the fray". The only thing is that by not reading my post correctly and flying off the handle because you THINK that I am not like you, you are ironically imitating the progressive tendency to attack anyone who doesnt relentlessly virtue signal about the libshit flavor of the week.

>wait, Yankee's a liberal? Nuuuuuu. damnit.
Very. He's a Hillary voter and has said so openly. I don't care about his personal lifestyle, that's his own business, but he's literally the leftist agent provocateur of the guntuber community and that's why he can't get anyone to collab with him.

>I don't dislike GT - I just find him super meta/weird these days.
He's a smart guy who has been around since the old days, and sees how shitty the internet community has gotten lately. I totally understand where he's coming from... he's being cautious.

My top 10 guntuber ranking:

Paul Harrell
GT
John Lovell
Tactical Rifleman
MrGunsngear
Ian & Karl
Vigilance Elite/TNQ
Iraqveteran8888
Ak Operators Union
Wranglerstar

Your writing style is cumbersome and pompous.

Fix it

Ok, I reread what you wrote. I normally skimp past commas when multitasking at work. The way you write things is a little autistic, it's like you're writing to gain recognition. Maybe you do this on the daily because you are someone note worthy. But regardless, was fun reading it. In my opinion Jow Forums is just a loud minority on here. Think about the people who only lurk and not post. It's just the very nature of Jow Forums being contrarian for attention makes it seem like Jow Forums is an extension of it but it's not. Gun owners in general treat gun ownership as a sport.

>The point isnt that Jow Forums is a boogeyman, but rather that Jow Forums is an antiprogressivism...

Attached: meftV0q.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Bunch of dipshits say he's a communist Antifa faggot because he denied the idea of white genocide in Africa and because his retard friend is a Satanist, like that somehow makes Ian the bad guy.

>inb4 it's Ian
I wouldn't mind Ian coming out and posting every once in a while.

Since when is denying a "white genocide" propoganda campaign a big deal?

I honestly didn't know who ian was until I went on Jow Forums yesterday and saw some anons crying about his delayed G11 vid.
>t. A f/i/lthy Jow Forumslack

>But regardless, was fun reading it.

Thanks friend. Theres not enough time or space to elaborate, not to mention spiraling wildly off topic, but if you ever have a chunk of time to kill read "unqualified reservations".

Paul is king, GT is good when he's on point and not talking about body pillows the latest in gear (ie. actual shooting stuff and how to pack a daypack,ect).

Ian and Karl are gone for me IQHH or whatever is just annoying new fudd for me.

i don't watch that many guns YTbers - although if there's a piece of gear I want to see get shrecked - I"ll see if nutn's made a video on it.

>Paul Harrell is a murderer

Murder is defined as "unlawful premeditated killing." Paulie boy committed involuntary manslaughter during a self-defense scenario, which he was likely never convicted of regardless.

Colion Noir is kind of an NRA puppet though. Aside from that though, his content is pretty fucking lame anyways. I'm surprised the left dares to criticize a black man; it goes against their hyper-tokenism beliefs.

You sound almost as gay as Jow Forums. Why don't you just say Jow Forums is for reactionary identity politics snowflakes. They're just as gay about muh race and iq count as diversity affirmative action faggots.

This, unsubscribed when this shit can to light. You know he lurks hefe because his g11 video is entitled “kraut space magic”

Not sure where you are getting all of this. Yankee Marshal is clearly just an everyday normal masculine gun owner.

Attached: TYM.jpg (518x597, 77K)

We found out he’s a dirty commie

That actually stands to make me like him more. I used to have that same phaser. Never could get my parents to buy me the tricorder tho. :(

Speak for yourself.
If I look for how to disassemble a MkII on Youutube and finfd a decent clip, I'm happy. Straightforward facts are good; I don't tolerate subscription requests, opinions, and politics.
Ads, neither; I use NoScript and AdBlock on Firefox. No Jow Forumsommando should use IE, ever.

Asshurt Jow Forumsniggers lying and smearing anyone who disagrees with them, as usual.

Case in point:

This, Jow Forumscucks are just SJWs with a different paintjob.

This

This is true. I shitpost on /a/ and /tv/ from time to time, and even I, a very lazy and undisciplined shitposter, can cause considerable disruption on even a fast-moving board. If I happen to shitpost at the same time as the Andy Sixx or nigger dick guys, the board will be unusuable in short order.

Half of Jow Forums jacks off to fantasies of anchor shots and shooting fleeing niggers in the back. This is in no way a strike against him here.

well Im not buying your books but ill read your old blogposts

Because greasy, basement-dwelling losers can't believe that a Jow Forums meme about South Africa isn't actually true.

>propoganda campaign

Attached: 087afc200e1ec51e2279c212bae9c90a9173a90a9d2de2e77c9bae63b7810e55.jpg (802x865, 397K)