Half of Jow Forums meetups and pictures show very fat people

Half of Jow Forums meetups and pictures show very fat people.
You are deluding yourself if you think that you will be an ""operator"" and be in that physical condition.
This is a reminder to run a mile a day and work out.

Attached: team-building-exercise-doing-by-ukrainian-soldiers-february-1-2018-M6W47F.jpg (1300x955, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

>judging a board visited by millions, most of whom have zero interest in "meetups" which only occur in 1 town in midwest USA, by 1 photograph you once saw of six people, half of whom were overweight

Impeccable display

>Half of Jow Forums meetups and pictures show very fat people.

Most Jow Forums meetups are in murrica, what did you expect?

But I like being thin and frail...
Maybe a strong Jow Forumsommando such as OP could protect me UwU

/thread

Guns are a penis substitute.
Whether it's really too small or looks small bc covered by fat, it's all the same.

Attached: 1544665066069.jpg (1884x2015, 153K)

t. fat

>1 mile a day

There is basically no point in that. Unless it’s 1 miles worth of HIIT or something... and that would only be good at burning fat, not so much for fitness.

That pic describes this entire board

>judging a board visited by millions

That's cute. Our little /c/ommando thinks this little echo chamber is anything more than the same 5,000 unique IPs for the last 10 years..

>a mile

This shit is beyond wrong.

>He's defensive over light workout
Heh

>this thread again

But I run 5 miles a day and never went to meetup before. I'd like to though

I think you're overestimating the numbers by a infinite. It's just me you and a Canadian here bud.
Anyway yes most Americans who shoot are fat and can't even shoot. Nothing new and it's fine. The type will always fantasize about operatin

>Implying i want to operate
I just want to shoot guns buddy

Nooooooo fucking democrats and fucking republicans why the fuck can't we just have funs? Why does the damn government have to stick it's nose everywhere i just wanted to practice my constitutionally protected hobby but they fucking had to fuck everything up

Attached: images (32).jpg (324x155, 6K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

Its not hard to lose weight, you just have to want it more than food.
t. 340lb > 170lb

>Want it more than food

That's hard as fuck

t. food is my vice

Attached: 1502770609302.jpg (1383x1600, 324K)

Fuck you say to me? Bitch.

Attached: G17 05-13-2016b.jpg (2840x2808, 792K)

Poverty and mouth surgery resulted in me dropping 75 pounds in a year.
I was like one of those anorexic cases, nodding fondly at my protruding ribs. Mom was horrified. First time I walked in public without a shirt.
I became a fat fuck again, but for that one year, I was a god.

Eat slower and replace all drinks with unsweetened tea and you'll be fine unless you're pathetically weak

I just finished having my fat year. Used to exercise religiously, but work had me traveling for basically a year straight, gained 30 pounds.

At first I was disgusted at what I had become, but then I gave in and enjoyed it. Soon I began to own it. I never realized how enjoyable being a fattie can be.

My travels ended in November so I have gotten back to working on my fitness, returning to my usual weight. But holy shit, it was fun being fat.

I also have a gun, but I am not fat.

have fun when your fupa causes a ND and blows your impotent old cock to kingdom come

>anorexic ribs protruding
>god
Hmm

real state of ukrainian army..

Attached: jeww bitch and her nazi 2.jpg (712x960, 150K)

calm down ivan

>operator
i just like to collect and shoot guns.

Attached: 14575428615541.jpg (853x1220, 247K)

What is this? First one looks like a modern art exhibit??

Because you fought on the wrong side in WW2. Karma is a bitch.

Just Dima sperging over Ukrainians pissing on mother Rußia rotten corpse.

Attached: Random_Russian_Generator.png (460x338, 217K)