Local Armslist cringe thread

God help us edition

Attached: BF5E17B9-5683-4E3A-983C-41DCAD201746.png (640x1136, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/5408760/indiana-gun-parts-for-sale--bushmaster-m16-full-auto-burst-kit-m-16-ar-15-223-5-56-shipped-to-your-door
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>skulls
Are we gonna have another BUDK thread?

technically it is a volkspistol made by Hoods&Kangs

I thought this was a hi point for a second and laughed then mid-laugh realized my mistake and yelled.

Why did you do this to me....

Attached: file.png (640x480, 383K)

"Zombie" always gives you good results.

Attached: file.png (970x756, 516K)

I'm making myself mad, I need to stop doing this.

Attached: file.png (936x805, 527K)

These are pretty ugly

Attached: file.png (337x450, 90K)

That's isn't a bad price. The guy knows what he's got.

oof

You may be right but it's still pretty fuckin' ugly

Attached: zmb.png (552x676, 343K)

Buying an SKS from a guy today, we will meet at a local store for the PPT. I asked him to tell me the serial number so I could try and do a rough calculation on when it was manufactured. He wouldnt do it. Is that sketch? Like if I pay for the rifle and its stolen, does that mean I just threw away 500 dollars? I'm in California and I heard all guns are registered. I assume he has to fill out his info on the form too so that he cant just leave town or something.

>Is that sketch?
not really, he's probably nervous about you running some scam

Honestly that’s not that bad, it kinda reminds me of the baby shit green FALs, it’s a good price.

It kind of is a Hi-Point in a way.

>When you didn't think tactical levergats could get any more retarded

Looks more like a shit camo job.

I know what you mean but the fact that it was one of the first polymer pistols ever made, and by HK no less, gives it way more collectors value despite the lackluster performance.

Does anyone ever find good things on armslist? I go on every now and then, scroll through a few pages of used current production guns at msrp prices, a few pages of "custom" ARs and "rare" milsurp, a few pages of reloading bundles that boomers won't part out, then close.

Attached: 1539377006451m.jpg (1024x579, 77K)

Why the fuck are you paying $500 for an sks? Unless you are a dedicated milsurp collector and its an original russian sks with bayonet you should not be paying thag much.

I have found a couple good deals on old milsurp weapons thats about it. But most of the time when i find what looks like really good listing they dont reapond to my emails.

Shhh just let him be retarded, he has to learn somehow

Because its in my city, and I don't want to pay 40 bucks and then 45-100 for an FFL.

NO
Fuck
NO!

Attached: stop.jpg (770x796, 78K)

for shipping

Who wants to be our guinea pig?

Attached: 5408760_01_bushmaster_m16_full_auto_burst_640.jpg (567x425, 20K)

shit forgot the link
armslist.com/posts/5408760/indiana-gun-parts-for-sale--bushmaster-m16-full-auto-burst-kit-m-16-ar-15-223-5-56-shipped-to-your-door

Attached: bigbait.png (1035x624, 202K)

Manuel Garcia
403 Beaner Way
South Padre Texas
The best part is it might have worked during the obama administration

Attached: 44689939_606587499756232_597415330804924416_n.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Whats the problem with this one besides that LPK being criminally over priced?

perfectly legal to buy auto parts, you just can't have them and an unregistered ar-15

what is this? a honeypot by the ATF?

Attached: 1416764580275.jpg (289x166, 9K)

>Registered 12/20/2012

Sandy hook era scalper still at it.

>unregistered
what

He means not on the mg registry

"Intent to manufacture a machine gun" seems to be what the fishing pole is made out of.

NC by chance?

Hmm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-26_230103.jpg (1080x1401, 413K)

every time i see zombie guns and prepper gear i want to never shoot again and get into swords
then i see the viking larpers and just want to kill myself

Prepping done right is just the ultimate retirement/ investment/ contingency power play. The catch 22 of it is that you'd never see it I'd it's done right, so you only ever see the ones that are pants on head.

Attached: Capture.png (1546x662, 829K)

Meant for

viking larpers? I have some very high end swords and I've never run into viking larpers, just weebs

My ancestors are smiling up on mead imperial, can you say the same?

mine are probably pretty happy, I still keep up Scandinavian traditions and pay them respects, maybe I haven't met a viking larper because I am one

that makes sense, not for the MUH DOOMSDAY but rather for a financial 'doomsday' , i feel you. I'm definitely not saying it's bad to be prepared for crisis or anything like that of course.
and i know what you mean with how it's never seen, the people who are 'preppers' will be busy talking about which cerakote is best for their 2nd glock in a zombie hunt while TRVE OVTDOORSMEN will be discussing supplies and sustainability
maybe it's a youtube thing? i see a lot of both wannabe crusaders and vikings in the comments of sword videos. doubt any of them own swords though, also
>inb4 reading the comments
i know i know i can't help but gaze into the abyss sometimes

There is some fudd selling a sporterized k98 mauser variant. You cant even tell what kind from the photos nor does he say. Its been tapped for a shit Chinese scope, he has listen as a "deer hunting rifle" and is asking fucking $700 for it

oh I gotcha, the first sword I ever got was one of albions viking recreations, but that was more because I wanted to keep a family heirloom sword, (my family is scandinavian) not for larping reasons, it handles pretty damn well, but most of my stuff now is dark ages through late medieval oddball stuff, just got a huge zweihander

that sounds cool as hell. ive got one katana i do some cuts with sometimes but it's really put a beating on the blade. do you ever do cuts with your swords? particularly the more expensive or treasured ones (id be way too afraid to)

does this even look legal?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.42.25 PM.png (885x653, 444K)

How is illegal

SBR

I actually kinda like it.

Looks fine to me. The barrel on those 995s is 16 1/4. the furniture makes it look shorter than it is. The chamber is an inch or two behind that first pin on the receiver's side.

Same.

Who has done this

I’ve always had decent luck with trades. It helps with finding hard to find guns but if you list on it you’ll get a ton of choosingbeggars

overall length tho? that stock has it riding on 26" if it even is

Imagine having a bipod and scope on not only a PCC but a fucking hipoint

Bamabro?

they work pretty good though

Just found this

Attached: kjkljlk.png (996x802, 898K)

Attached: your_pc_r_were_just.jpg (2001x1500, 500K)

No. Occasionally I'll see people selling boxes of ~10 aluminum GI AR mags for $5 a piece and I jump on those, but that's it.

What am i missing

Seller is a pawn shop.

Got a link?