How to make shooting random shit in the woods fun again?

How to make shooting random shit in the woods fun again?

Attached: 1545274143409m.jpg (1024x428, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FmfEKoR9Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not using that abortion of a rifle might help

Take a friend and have him hold the taget over his head and run around while you try to hit the target?

how does the average person believe that this makes a gun less dangerous

fuck off. the Flitelite is QT with that faux A1 upper.

An alternative future CUTE

it's hard to comfortably get a good sight picture and trigger hook because the receiver was not designed for a downward-angled stock.

the difficulty of using the rifle makes it less dangerous.

see: the FALure and HK Gay-3

bring a friend

Hollow out trees and fill them with tannerite.

Bottle openers.

Why don't you just shoot yourself in the face with that cuckgun of yours.

Hunt the most dangerous game. Go full guerilla and live in the woods.

Fudd sports with fudd guns.

Throw clays and shoot them with shotguns

Shooting deer silhouettes with bolt actions and lever actions

Get into hunting

Attached: ftd-jcash.jpg (900x484, 116K)

>all this SCR hate
Maybe I want to not look like a LARPing mallninja or future school shooter if someone stumbles across me plinking in the woods. And it's cheaper than a mini 14.

If someone stumbles across you out in the woods with that gun they're going to assume you like it up the ass.

then get a gun that was designed for that instead of hacked up "redneck tactical" abomination. you look like even more of a mallninja with an SCR. with a standard configuration you look like a normie because literally everyone has one.

get a longer range, 400+ yards and kill varmints

Go out with a plan instead of just shooting random shit, wasting ammo

my uncle bought me this mag for Christmas. I imagine when it gets warmer I'll run around shirtless on my granndpa property with this mag and listening to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=2FmfEKoR9Qw

Attached: doubt it.png (420x399, 305K)

I've been trying to find places innawoods to run obstacle courses or set up "enemies" to stalk.

Thinking about getting into hunting as well. I want to stalk though instead of tree stand like a "predator" gag.

stalking isnt an option if you live in even a moderately woods dense state. In western states, stalking is sitting climbing to a vantage point, glassing for 6 hours until you spot something a mile away, hike to it, and kill it. Which is a lot more fun and skill related being able to even see the game and get close but isnt the same as just walking until you see something if thats what you had in mind.
Obstacle course is a great idea, especially if you have friends to compete with. Time a 1 mile hike marked by pink ribbons on trees where you engage targets at different distances from different stances. Find out what loadout does best.

Please tell me that's a Photoshop.

Attached: 1544865939118.gif (245x184, 996K)

I know right it dosn't even have a pisshole grip!

welcome to Jow Forums new fren

Attached: 1317339852598.jpg (1024x723, 249K)

Attached: 813687a44e[1].jpg (987x444, 39K)

>paying a thousand bucks for that abomination
it's like just buy a plane ticket nigga

Go find illegal grows and get into shootouts.

Hiking with guns is great way to stay in shape

Attached: 20181219_142005.jpg (1440x2471, 1.56M)

Pay a hobo to let you hunt him

mounted weapons

Attached: DSC03852.jpg (2160x1216, 1002K)

Buy a bigger gun.

Attached: 1280px-Cannon,_Château_du_Haut-Koenigsbourg,_France.jpg (1280x848, 246K)

this sounds like genuine fun