The best shooting spots are innawoods

The best shooting spots are innawoods
What vehicle does Jow Forums use to get innawoods?
I was thinking of buying a Rav4 or something

Attached: [email protected] (640x360, 82K)

My legs

2007 Ford Focus Hatchback

I'm not a lazy fuck, so I bring a hiking backpack and walk in.

I drive an AWD Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with a lift and wheel spacers. Never had an issue with anything.

buy an armoured SUV or tank u pussy

Tacoma

older Ford exploder

Are tacos and 4runners still as good and cheap and memey as they used to be? Are they still the patrician choice for poor Jow Forumsommandos?

Old Dodge Dakota, really want a 2001 4runner but probably gonna have to get a newer gen or different car altogether cause I'm really tired of getting fucked at the pump
>10mpg gang

K2500 suburban

5.3 GMC half ton with 4x4.

Cherokee XJ for myself, my buddy's Grand Cherokee has been solid, too, same 4.0L inline 6

Attached: 20181021_073509.jpg (2560x1920, 221K)

I'm constantly trying to sell people on the old TBI Suburbans. Seating for 9, massive cargo capacity, 44 gallon fuel tank, parts are nearly free and easy to find, even good ones are like $2500. I've got a '94 that has been in the family since 1996. It has been to hell and back and never failed once. It can haul plywood or sheet rock too when the rear seat is removed and center row folded. I don't think there is a better Alaska vehicle.

Went to a scouting meet this weekend and ended up offroading *well, trail driving mostly) a Mustang. About the least offroad capable vehicle I've ever owned.

Any regular car is surprisingly capable of going off the beaten path to an extent. Generally speaking bigger wheels, more ground clearance, body-on-frame construction and 4wd/awd helps. I'm thinking of buying a 1st gen Rav4 or a minitruck (ranger, sonoma, hilux, etc.) myself because it would be a handy vehicle for day-to-day use more so than Jow Forums meets innawoods. Even my old beater minivan would be fine for the trail driving I've done.

Took a 1996 Toyota corolla offroading about a half mile off the trail into the desert, certainly capable but I wouldn't do it with a vehicle that low if I cared about it, you really want more clearance

I really want a daihatsu rocky but parts outside of japan are rare as hen's teeth.
they only sold daihatsus for like 4 years in the states.
I'll probably have to settle for a samurai or tracker/vitara.
how are pre '91 isuzu troopers? I see them around pretty often and I dig their aesthetic

Attached: 1200px-1990_Daihatsu_Feroza_1.6_EL-II_(F300).jpg (1199x753, 179K)

Yeah it wasn't ideal. stuck one of my tail pipes into a mound of dirt and blocked it up, which required some work to scrape back out. Also bottomed it out once, but otherwise it held up fine.

Not planning on taking it out in the future, but I just had no other option this time.

My grandpa had an 86 trooper 2. Great little farm car, learned to drive a stick on it. Knew someone else who had an 89 with like 300000 miles on it. I consider it a solid car, might be hard to find a good one now, I feel like people dogged em.

>good
Yes
>cheap
No
>memey
Yes

any toyota body-on-frame that you can afford is not something you should even consider purchasing unless you're a fairly competent mechanic and are able to identify structural rust issues with it before purchase

Tacos are gloriously overpriced and sell fast. The good thing is that if you get a good deal on one and don't like it you are virtually guaranteed to get your money back unless the frame breaks in half from rust.

Also the V6es are notorious for eating headgaskets.
The 22RE is a fantastic motor but slow as all hell and very often when you're looking at a truck that you can afford it's a 22R so you have to wrastle with a late 80s smog-restricted carbureator. Not fun. Par for the course with older trucks though.

I rode in a Daihatsu Rocky down in Colombia while traveling to a small village up in the mountain rainforests near Santa Marta. My friends wanted to save us $5 and take a cab that had four bald tires but I insisted we pay the extra few bucks for a safer ride. I'm glad we did, it was the driver had kept that thing in top condition and it made the whole ride less of a fucking nightmare as we were rounding mud roads on the precipice of a 200 meter drop into nothing but rocks, poisonous plants, and venomous snakes. Can recommend, it was a great vehicle and this guy was clearly very proud of his truck's condition.

My Corolla

Ubfortunately not. At least not where I live. Every faggot who thinks they're even a little outdoorsy wants one and as result people are willing to pay over $10k for a nearly 20 year old truck with 250,000+ Mike's on it. It's fucking ridiculous.

That's everywhere now. Every rusted out piece of shit Toyota that needs damn near everything still cost $6K. All because "Muh 22RE" and "Muh reliability". Meanwhile any old POS Chevy or Ford that will do everything you ask of it will cost you $500 and can be fixed with a 1/2 wrench and a screwdriver.

Attached: Muh Fords.jpg (2500x1044, 2.28M)

Same issue here, but i went on a local FB offroading group and found an '88 Toyota for 2k, and spent another 1.6k on a remanufactured 22re block. I think that craigslist might be dead, at least in the southeast, and so you have to look around on other platforms. I.E. private sale FB groups or whatever passes as wish for cars.

I have a dodge ram with a trailer that carries a polaris ranger.

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (1210x908, 345K)

I have a 95' C2500 extended cab Pick'em up-truck that has a TBI 5.7l in it. I love the god damn thing, I've ran the truck through hell and back and she's been pretty good to me. I've used her for just about everything. Hauling rocks. Moving people. Going out shooting. Offroading. I daily the truck. Parts are cheap and plentiful.

I'd like to get a late-80s box burb with barn doors at some point. The early 90s GMC G-Series Van 20/30/Beauvilles are fucking based too if you can find one in the 5.7l, they're stupidly easy to convert to 4 wheel drive and share most parts with the early GMT-400 styled trucks and suvs.

Attached: suburban_fire_ambulance_police_01.jpg (1024x576, 407K)

Not to mention they look absolutely early 90s/late 80s terrorwave.

Attached: i001168474.jpg (892x498, 85K)

2016 Colorado V6 on 32s. Tires are Falken AT3Ws.

First post best post

I use an early 2000s suburban
Get that blackwater in iraq aesthetic

Im jealous that ford didnt have a burb equivalent during the OBS years. For whatever reason , I'm drawn to late 80s Ferd truggs. Current is a rust bucket 1989 f150 reg cab short bed, 120" wheelbase. 4.9l I6 w/ 5 speed, 3.73 ls, 4x4.

I liked my 95 4x4 taco, v6 4x4 but I felt like a trendy fag driving it after driving Fords for so long. Of course it did have a hole in the frame but Id still take a ford or chevy half ton over taco.

I have a suburban

Toyotas are some of the most needlessly overpriced second hand vehicles around.
Especially because the average Yoda owner doesnt even change its oil

The " I plan on dying from rolling my rig" concept, cool bro.

This is why commifornains cant into /out/.
Why are you here? Nogun city cuck.

I have a 99 LS.
I like it, but I had to replace the fuel pump, water pump, most the coolant hoses.
Now the allignemnts fucked, one of the fronds doors is totally fucked, needs all new door and hinges.

I drive a 2010 kia sportage v6 awd, with a lift kit, and some small spacers. Works fine on and off the road, never gave me any problems with regular maintenance. Also: powerwashable leather interior, easy taking out the back seats, massive wheel arches, breddy good overall build quality.

Way better than I expected for a korean car