Would this Australian guy get shot in the USA?

Would you be justified in shooting this guy?

youtu.be/K5G4TfVEFCI

Attached: 1545832294244.png (601x607, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFzzxPCFLas
youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot that peanut head fool in the face. Fuck outta here hoe.

Attached: 1Y0f5lT.gif (425x232, 2.12M)

Gordon Ramsay's New Kitchen Nightmares is a bit over the top this season.

Not unless there is a provable threat to your life. He is screaming and challenging you to a fight, but does not present a lethal threat yet.

You might get away with it, if there hadn't been three witnesses. You could claim he screamed something like "I'm going to kill you!!!111oneoneeleven!!!" and you might be home free.

If he was grabbing into the car and trying to pull you out, go ahead though.

No but I'd slam the door open and knock him off his ass and beat the shit out of him

>you need to relax
>RRRAAAAAAAGGGHHH

Attached: 1544281768283.png (256x384, 167K)

I would have probably drawn when he reached in the car, but no i don’t think it would be justified to bust his tomato for what he was doing.

Attached: 6EC1332B-0258-452A-9856-2F2BAA43D670.gif (171x119, 963K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vFzzxPCFLas
How about him?

As soon as he reaches into the car -

*BOOM*

Anywhere in America you could blast that mongoloid and walk. The knife with video evidence would have made it open and shut.

Did they ban guns in 'Straya because they're all genetically predisposed to criminality and chimp outs?

Yeah I've never seen someone blow their top like that in the US. An armed society is a polite society y'all.

I was going to bring up the great alley dumpster conflict, but those two boomers were actually pretty restrained.

I would find a fucking weapon on me and beat the shit out of him the moment he first touched my car

lmao

Attached: camp pendleton marine road rage.jpg (432x630, 50K)

Right, and the guy who was losing his shit was a legitimate meth-abusing ex-con or some shit who was schizo/bipolar iirc. The aussie in the OP's video just looks like he's fucking livid over some stupid traffic dispute.

link to vid?

Jarheads aren't people

>onna base with welfare queens
>armed society
user?

This.
In any self defense situation you're gonna have to argue in court why you felt your life was at stake and defended it as such, and you'd be hard pressed to do that when they're just screaming and bitching and dont lay a finger on you.

Unstoppable force vs immovable object

youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU

He looks like james spader

Mick's just angry because he walked in on his mum taking a right rogering for a big roo.

do australians even speak english?

People dont talk about this enough. Everyone says the USA is violent but Britain is way more violent. People beat the shit out of eachother for fun. That shit doesn’t happen here at all. Because people have guns

Also on a second note Britain has some of the most hilarious gangs ive ever seen with names like the poppycock wizzlers and shit. Everything about Britain is gay and depressing. An i mean gay in the way they talk. They all talk like homosexuals.

>Oi chip chip cheriois m8 i was plumb eating another mans sloppy juju wit me harring nose. An i says OHHHHHH my my my it was quite scrumptious! Cheers!

Faggots.

Britain is probably one of the worst places in the entire eu. Do you only places in Europe I actually liked are Spain Ireland Greece and Finland. Especially Finland tho.

Attached: 7C4FEE25-2BC8-465D-9049-731C4291DCD3.png (2000x1333, 291K)

the virgin frat bro zogbot vs the chad soiboi

No

Based

You know I'd be tempted to out there that way I can sue his ass and take away his benefits.

no, he was angry but never started anything physical. He only gave an invitation for mutual combat.
9/10 respect but he should have kept the arm out of the car

that marine was chimping out, damn

Read Theodore Dalrymple's Life at the Bottom, the average briton is basically livestock at this point, without any agency or desire to have control over his own life whatsoever. They are completely incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions, rather than letting their nanny police state herd them around.

At the part when he came around to the driver's sister's window, I would have mag-dumped him then and there.

Not being edgy, just saying. I've shot one person in self-defense and been legally cleared for it, I'd do it again if necessary.

You're gonna have to post that story now.

He would have been fucking ventilated especially when he poked at the fucking window

Yeah I don't want to get doxxed. Details could do that. Long story short, I was visiting family and in a store in the city they live. Family member drove by to pick me up, and when they stopped at the curb an individual approached their car and drew a knife. I was exiting the store, saw this, drew my weapon and ordered them to take a step back. They turned, took a step towards me and I fired, hitting them twice. Surveillance cameras and witnesses exonerated me. It was nerve wracking and I shook pretty hard afterwards. But if I had to do it I'd do it again. That's about it.

Sounds tweaker as fuck. California by chance?

An Australian lady got shot by minneapolis police fairly recently for doing literally nothing, so sure.

>California
>legal ccw

What's the story on this gif? Just a group of slavs or undercover?

Y-You do realize there's a lot of state outside of the coast right?

Attached: CACCWCounties.png (1000x1333, 922K)

>fucking camera outside the car

Someone take that butter knife away from that faggot

>good cause card required
S H A L L! ! ! ! ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Move you dumb bitch and quit pretending like everythings ok in California.

Attached: 07AF27C2-7122-4307-8946-9B6C1D16D44B.png (900x531, 243K)

>Move you dumb bitch and quit pretending like everythings ok in California
I don't live in California you dumb nigger.

My uncle lit up two would be Robbers in Reading PA a few years ago. They robbed a corner store with stolen wheel guns and he was next door at one of his properties. Dropped em both with a single shot to the chest.

You are a complete retard can you back any of that up?

Poppy cock wizzlers? Get a grip of your life instead of just inventing shit on the internet, dickhead.

Beating Somone up on a Saturday night is much better than the local school getting shot up faggot. How many times has any mass shootings happened in Britain vs US this year?

British Muslim population vs USA blacks Mexicans Asians. You are literally riddled with filth kys.

Look i knows it’s shameful, to admit you live in California. But just move take your tax monies to Arizona

then quit defending it's tyranny

Nah, not California. I'd probably end up paying his medical bills there.

You type like a California beaner yourself user. Are you sure you're not actually living in California?
I'm correcting the record you triggered faggot. Go suck start a shotgun.

Attached: SPAGHETTI.jpg (2016x1134, 524K)

Oi do you have a loisense for that post, lad? I'll have you arse over tit, you'll be banged up jolly good.

Our asians are not your asians, Mandeep.

A mutt constable would have brained him as soon as he showed any signs of dissatisfaction

Attached: 00C2DEDE-ACD4-4A33-A320-4ED7FA9CA3DD.jpg (800x430, 59K)

The fucking banshee scream made me spit out my drink

that was his war cry, ooh-rah

USA = 12% black 18% Hispanic 4% muslim 6% asian
Your only 60% American which boils down to bongs and krauts anyway.
Your a joke.

I don't see any Americans in that video.

>beating someone up is better then a school shooting

Im not making a better worse judgement im saying your country is gay. I saw more violence in Britain in 19 days then i have in my entire life in America. your most certainly not better then the US cuz “muh school shootings” also I know you’ve been cucked by your European politics but why don’t you learn something about America

>let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

That’s Thomas Jefferson an this insane (by European standards) idea was held by MOST the founding fathers. Many Americans still feel this way. It doesn’t matter how many kids die in a school you can’t take away a god given right. Because your a euro poor let me explain what a god give right is. Its a right that is self evdent, meaning that even in a state of nature you would have that right i.e. self defense. An to give a god given right up is worse is worse then 10000000000000 dead kids.

Your entire lack of guns is part of the reason you’re country has been irrelevant for 200 years so you say its worse that this or that happens but i saw its WORSE to be a fucking crumpet eatting limey fuck for that reason stated above. Go watch the BBC and pay your tv license you sheep.

Attached: 1458B422-FB4F-4577-9122-1AAC54089985.jpg (750x836, 68K)

The US isn't 4% muslim, not even close. Since you're pretty thick-headed I'll try and dumb it down some more.

Our asians are not Pakistani street shitters like yours. We have very few that fall into that category and they're for the most part middle class to upper middle class H1B visa holders working in tech and medicine. So when you lump asians in with the riff raff known as spics and niggers, it makes you look like a total idiot.

Your country is one of the least indigenous in all of Europe. You've been pumped full of Indians, Pakis, Poles (the Mexicans of Europe) and god knows what else. While my country has a land bridge with some of the least desirable people on the planet, and imported millions of two digit IQ kangz, your betters thought it would be a great idea to give up on their empire and instead import the worst of the worst from said former empire.

So yeah dude, right back at you, "your" a joke.

In 2007, 22% of primary school children in England were from ethnic minority families,[193] and in 2011 that figure was 26.5%.[194] About half of the population increase between 1991 and 2001 was due to immigration.

Imagine the smell when the gibs dry up.

>Chadstralian touches hes arm
>Amerimutt: t-thats assault!!
no wonder Americucks need 100 guns each, you guys cant stand on your own two a second without them kek

Attached: chad.jpg (1000x562, 85K)

>cuckstralian touches his arm trying to provoke something because he's too afraid to up and hit the american
lol what a gutless chimp

relax, mohammed

>he's chill with someone touching him
Honestly what a bitch you are. I guess you're conditioned what with the government having a yard stick up your ass 24/7.

>Would you be justified in shooting this guy?
No

It would've been better for him to just roll up his window and not engage with the nutter. If he decided to follow him, just drive to the closest police station.

>letting other men touch you
Sell your computer when you get done blowing your uncle, faggot

>he's chill with someone touching him
no but i dont cry assault like an SJW thinking shes being raped when men look at her

>the absolute state of americucks

Attached: 1511740223869.jpg (726x459, 101K)

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Attached: 22728643_359649381151930_64114512511264945_n.jpg (579x751, 176K)

>you might be home free
>killing anyone in SD, much less with a gun, anywhere other than the US

what earth do you come from?

Imagine being merely touched by a man and trying to claim assault, why are americucks such sheltered pussies?

Attached: 1521679662692.png (982x980, 807K)

.... Not that user but you realize in the video the guy touches him and he does nothing. He didn't claim assault, he didnt draw and shoot the belligerent aggressor. Nothing happened. You made a self-defeating point.

>someone putting their hands in your fucking vehicle
>someone touching you because they're too much of a bitch to throw the first punch
Please stay in your shitty chink colony, I'd kill you with my bare hands if you mouthed off like that to me in traffic.

>cuckstralian touches his arm trying to provoke something because he's too afraid to up and hit the american
lol what a gutless chimp

But he didnt... he told him that touching someone with aggressive and malicious intent was assault. Which it is.
I'm sorry, did you hallucinate charges being filed somewhere in there?

ITT: Amerimutts justify their masculinity crisis as redpilled

Attached: 1519802002816.jpg (466x398, 40K)

Obsessed lmao
Sorry you imported american culture 'm8'.
Stop acting like hooligans and maybe people will stop treating you as such.

Seriously where are you getting the assault screeching from?
Mental health is fucking shithouse on the convict island.

You and the other Americans posting clearly don't live around nonwhites. My city is armed, not polite and essentially a warzone.

Look up the definition of society. Hint: Pakistan and Afghanistan are not societies. I previously lived around a ton of non-whites but now live in a majority white part of the US.

Theyre all like that here aswell, I live near alot of these people and they even talk to each other like that. You never know if theyre angry or not because of their fucked slurred to ass language.
I hate them all so much, they're so dumb and disgusting.

Attached: 1544331921897.png (1000x750, 292K)

If anyone thinks that would justify deadly force then you shouldn't be carrying a gun. Getting your fee-fees hurt isn't a reason to use a deadly weapon on someone.

>americans
>sheltered pussies

This from the continent where everyone "needs" three months of paid vacation a year.

>he told him that touching someone with aggressive and malicious intent was assault
did you even watch the video?, he literally says touch me again t-thats assault!

This is a website that constantly bemoans the modern state of men and idealizes the "le greatest generation", but then they immediately come to justify this pathetic shit. Dude shouldve driven off, or confronted him, not try and build a legal case hiding in his fucking car.

Attached: paul.jpg (258x258, 12K)

>Everyone says the USA is violent but Britain is way more violent.

most EU countries are. it's a low level of violence where you'll get beat up but not neccessarily killed. doesn't really matter though when the punch one of your eyes out and crack your jaw/skull/spine. and the lawmakers are protecting their voting cattle - us regular folks are scared of even getting into any sort of altercation because you'll lose your job - the criminals don't care, their job is to vote democrat and they get paid in welfare for that.

why didn't the cuckstralian punch him? was he afraid to?

We literally nuked Japan...Twice.

And you are calling us Pussies.
Sonny boy - We will fuck you up, and you won't call anyone pussy ever again.. you won't be able to walk SON. We will remove your fucking legs thats how fucking bad ass we are.

>This from the continent where everyone "needs" three months of paid vacation a year.
what on earth are you talking about? its only 20 days plus 10 public holidays, which is great, imagine being a wage cuck all your life and not even getting rights to some time to spend with your family or celebrate your nations culture and justifying this as good lmao

imagien what the drug problem must be like for this to happen. this is not normal, but with LABOUR it is.

Attached: labour-fb-share.png (1200x628, 184K)

It's fake, but for example in Ohio, if you have a CCW you can open carry a loaded rifle in your car. IDK what the legality would be of brandishing it while driving though.

well some of us just do not enjoy being touched by men like you. i know that's difficult to understand but there it is....

>not try and build a legal case hiding in his fucking car.
His window was wide open. Uppity white nigger had every opportunity to throw a punch but didn't. Americans aren't so easy to goad because we come from a land where we assume everyone has a gun or knife tucked away.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs

You'll defend white nigger behavior like vid related. I can't pray for Chinese annexation soon enough.

I like how you added the stutter.
And just for the record
>(1) A person who strikes, touches, or moves, or otherwise applies force of any kind to, the person of another, either directly or indirectly, without the other person's consent, or with the other person's consent if the consent is obtained by fraud, or who by any bodily act or gesture attempts or threatens to apply force of any kind to the person of another without the other person's consent, under such circumstances that the person making the attempt or threat has actually or apparently a present ability to effect the person's purpose, is said to assault that other person, and the act is called an assault.
In australia him stopping them and resting a hand on the vehicle is assault.

Honestly not sure what you're trying to say here.

>Dude shouldve driven off, or confronted him,
He did confront him. In a civil society words can do a lot. Obviously not when one member of the conversation is foaming at the mouth like someone just scuffed their Nike lmao

>not try and build a legal case hiding in his fucking car

actually that's the best you can do. whever possible, use the law to do maximum damage to the criminals. sometimes it works. nigger broke in in a friends place and he, while having a gun, just locked himself in the shtter and waited. he got insurance money back for damages and the CCTV footage was used to deny the nigger's asylum request. had he shot him he would be in jail now.

You realize that by telling someone that if they do something again it's against the law is a way of waving any legal defense of 'well i didnt mean it' in court right?
It's like when a child draws on the wall with a crayon, and mom and dad put the crayons back and go 'no dont do it again; but they do it again, and now the crayons are on top of the fridge.
Do you understand what words mean?

No one in the new world has any national culture. Tell me, what language did your people invent? Oh that's right, drunk, slurred, shitty English.

M-muh ancestor hurt people!!

lmao what has your country become now? embarrasses itself internationally constantly, loses wars to goatfarmers, I mean the modern state of Oz isnt the best but atleast it isnt the international headline every week for being a fuck up, embarrassment or losing wars lmao

>n australia him stopping them and resting a hand on the vehicle is assault.
>I need big goverment to deal with my confrontations for me!!
the absolute state of American (((((((men)))))))

>celebrate your nation's culture

Cime on now Nigel, we all know you traded your culture for refugees, and that showing even the smallest bit of pride in having the same skin color as the people that created western civilization gets you locked up for spouting unacceptable hate speech.

SPBP