Israel Used GBU-39 SDBs on Christmas Day in Syria

>turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2018/12/how-clever.html

So they used scheduled civilian airlines over Lebanon to launch SDBs into Syria on Christmas.

Probably trying to get the Syrians to shoot down a civilian airliner and blame "Putin's Russia" or the "Iranians" to drag Trump back in because.

What's more interesting, the Syrian ADF managed to intercept most of the SDBs. That's a target with the RCS of an insect, what system is actually capable of taking down such a small target?

Why does America provide its latest weapons to a government that is literally run by Eastern European gangsters (mostly Pollaks and Russians) to commit war crimes?

Attached: 389a6abac36101bfad866d2f.jpg (770x438, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cufi.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=FX5VkidXoIA
euvsdisinfo.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=VzAoUDZ_Yzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>According to Konashenkov, the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) delayed the deployment of surface-to-air missiles and electronic jamming “to prevent a tragedy.” Meanwhile, the Damascus air traffic control diverted one of the passenger jets to a reserve airport in Khmeimim in southern Lattakia.

>Konashenkov said that 6 Israeli F-16 warplanes used 16 US-made GPS-guided GBU-39 Small Diameter Bombs (SDBs) in the attack, which occurred at the late hours of December 25. Only 2 SDBs managed to hit their targets, while the rest were intercepted by the SyAADF.

>That's a target with the RCS of an insect

No it's not. SDB has no RCS reduction measures.

Isn't the projectile rather small in RCS still?

F-16s can carry heavier munitions, so why use the SDB?

Could Someone translate this to NPC?

Attached: 1460038297460.jpg (394x264, 34K)

Just like the 409 tomahawks shot down over Syria, no pics of wreakage will ever be found.

Israel good, Syria bad, dRumpf bad because he no help Israel

>Probably trying to get the Syrians to shoot down a civilian airliner and blame "Putin's Russia" or the "Iranians" to drag Trump back in because.

Wow this is some evil Hollywood villain-tier plan.

>israel drops bombs on a country
>bombs are something which explode
>"this thing that exploded was this specific bomb!"
>there is no proof because all of the proof exploded

good job syria

Thx

>Just like the 409 tomahawks shot down over Syria

lolwut

i think it's like 0.1 m^2, small but well within the capability of any radar designed for point defense
i guess it all depends on what ecm is being used though, that might be practically detectable in one scenario and 2 second warning tier in another

Israel is the beacon of light and democracy and deserves our blood and fortune.

Dropping American ordinance on the birthplace of Christianity on the symbolic birth date of Christ, whom you helped murder over a mentally retarded serial rapist, was the right thing to do. How can one be chosen and be wrong at the same time?

Check mate anti-Semites!

This message brought to you by Christians United for Israeli Whatabboutism. Become a member too:

cufi.org/

Attached: 1542950534508.jpg (1200x984, 285K)

You mean like stalking the Russian plane to get the Syrian to shoot at it? Israel has always been pretty scummy, and always justified itself as being the real victim.

Attached: USS-Liberty.jpg (600x375, 70K)

Yes, goy, Iran is a threat to Western Democracy. Or was it China? Or both?

Attached: Bill-Kristol-China.png (1005x635, 102K)

Isreal decides to make a bombing run while civilian planes are flying through to use as cover hoping Russians or Syrians won't use any anti air weapons in fear of striking civilian planes flying by
Syrians still are able to stop some of the strikes and not shoot down any civilian planes

Israel is being israel and vatniks are angery that their latest SAM systems are paper tigers like the older ones

> Syria bad, Isis good
youtube.com/watch?v=FX5VkidXoIA
Middle-eastern politics can be confusing at times.

Attached: damascus-2018-crowds-of-syrians-take-part-760885.jpg (800x524, 110K)

>paper tigers

Seems like anything but.

The Kikes have been so limited by the presence of Russian SAMs (the S-300s have not even been in action yet) that they have to cower and launch stand off weapons from behind the cover of civilian airliners and ONLY by violating the airspace of another sovereign state.

Given the mountain range just west of Damascus, that gives them very little advance warning, so the fact they shoot down 90% of the latest munitions made by ZOG using just legacy and some new point defense systems, is a very good metric.

Compare that to the Patriot which has a 50% failure rate and the Navy's own trash systems which have only been able to bring down civilian airliners so far.

Attached: 2lrah9up19m11.png (960x960, 164K)

I'll assume you mean't 'air lanes' rather than Airliners because you've changed your story already, F 16's are not 747's. Just saying.

>S 300's in theater 'not activated' as to avoid civilian air traffic issues

The S 300 was sat, as usual, like a turkey out in the open defenseless to western weapons. Why the Russians still sell it is anyone's guess, it's useless.

Honestly, those people need some pro-Democratic ISLAMIC JIHAD to free them from their oppressive Assadist regime.

Pic related. Pro-Democracy activists sponsored by the "Regime Change for Syria and Friends of Israel Think Tank"

Attached: rebels.jpg (1600x900, 506K)

>F-16s can carry heavier munitions, so why use the SDB?

because it's cheap and spamable. USAF got bored of spending huge amounts to blow up a mud hut

> so the fact they shoot down 90% of the latest munitions
>fact

Bitch please.

Attached: 1531804334272m.jpg (1024x1016, 71K)

Just like the 200 Russian servicemen bombed by Americans in Syria, no pics of wreakage will ever be found.

I agree, fellow white person. Syrian aggression cannot stand.

Attached: bill-assad.jpg (370x136, 9K)

>Reeee, not a fact if my state propaganda denies it
It's a fact because all it ever achieved to hit were 3.5 empty barns.

Wait, the (((New York Times))) said it was 1,500 VDV regulars wiped out.

Wrong, bitch. It's not a fact because YOUR propaganda has been proven to be bullshit time and time again.

>Civilian airliners fire the bombs
>No really it was F 16's lol I tricked you
>hurrr

I love these threads.

Good. Fuck 'em.

The more Arabs that are dead the better.

Attached: 1541987593267.jpg (1125x1110, 106K)

Same way they got the Russians to shoot down an airliner a while back

You do realize that Israel is like 60% Arab?

You better be careful with that kind of talk, the ADL is going to call up your employer and have your anti-Semitic ass fired.

150 out of 30 missiles were intercepted

>What's more interesting, the Syrian ADF managed to intercept most of the SDBs
Lets hear the broofs

When the Kikes get lucky and score a hit, they usually like to gloat about it like some third world dictatorship, and release footage from the targeting pod or warhead.

They haven't been very lucky in a while.

>Syrian state media confirms all SDB's were intercepted the second they left their hard points on the civilian airliners
>350 SDB's intercepted, the orphanage's were saved and still at combat readiness.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Yes, but where are the broofs

Im just making fun of the way things evolve each time someone clubbers a target in Syria.
When that airfield got hit like a year ago, it went something like this:
>Syria reports airstrike intercepted, all missiles destroyed
>Syria reports 178 missiles downed, no targets hit
>US reports 108 missiles launched, 98 hit
>Syria reports "some damage" to airfield
>Syrian twitter posts picture of "downed tomahawk" which is actually an SA-6 booster
>RT posts something here and there
>Jow Forums gets flooded with oh vey and goyem
>Mandic being Mandic

At the end of the day Syria/RT reports an ever changing number of missiles launched and intercepted, but no wrecks to show for it. (While pics of crashed russian missiles were online in minutes after they lobbed 12-15 of them that one time, or similar Tomahawk-pics during OIF)
Us reports "great punitive airstrike", while it just looks like a shitty airfield gets slightly more shitty. Somehow a "chemical research building" sokes up anything from 5 to 100 missiles, with half of Jow Forums being civil engineers and demolition experts.

Honestly some of the most entertaining syria-threads

My fucking asshole. So this is their damage control/angle now? Every time they get BTFO it's because "the Jews were hiding behind _____ plane!1!!". LMAO

Attached: 1513140229310.jpg (448x398, 136K)

I was on the very date of that useless attack, and none of the numbers CENTCOMM put out made any sense or had any ground evidence to back them up.

I don't have the exact numbers handy, but the US claimed it fired like 100+ Tomahawks at THREE TARGETS.

The after action imagery, and the sound and video recordings captured by adjacent civilians never showed anything like 30+ missiles hitting one location.

Furthermore Tomahawks are slow and larger targets, quite unsophisticated in the presence of modern point defense systems, so I concluded, like all the other people with some knowledge, that 2/3rds had been shot down, which is somewhere between what the US and Russia have claimed.

You are straight making shit up now, you fucking retard. You do realize were 3rd part satellite photos up after the raid, right?

>So this is their damage control/angle now? Every time they get BTFO it's because "the Jews were hiding behind _____ plane!1!!"
that or

>S-300/S-400/Pantsir wasn't turned on.

Personally I find the latter excuse even more pathetic but maybe that's just me.

>Why

Attached: JewUSA.jpg (1200x720, 284K)

But they do...

So much so, that private airlines operating out of Lebanon keep at least 100 km away from the border of Israel for fear of being used as bait or shot down.

Pic related. Flight path from Beirut to Cairo.

Notice the wide arc around Israel.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Lel, turns out even alleged "allies' like the servile puppet of Jordan have to fly around Israel too, holy shit ahah.

Attached: lel.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

I'd imagine that having the airspace filled with Iron Dome's, AllahMuhammed MkIV's and the inevitable JDAM hatefuck every 10 months also factor into how popular that piece of airspace is to fly through

>hurr the pantsir wasn't ready yet!1!
>hurr the KIKE jets were hiding behind that slow Russian EW aircraft
>hurrr they were hiding behind civilian air liners so we didn't even bother turning on our glorious air defense
Do you honest to god have brain problems? This shit is fucking pathetic. Meanwhile Syria is still getting pounded and the raid last night killed it's targets. Apparently with 400 of the couple missiles launched were intercepted no less.

Attached: 1525126363059.png (1296x1458, 217K)

An active warzone sure as fuck did not stop Ukrainian authorities from declaring Eastern Ukraine off-limits to civilian airlines...

arab countries prohibit overflights of Israel

>Do you honest to god have brain problems?

I don't know what kind of strawman you erected in your little Yarmulkah-capped head, but I did not mention the S-300 at any point, and it's clear the Russians don't use it because Putin is bent over like a bitch to circumcised Hebrew cock.

By god you do have brain problems. Please show where the S-300 was even fucking mentioned in my post.

You forgot.

>third party sat photos show the airfield covered in hits

Yeah, seen them. Did not see evidence of 50+ missiles hitting a single site.

Wait, false flag response Tomahawking are we talking about?

I'm talking about the most recent one, not the Khan Sheikhoun false flag.

Those that went over about as well as the pics of Russian arty firing into East Ukraine from across the border?
Its all fakes, i tell you. Globalist lies!!!

Lmao

He was alluding to the mass murder committed by the US Navy when it shot down Iran Air Flt 655 back in '88 and the subsequent lies & failed cover-up. Fun fact: the whole crew got medals & commendations after that. :-/

Does it even matter? Assad isn't going anywhere, bombing Syria isn't helping anyone but moderate beheaders and whatever is left of ISIS.

This shit has lasted long enough, the US and their bestest allies did all they could to get rid of Assad and it hasn't worked, let it go already. Trying to pull off a couple of sucker punches when the fight is over is just petty, not unexpected from kikes but still.

OK there's no use replying seriously to you anymore. You're either shitposting or genuinely have brain problems.

But I am curious though, why do you double space all of your replies. This isn't reddit, y'know.

Attached: 1537644970986.png (424x480, 114K)

Literally just glass Israel and Syria
Fucking shithole nigger countries.
>m-muh democrashee in thuh muddle eust

>Lets hear the broofs
>Does it even matter? Assad isn't going anywhere, bombing Syria isn't helping anyone but moderate beheaders and whatever is left of ISIS. This shit has lasted long enough, the US and their bestest allies did all they could to get rid of Assad and it hasn't worked, let it go already. Trying to pull off a couple of sucker punches when the fight is over is just petty, not unexpected from kikes but still.
What DID he mean by this?

Well, it is the first bookmark in his browser.

>But I am curious though, why do you double space all of your replies. This isn't reddit, y'know.

It's good form to separate two paragraphs or sentences for readability.

Also the claim that 100% of the Tomahawks hit their targets after chemical attack false flag 2.0 was professionally debunked.

Attached: 1488662495471.jpg (831x639, 128K)

Oh look, a Jow Forums thread thinly disguised as a weapons thread

That I'm neither Syrian or a kike and don't give a fuck one way or another, I'm just sick of western involvement perpetual wars in the middle-east used to justify pouring millions of hadjis on my continent.

If you wanna fight for the IDF or ISIS, just go there volunteer, leave the rest of us out of this, it's getting so tiresome.

>muh jooz muh israel
>sees thing that are not there

no wonder, pol attracts the mentally ill and retarded

Well put.

>muh jooz

Back to ARFCOM Boomer.

russian, syria, and iran are either unwilling or incapable or stopping US and Israeli airstrikes in syria. Whether they are marginally or completely incapable of intercepting anything in their skies doesnt change this. I dont know why you fags want to argue about it being 98, or 48, or whatever number of intercepts. It doesnt change things in a meaningful way. It doesnt even save face.

>I'm just sick of western involvement perpetual wars
its not just western, its EVERYONE and get used to it, this is just a start

>russian, syria, and iran are either unwilling or incapable or stopping US and Israeli airstrikes in syria

That seems like a stupid statement considering Israel has to launch stand-off weapons from Lebanon, behind civilian airliners, many of which appear to get intercepted, with video footage showing interceptions.

So what is it about this sand-dwelling Hebrew tribe that appeals to you so much?

Attached: 1488499093807.jpg (545x453, 30K)

Who debunked it?

>with video footage showing interceptions
Which you haven't shared with us why?

This isnt how the great game works user. When the west pulls out other powers flood in and establish control. Look at the US in iraq. US pulled out, isis flooded in, and now iraq is basically an iranian puppet state. You play hands off with north korea, and they acquire nukes and ballistic missiles. You dont get to take your ball and go home in world affairs. You dont get to wall up into fortress america or europe or whatever and call it good. This is like a big game of catch and the person that gets tired and goes home loses. Its been this way for hundreds of years.

Attached: CnchdS-XYAAe0-1.jpg (518x391, 37K)

>“Anti-semitists blame Jews for all of their problems” - Vladimir Putin
Back to r*ddit you underage non-white zoomer.

Nice blog? I still fail to see how that applies to someone wanting proofs that ISRAEL used GBU's and that they were subsequently all intercepted.

Attached: 1508361091205.jpg (512x397, 27K)

>behind civilian airliners,

So it's behind civilian airliners not

>So they used scheduled civilian airlines over Lebanon to launch SDBs into Syria on Christmas.

If you were better at English you would be taken seriously, so, you are not taken seriously.

Feel free to provide proof for your bold claims sometime in the next millennia.

None of that would have happened if America hadn't gone into Iraq in the first place.

cos you know gbus are know for powered flight

>Israel has to launch stand-off weapons from Lebanon
says who ?
>behind civilian airliners
says who ?
> many of which appear to get intercepted
says who ?
>with video footage showing interceptions.
yeah that video shows something alright

could we get like official statement from russia maybe ?

>if those darn rascally jews stood up and fought like real men putin and assad would defeat them!

Attached: 1419743782880.jpg (480x428, 25K)

Samefag.

It's widely known that the Israelis use Lebanese airspace to launch their attacks. There's been nearly 200 such strikes.

Are you people retarded or just acting that way?

Good old vatnik disinformation!

Missed the bus? Blame the west.

Car didn't start? Blame the west.

They didn't have any milk at the store? Blame the west.

It's so ridiculous that you could make a joke book out of it :D

Attached: FAKE-NEWS.png (1024x512, 829K)

>mfw in WW3 S-9000000000's can be easily countered with a few big boy 737's flying sophisticated jamming runs

Attached: 1530298635076.png (554x400, 89K)

Lose an election? Blame the Russians.

not samefag and not denying it, but whatever difference does it make. Syria is an Israeli free fire zone and russia and assad cant stop it. And neither will shitposting. You ought to just enjoy the fireworks but you brainlets decide to pick sides

But you said

>So they used scheduled civilian airlines over Lebanon to launch SDBs into Syria on Christmas.

You are saying, the Jews used 747's, with passengers on, to deploy SDM's. On Christmas day. At no point did you say they used the air space. F 16's or anything else. You said and there is your words, they used civilian airliners to attack a peaceful freedom loving people on Christmas day.

Nobody bought it. Why? Chicken thigh, buddy.

Attached: 1523780166099.gif (328x268, 1.84M)

If you like to read more about the everyday lies and disinformation that Russia spreads, you can find lots of articles at EU's anti-disinformation site:

euvsdisinfo.eu/

>This website is part of a campaign to better forecast, address and respond to pro-Kremlin disinformation. The ‘EU versus Disinformation’ campaign is run by the European External Action Service East Stratcom Task Force. The team was set up after the EU Heads of State and Government stressed the need to challenge Russia’s ongoing disinformation campaigns in March 2015.

Attached: bdfce8dc.jpg (790x774, 44K)

>7 Commandments of fake news
It would be threatening if they actually used something like this, but they don't. They just make up outlandish retard stories that nobody actually believes and spam them all over the internet. They think we're seriously as dumb and gullible as the average R*ssian.

Go take that emoticon, shove it up your ass and then fucking hang yourself. I don't know what's worse, slavic rats or shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=VzAoUDZ_Yzw

Attached: 14806903248450.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

Good old vatnik tactic of using ad hominem ("your emoticon is so stupid!") to steer the conversation away from Russian disinformation and internet trolls :D

Talking about disinformation is poison to vatniks, disinformation rarely works when you have people talking about the credibility of it.

Attached: 97a8b707.jpg (944x967, 91K)

>someone disagrees with me
Vatniks!
>I use Reddit spacing
Vatniks!
>:D
Vatniks!
You redditors are unironically 10x worse than the few vatniks that exist here.

>Russian sources are fake because EU sources say they're fake
>EU sources aren't fake because shut up you nazi

Just stop, neo-liberal shill fuckery has become worse than anything coming out of RT.

>triggered by a smiley

xD

> just one more war, goy
Fuck you.

>They think we're seriously as dumb and gullible as the average R*ssian.
The goal isn't to be believed, neither here nor back in Russia. The goal is just to bury everyone and everythign so deeply in lies that people just can't be arsed with al the nuances and uncertainties of truth any more, and will instead just go for the strongman promising easy solutions to black and white problems. And while Putin had to boil the frog ever so slowly, while Trump and Brexit got past the ballot straight up I'm not sure we're in any position to throw shade at the average Russian here.

>Mandic beeing Mandic

Kek, havent seen him for a few days now

What's going to the be the excuse the next time and we all know there will be a next time. There is nothing the Syrians , Iranians and Russians can do about it.