Changing the carry, but to what?

I've put about 1000 rounds through my G26 and I am just...it's not great? I mean, it functions, but I guess i'm just not a fan of striker triggers. I don't like the idea of tricking out something that even stock i'm not a fan of.

Even if it's slightly bigger, what are some da/sa (sub)compacts that Jow Forums recommends?

Attached: aeMQx0W_460s.jpg (460x335, 46K)

Who gives a shit, you're never going to shoot anyone in a million years. Worrying about this kind of thing is autistic as fuck. Carryfags are worse than niggers - actually, no. That's an insult to niggers. Carryfags are worse than those fat ass otaku shits you see quibbling over what model of gundam should be painted what shade of purple in order to make it EXACTLY like that one episode of anime they watched.

>Carryfags
That's not a thing and it's never going to be a thing. Please stop and rethink your approach to life.

How's it going shareblue?

>I carry a gun so therefore you can't call me any names on the internet!

I rest my case.

Ladies and gentlemen - the carryfag, in all his autistic glory.

Even if it was just a guy who liked shooting to the range, if they don't like the gun, they could get an opinion on a more enjoyable gun.

ANYWAYS......

To answer OPs question, for compact carry I use my HK p2000. It's da/sa with decocker and no external safety. It may be a little bigger than what your looking for but I personally like the grip as it is slimmer than the g26.

Just my .02

OP here, the glock utterly disappears on me so I think i can go for something a bit bigger, yeah. I see a lot of guys my size conceal 19s consistently but again, strikers. I've been looking at HKs offerings, and they're surprisingly affordable like...under 800

man that's a pretty specific insult you've got there, maybe you can show us on the gundam model where the otaku touched you?

>I don't like this gun
Then buy a gun that you do like instead of just going by what's popular or obsessing over minor spec differences like most people do to get into that situation you're in. Most modern guns in the same caliber will shoot about the same despite what people will go on about unless there's a significant difference in weight or you notice a difference in how well you can grip the gun, so simply handling a variety of guns will go far.

>Then buy a gun that you do like
that's literally why he made the thread, he wants suggestions.

You should lurk in handgun general OP, there's a shitload of good subcompact guns on the market now.

Try reading the whole post I made rather than just reading part of the first sentence you fucktard.

Did you forget where you are?

Why are you "not a fan of" striker-fired triggers and what do you imagine a DA/SA trigger will do for you that your Glock can't? When I was new to carrying handguns, I thought I needed the shortest single action trigger available since my experience shooting accurately was much better on short trigger pulls than longer ones. However, I've foundt hat there are real downsides to that sort of system. To carry a gun with a SA trigger safely, either you need a long, heavy DA first pull or else you need a thumb safety. So while the SA pulls are light and crisp, you compromise the speed of your first shot, and you raise the bar for training a little bit higher, IMO unnecessarily. Glock triggers are what most people realize they need once they have built up some experience with other systems.

Strikers were not what i have the most trigger time on. But the 26 had features to it that made it desirable.

You type like a faggot

>Strikers were not what i have the most trigger time on.
How is that relevant? Who cares?

stupid irresponsible retard

if you really don't understand why sticking to what you're comfortable with as far as trigger systems go, why are you giving advice?

I bought a hkp30sk. I'm sure it's alright, but I actually carry an LCP2 because I can put it in my vest pocket in case I have to draw while wearing a seatbelt. Not sure what I'll do when it gets warm again and I can't justify wearing a vest anymore.

Are you 80 years old and you just don't have time in your life left over to train yourself to shoot guns? Or are you 26 and you don't understand the concept of mastering a skill because you've never done it before? If you can't pick up any handgun and shoot it equally well, then you can not shoot guns and have no business participating in a conversation about the virtues of different trigger systems. The conversation isn't about whether or not you can learn. If you have a brain between your ears, you can learn.

Become someone who wears shit like this.

Attached: Men Formal British Autumn Vest.jpg (800x800, 392K)

Do you understand what a preference is or do you get paid to shill Glock on Jow Forums?

I know you're not the OP because the OP asked "what are some da/sa (sub)compacts that Jow Forums recommends?" He didn't ask us to tell him some guns that he already knows he likes.

Test

mic's workin.