Thoughts on this ambush?

Thoughts on this ambush?
my.mixtape.moe/qgpuay.mp4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6530101/Mexican-sicarios-hitmen-film-shooting-FOUR-police-officers-machine-guns.html

Attached: 7835904-6530101-image-m-20_1545831807606.jpg (634x611, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfrcgIySY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/10/mexico-helicopter-gun-drug-cartel-leader-killed
eluniversal.com.mx/english/one-police-officer-is-killed-each-day-in-mexico
edition.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/mexico-drug-war-fast-facts/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfrcgIySY
Reminds me of this

Sure seems to have gone well, they took no casualties and got 80% of the targets. Interesting how the one guy got away, wonder if they even saw him because I didn't see any rounds land near him.

All things considered i think it went pretty well, they apparently hit the driver right on the first shots and then it was pretty over for the cops being attacked.

It also shows how effective ambushes are, they didn't even have a chance to fight back. Imagine what a well trained small unit with RPGs, SAWs and marksmen could do.

>7 guys against 5
>state police

hell there is a 50% chance they were just driving around looking for some hush money. the federals and soldiers i see in border towns are the least fuck around types you can imagine. driving in convoys at night with all their lights turned off and grenade launcher turrets. ambushes suck but with a 3 or 4 trucks all it would take is one guy swinging around his turret and the druggies will scatter. not a very impressive video, especially because they were so high or had tunnel vision that one guy just fucking jogged away when they had him dead to rights

>Ambush slow moving target with automatic weapons from 20m with height advantage
... It's an ambush. A better question is where they got their info.

unironically if they were state police they may have been lured out with some promise of a bribe or hush money

Well, it is mexico.

>recording yourselves committing a crime with no attempt at hiding identity
Bunch of dumb vain fucks, also if it was an L shaped ambush along a bend in the road they would've guaranteed no one survived, they were just lucky the police were driving nanny speed because the ambush totally relied on hitting the driver immediately

Did the daily mail watch a different video? I didn't see a single machine gun.

This looks like Thailand. Guys look asian. Cops at least looked white.

vehicles are not bullet proof in the slightest and are an absolute death trap to be inside of when a man has a rifle pointed at one

Ah yes, the uniformed caravan going to pick up their bribes. Fuck you cartel apologists. It was a set up.

you dumb fucking nigger, how am i being a cartel apologist? also why is the state police driving around in the middle of the forest with a single vehicle with 5 cops packed into it? obviously it was some kind of setup which is WHAT I SAID you dick for brains

(not that user but I don't think he was calling you a cartel apologist, I'm pretty sure he was speaking to anyone who disagreed with you.)

lol, all the fucking big brain Jow Forums investigators telling everyone exactly how and why everything happened.

That's why I keep coming back here. For the autism. Keep it up.

Attached: m25327_129167345763136150.gif (185x164, 300K)

What in the fuck are you talking about. Everyone is saying 'yep that's an ambush.'. There is no deep explaining going on.
You're an idiot.

he was implying that it couldn't have been a setup over bribe money because the cops were in uniform. which is silly

five cops in a single car driving out in the middle of nowhere is shady no matter what the real reason was. state cops literally got disbanded for a while because they were so corrupt. thats why federals and soldiers are everywhere in the border towns. state cops dont really exist there anymore

reminder what would have happened in federal or marines were involved

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg

I have no idea whether or not they're shooting a target or a parking lot. Looks like mostly a parking lot.

why cant you shoot a target in a parking lot? what does it matter? youre trying to say its a fake target practice exercise at night in the city?

No obviously I mean't that I don't see any connection. They're shooting at a parking lot where a car just ran from, and then the cc tv shows people firing handguns from the doorway at the helicopter; with no rounds impacting anywhere near them.
tldr; they missed.

Pretty shitty desu

That's not an apache.

are you some kind of goddamn retard or something?

Blasting rounds into a parking lot is all I've seen.

>Jow Forumsids too busy acting like tryhard experts to appreciate the only occurrence of a helicopter minigun being used for real life in a city that they are ever going to see

>DA UTOOB TITLE IS WRONG

pathetic

>claim to have killed their target
>show video of rounds hitting in parking lot
>'lmao youll never see this again'
This happens weekly in mexico.

Based and spicpilled

is this why the other boards consider Jow Forums a joke for firearm and military information? shouldn't you guys be on /v/?

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/10/mexico-helicopter-gun-drug-cartel-leader-killed

50% of the video is from the turkish coup attempt.

Attached: 1543155137603.jpg (543x534, 69K)

Mexico is a lot greener than I realized, and not in a jungly way.

Uh huh, mexico releases a statment that they fired into a civilian area but got the guy.
Hmm who else fires into civilian areas to go after targets and is a huge joke to the rest of the world.... HMMM.

And you didn't say anything about -
>The navy said a second gun battle occurred soon afterward near the Tepic airport, when federal forces came under attack from gunmen.
The helo got ambushed after it landed.

5th dude was probably their informant

Im from Europe and want to ask one Question: Is Mexico a failed state? It seems to be safer doing a tour in afghanistan then being a mexican cop.

pathetic use of mental gymnastics. i cant even tell where youre trying to move the goalpost to. but hey, anything so you dont have to admit youre a dumb nigger right?

>Is Mexico a failed state?
yes

>failed state
>state still has power and uses it to enforce laws

i dont think you know what failed state means. its dangerous though yes. i live in one of the worst cities in mexico

It's a Hispanic state, it's how they are. As the US starts to transition into one, we're beginning to see what that looks like in the cities.

Cartels are just powerful but the country still functions normally.

Mexico is huge and features nearly every biome North America offers.

isnt being a cop already more dangerous than being a European or american soldier? i believe there are more professions more dangerous than soldiering

No its not, moron.

No. Back in 2012 it was bad. Today its been relatively well handled. A lot still die.
eluniversal.com.mx/english/one-police-officer-is-killed-each-day-in-mexico
As to whether or not it is more dangerous than patrolling in Afghanistan, no. Their are way more Cops in Mexico then Soldiers in Afghanistan.
Source an American in Mexico, so the rate of death is much lower.

I think the best way of putting it is a very tame Civil War. With a high estimate of 100k deaths sense 2007 mostly Civilian many who are Central Americans passing through to get to the U.S.
edition.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/mexico-drug-war-fast-facts/index.html
And its coming to an end.
Also me

i dont know how it was in 2012 but the federals and solders look very fucking serious and i dont know how a cartel can operate long with them all over the place. they are very proactive in patrols and randomly set up road blocks all over the place

this isn't like the us where the cops know where the criminals are (niggers) but refuse to do anything about it because of political reasons. the narcos are constantly on the run from the federals and the feds are constantly after them. before long Mexico is going to be the better place to live unless youre literally rich in the us

superpower by 2020 amigos

No. They are a huge economy sure but their military is not powerful in a conventional warfare sense.

haha Puta you need a Navy and an economy to be a superpower.

it just an India meme lad

Attached: (you).jpg (349x642, 29K)

uh...ok

>I'm going to say something retarded and when i get called out on it ill say its just referencing a meme.

Ya I'm aware of the fucking stupidity that is India being a superpower by 2020. Comparing it to Mexico doesn't make it any less stupid.

>me not understanding a simple joke is your problem buddy!

ok guy i got it. you can fuck off like the retard you are now

if it makes loud noises they’ll call in a machine gun

>Bunch of dumb vain fucks
Is Mexico, also every nation does it, americans take photos of themselves sometimes when they kill people on the middle east and russians show photos of them torturing people too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfrcgIySY [

What the fuck am I reading?

A lot of that footage is a Turkish Cobra strafing cops during their failed coup.

Attached: 1491583124003.jpg (1200x794, 178K)

Kind of mediocre, actually. My guess is that it was more for propaganda and intimidation than anything else. ISIS during their earlier phases basically bum rushed Iraqi soldiers while shooting at them (to keep their heads down), and they would steal their equipment. These guys were just shooting from a hillside and hoped that they got enough rounds down range to keep the police from regrouping for a counter attack.

Score: 2.5/10

>element behind the element they are ambushing has their grenadier fire on the muzzle flashes
>everybody dies because they're literally elbow-to-elbow

Great meme though

I am not 100% positive, but that looks very much like the footage of the Turkish Armed Forces Blackhawks miniguning the shit out of the Turkish intelligence service MIT.

Thanks

>safer doing a tour in afghanistan then being a mexican cop.
For one, I don't remember any american servicemen actively selling out and betraying their fellow soldiers to ambushes, which the mexican police is notorious for.

Well lot of good that did, they can just send in tanks and drones.

I could do this lmao wtf. Anybody with any moderate experience could manage a shoddy ambush such as this, but none the less it was clean and well executed.

It's because they had a narrow FOV, which is good in a way, the targets couldn't have seen them until in the killzone regardless. But if you can get out of that little area you're fairly safe if the attackers dont reposition.

They're machined guns

Do you really think that's how they would fight? It was a stupid for show stint for a normie meme video. Insufferable fag.