Why is Jow Forums so envious over the superior cartridge?

Why is Jow Forums so envious over the superior cartridge?

Attached: 40calHateThreads.jpg (490x554, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqwoJmxbGg0
sgammo.com/product/magtech-ammo-sale/temporary-sale-1000-round-case-9mm-luger-115-grain-fmj-ammo-magtech-9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because most of Jow Forums is noguns and parrots talking points they've heard online. 9mm is overall a more pragmatic cartridge than .40, but .40 is honestly pretty good and better than .45 ACP except for use in suppressors.

>he remade the thread
But really Alejandro, are you liking that police trade-in Glock? Too bad you can't afford to shoot it.

t. seething

Attached: 9mm.jpg (342x988, 244K)

Should I buy a .40 USP from my local pawn shop? How expensive is .40 anyway?

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 8K)

enough that it filters 9mm poor fags out of it.

t. is so poor with his purchase decisions and such a nigger he sees $300 beat to shit police trade-in and thinks "GOLLY GEE WHAT A SAVINGS"

>buying used police-surp at all.

Look at this poorfag

Attached: office4.jpg (1000x707, 92K)

I like to shoot
I shoot 9mm dor 15-16 cpr

.40 would about .25-30 cpr

This thread is bad and you should feel bad. Can’t wait for kids to go back to school

why are you envious though?

Attached: 1545420806005.jpg (1920x1290, 205K)

Love my USP 40 and you can find 40sw in bulk for like 22cpr

You should own handguns in all of the popular defense calibers.

Attached: HK USP Tactical, USP, and VP9.jpg (2405x1240, 622K)

Most normal people accept that .40 S&W is a great round. There is a small minority of S E E T H I N G 9mm fags who can’t admit that .40 S&W is superior to their cartridge in every way but capacity by just a little. What does it say they are still attacking it after the (s)oy Bureau of Investigation switched so Patty could shoot better?

Attached: 297E3FBF-48F4-42F2-94E4-95882520563C.jpg (680x340, 41K)

You know there are MANY police trade ins which are in great shape, right? As in most?

Imagine not knowing that .40 S&W was created for those same FBI bitch wrists that couldn't handle 10mm.

Attached: 1540430370285m.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Coons don't shop around. They see that Glock .40 for $300 and jump on it.

imagine knowing that the 40 was engineered by the FBI and Smith & Wesson to specifically take down coked-out meth heads without compromising control.

You’re right, they did drop it. And now it is an absolute commercial failure. Now faggots buy 10mm to larp about having a magnum round even though the vast majority of commercially available rounds and even guns aren’t loaded or made to spec. People who buy 10mm and brag about it are the biggest suckers in the gun community with your over priced, under loaded rounds. Even Lucky Gunner did a video on it and they want to sell you ammo.

>youtu.be/yqwoJmxbGg0

Attached: DC9E3BB4-645F-4DB1-B261-538E5A21E254.png (645x729, 105K)

enjoy your cucked USP.

USP .45 or nothing.

It's case shortened 10mm that operates at lower pressure. Meant to fit in 9mm sized guns and that produced problems as we now know. It's a shitty compromise round, get over it already.

Why are you so jealous that the most modern pistol round is better than your shitty outdated grandma round?

9mm, 10mm and 357sig are all better than 40short and weak.

Attached: 33.jpg (1000x660, 129K)

>.45 being good at anything

AHAHAHAHAHA get out of here with your goofy Clown Round.

cope

.357 sig came out later and it's better.

I'm doing fine thank you. btw didn't TYM get a rhino in 40sw instead of 357mag?

I prefer .40SW.
I carry 9MM now.
.40sw is ok, I like how it handles, but 9mm+p is actually ballistically superior

.357 sig is the biggest meme round out there barely different ballistically than the 9mm.

The ironing. Enjoy your 180 gr round limping out of your fortay at 950 fps (I'm sure you're capable of doing the math on that).

lmao .357 sig speeshul snowflake btfo

if I could afford to train with it, its what i would carry.

9mm is the overall best round imo. .45 acp is 2nd. Everything else is good too, but these two stand out to me from everything I've shot and have my trust and confidence the most.

Chrono your .40 sometime. Seriously bog standard .40 is on par with 9mm in terms of ft lbs. Your round is bullshit I'm afraid.

>.357 SIG
>it takes Glock to make a proper gun for it

SIG btfo.

Attached: 1479666403212.jpg (745x600, 59K)

Why not get .40 +p

You're just afraid, which is fine.

It's okay to fear the chad .40

I'm shaking at the thought of .40 recoil as I shoot nasty .357 magnum out of a sp101 at the range.

>deflecting to .357 mag

lmao you are so ass blasted.

It produces more recoil impulse by virtue of not being an autoloader. Cry more with your abandonware pistol Jose. I'm sure shaving $200 off the cost of the gun was worth it.

>9mm is actually ballisically superior
>9mm + p 147 HST
1050 FPS, 360 ft lbs

>.40 S&W 155 HST
1160 FPS , 463 ft lbs

That’s as close as I could make those weights and you are retarded.

lmao no one cares about your weak 9mm and your police surplus beretta.

>light for caliber loads produce more ft/lb
>compare heavy for caliber 9mm and light for caliber .40sw

>weak wrists crying about .40 master race

This cartridge makes the best pleb filter.

>weak 9mm
>still won't address the fact that off-the-shelf .40 is the same weak piss as 9mm
How about this, we have a duel and I'll bring my .308 pistol and you bring your .40 S&W nog remover? Clearly this thing is a force to be reckoned with.

You've never shot .357 out of a small revolver I can tell. Did you rent the .40 you bought at the range you absolute nigger?

It's less expensive than 45. Usually somewhere between 9mm & 45.

>.40 short and weak

>How about this, we have a duel and I'll bring my .308 pistol and you bring your .40 S&W nog remover? Clearly this thing is a force to be reckoned with.

Not him but you sound buttmad

tfw 7.62 tok master race

Attached: 1543452768137.jpg (600x776, 254K)

>hating polsurp
You realize most of those are safe queens or never issued in many cases right?

The bigger question is why not more 10mm/.40 revolvers?

>dat image
>literally a post where a .40 shill desperately fixates on 9mm's "inferiority"
Brain problems or something?

9x25 Dillon is an extremely beefed up 9mm.
10mm is an extremely beefed up .40 SW.
9x25 Dillon and 10mm use the same magazines, and all you need to do to use 9x25 Dillon is swap the barrel.

10mm and 9x25 Dillon masterrace.

Attached: 10mm&9x25.jpg (640x480, 24K)

WTF happened to that Glock

>most factory 10mm is underloaded so all 10mm is underloaded
>luckygunner posting
I don't even like 10mm, but you're just plain retarded. Might as well complain about 9mm being shit because ammo designed in the 80s for it is bad.
>barely different
>routinely gets over 1500fps out of a 4" bbl with 125gr loads making it superior to most .357 magnum loads
>readily capable of 2100fps + with meme rounds
Not much of a student of ballistics are you?

They fired it

If you buy in bulk online you can get .40 down to about 22cpr, which is just a hair over $10/50.
9mm can be had for slightly less, but retail going rate is about $10/50. In fact SG currently has some Magtech on clearance for 16cpr
sgammo.com/product/magtech-ammo-sale/temporary-sale-1000-round-case-9mm-luger-115-grain-fmj-ammo-magtech-9a

That is to say, 9mm is stupid crazy cheap but .40 is not bad at all. It's only a little more expensive.
Where .40 gets stupid cheap is if you hunt around on armslist and such looking for someone who has one that they sold off and has a bunch of unwanted ammo left over. I've picked that up as cheap as $5/box. Yeah it sat in someone's closet for a few years but it still shoots and some of it was top shelf JHP too.

Attached: 40short&weak.jpg (880x660, 76K)

Why are you so jealous that the most modern pistol round is better than your shitty outdated boomer round?

Attached: 1542130986556.png (1023x1024, 1.17M)

.40 sucks, but if forced to ahoot it, 165 grain is better than 180 grain.

>not going for glorious .45 Super
What are you? Retarded?

i actually got one not too long ago and enjoy it quite a bit. ammo is honestly not that expensive for it if you look around or get some cheap steel or aluminum case shit

>guy brags about his V6 to 4 cylinder owners with V12 and turbo V-8s behind him

Attached: 68210d1477190388-hk-usp-tactical-45-460-rowland-conversion-img_1699[1].jpg (4031x1672, 1.4M)

>slightly less
I bought 9mm blazer brass for 13 cents a round after MiR.

moar plz?

Attached: 1545106116510.gif (214x214, 823K)

Yeah, but it's 9mm..ew

>mom I posted the fudd meme again.

Buck angel would be proud.

>complains about the .40 being too snappy
>b-but i shoot tweedy five seven out of a snub nose.

your point being retard?

Legit are you on the black plains region in north texas in a metroplex where the police forces are trading in their USP40s?

Realize that they extensively used the LEM trigger kit so the USP would act like a 1911 on motorcycle back.

LEM accomplishes what striker fire set out to do while being a hammer fired

Attached: Barrelwearat2oorounds.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

9mm autism is real.

because it's been proven .357sigerino has insignificant improvements. It's a literal snowflake round.

It depends on what you mean by pragmatic. For police and military forces that include women and Europeans, 9mm makes sense because it does produce less recoil. Otherwise, .40 is more practical. You are losing 2 or 3 rounds of capacity and slightly more recoil for a round that has better overall performance. For civilian self defense situations, you rarely need more than 3 rounds, so .40, or hell even .45, are good options as long as you can handle the recoil and are comfortable with the firearm.

Most consistent argument I've seen against .40 is its recoil. I have a Glock 27 and even with its small frame the recoil is very manageable for me but its a person by person thing.

these threads always make me wonder if the person watched mad men. i don't think OP did

This is coming from a .40 short & weak proponent. Everyone laugh at him.

>*chimpanzee noises*

your thrown feces is small and weak.

Dude a 200ish grain round at 900ish or-1k fps is going to tear straight through someone if it's not a hollow point. It's going to go right through even if it tumbles. Try comparing a bullet that size to like a 115 grain 9mm fmj, it sounds like a small difference but it's really not especially if there is a tumble effect happening. Not that a 115 grain shouldn't go straight through either but what's the point of extra velocity if it's already going straight through? I'm just curious what kind of math you're doing here since heavier bullets tend to be thicker and have a bigger overall length. Adding speed isn't doing anything for terminal ballistics. Even 200+ grain rounds around 700 or 800 fps is around what a .45 is doing and there really is no question it's just going in and out the other side in a non-expanding round. Like what's this better math? More numbers or something that actually has any sort of advantage at all.

>complains about .40 recoil
Where did I do that you delusional faggot? Every day I curse Reagan for btfoing mental institutions, people like you need to be locked up.

180gr. And that's sub 400 ft lbs. Do the math brainlet.

try reading the post I was responding to.

you absolute no guns nigger.

the 9mm inferiority complex is so cringy. lmao

Attached: operatorz.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Why is everyone cartridge shaming each other?

I would argue that the strengths you describe for .40 S&W would have a person better served getting a 10mm and shooting weaker loads for practice and going full bore for self defense and innawoods. Otherwise 9x19mm beats it for mag capacity and price point and .45 beats it for suppressed shooting. I don't even hate on .40, it had it's strengths as an LEO cartridge but with more diversity hires and the improvements in self defense cartridges 9x19 is coming out ahead.

I got one of the cheap ones online for under $400, came with a normal DA/SA and safety/decocker

9mm fags couldn't handle it lol

The .40 is an alcoholic confirmed

.40 is the superior Chad cartridge and 9mm babies know it.

Attached: 1 ihwKeLCnRS3UVHSf3ZVcsw.png (1919x1079, 3.46M)

Because no one is willing to admit that all non-magnum pistol calibers are equally effective AND equally ineffective for killing humans. All non-magnum pistol cartridges are within a standard deviation within sample size of being one-shot stops per the FBI findings. But humans, especially westerners, whose entire culture is based around the Greek concept of 'agonos', need to constantly argue and struggle with one another to have a sense of success, and so the caliber wars rage. I carry a variety of pistols ranging from .380 to .45, and see all of them as a tool that gives me a chance to fight my way to my truck, where I keep an AR-15 and a 12 ga.

40 super, perhaps.

pic saved

FUCK .357 SIG!

Attached: 1543822641380.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Just change out the barrel if you're concerned about a police trade-in. 60% of the time it works, every time.

>Ar15
>not a 308
enjoy your lack of stopping power so you can go full US infantry and carry more rounds just to shoot into the dirt with

is this just supposed to make me like 9mm more?

I have a .40 gun with an interchangeable 9mm barrel and magazines.

This is the only way to do it. I'm covered for the apocalypse.

10mm is best mm
45 is the correct caliber
usp > glock

Attached: c.png (1280x800, 1.61M)

is
10mm

is
10mm
for womyn
and
queers

Attached: 1545604432935.png (1022x762, 275K)

I guess you can't learn math.