So Jow Forums who did it?

so Jow Forums who did it?

Attached: 832DE7D1-91B1-4A15-A3B5-3499B8E4E3C8.jpg (1000x667, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
bookpdf.services/downloads/fry_the_brain_the_art_of_urban_sniping_and_its_role_in_modern_guerrilla_warfare.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=os9Dps4f29k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA. Any other answer is a false flag

Attached: Lee Harvey Oswald with fellow factory workers in Minsk, Soviet Union, c. 1960.jpg (1280x906, 402K)

I wonder (((who)))?

Attached: ct4nxcowcaa7v00.jpg (452x523, 12K)

grassy knoll or babushka

but why?

He was against israel getting nukes and was planing on crushing the fed.

Nobody. His head just did that.

I believe it was Lee Harvey Oswald, source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

Answer is in " Fry the brain". Author names hitman and methods.... and its sad.bookpdf.services/downloads/fry_the_brain_the_art_of_urban_sniping_and_its_role_in_modern_guerrilla_warfare.pdf

he thought to hard

LBJ flipped jfk's israel policy around and energized the CIA's drug running. He would have been the guy who gave the go order, while Israel & the CIA provided the political cover inside organisations.

A lone nutter with a crappy rifle. Sometimes there’s nothing deeper than the surface.

>t. Occams Razor

The moon landing though...

Chauncey Holt on behalf of various high up spooks on behalf of the NWO and ((bankers))). youtube.com/watch?v=os9Dps4f29k
Watch the 4(?) part series of interviews if you have autism.

Attached: 1523269567004.gif (221x245, 1.84M)

your mom

JFK refused to provide air support for Bay of Pigs invasion. CIA used him as an example to demonstrate who really runs this country.

>crappy rifle
Lands three perfect shots that all found their targets in only a few seconds with a bolt action rifle. Fuck off fag

LBJ and the Bushes, for the Globalist banksters because JFK was gonna shut down the Fed

Me

nogunz detected

the blowjob was always the correct answer. also, dat wink.

Someone with a gun

He's right though about it being a crappy rifle.

So just fucking tell us.

I am really too drunk. Its 6 in da morning. Read the .pdf.
Pic related....me getting aressted after a street figth.

Attached: image.jpg (540x304, 33K)

Fake and gay

real

Ok... some intel. Me and my commie buddys were attacked by a bunch of 60 Neonazis (real shady fuckers who would give you rednecks a hard time because of d'oh). I hit the guy in black in the face, the Cop gave a whack on the head, the girl witth the blue jeans ( medic in hospital aachen ) , whacked the cop, got arrested, ( got charged because being boxer for 20 years)....read the .pdf.

Now i'm just throwing this out there, but rumour has it there was this ex-marine marksman who was openly communist and had spent several years in the Soviet Union found at the site holding the rifle that fired the bullet that killed JFK.
Maybe it was him?

no....several hitsquads. At least 4. Personal in total around 25-30 man. And women ( Women with umbrella)

me

Let them have their fun they are just larping.

Attached: fnvspcross.jpg (654x477, 58K)

the butler

With the candle holder?!

>so Jow Forums who did it?

He shot himself.

Attached: red-dwarf.jpg (1343x858, 119K)

Oswald in the book depository. Let it go.

Attached: 1447738251924.jpg (496x474, 157K)

The mob, very possibly the teamsters

Flipping support for Israel, dismantling the (((Fed))), isolationism, and was a common ground/liked personality to unite both political parties in the US. The list goes on and on user.

CIA
But more specifically Woody Harrelsons dad.

Milly Bobby Brown

>Assassin is killed by Jacob Rubenstein
>Media calls him Jack ruby instead
>Documents say Cubans thought it was literally Jews,name them explicitly
>Jewish commentators swear up and down it was Italians
I'm not trying to Pol here,but it's painfully obvious.

He’s quoted to have said
“He did it for the Jews”

Whatever could that mean?

Attached: 7AAD2115-F2BA-4F9D-ACF5-0B77F34AFDC5.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

Not a 10mm, just another fucking thing that meme caliber can't do.

CIA niggers

Attached: 1533959093110.png (1110x590, 572K)

He wanted to stop Israel from making nukes. Only wanted to throw it out there. But I don't know (((who))) did it

Babushka was a spy. No doubt. Bull fucking shit you just happen to be front and center for multiple national tragedies, each time seemingly expecting of what's to happen, but nobody in the government is able to identify you and nobody at the scene even recalls your presence.
I wonder where "her" JFK videotape ended up.

Also was the only stopping factor for things like Operation Northwoods and the perfect citizen trials of MKUltra being implemented nationwide.