How will you equip yours army men?

How will you equip yours army men?

Attached: army men.jpg (2592x1944, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/dragon/D15_DinoWars.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uG2jNDT3wig
pds21.egloos.com/pds/201804/25/64/Army-Men-Combat_V1.1.pdf
armymenwargaming.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/guns-n-grenades-1-5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All radio operators

non of yours fags played with army men?

My metal detector men will kill your radio men.

I always used to use pens as big missiles or rockets for my army men other times I would tie up my sister's barbies and pretend my army men had discovered a giant sexy lady they were gonna perform lewd experiments on

radio operators and binocular men, all we need is reconnaissance and communications, our support will do the rest

Grenadiers, but instead of their rifles always being bent they are perfectly straight. Think of the power.

Lighter fluid for napalm

Attached: 3qJn.gif (245x132, 554K)

>this year
>get twin nephews (aged 9) a bucket of army men along with real surplus czech helmets for their birthday
>they look at it for 10 minutes and then go back to their phones
>one of them even said that 'uncle user's gifts suck'

My grandad did something similar for me when I was a kid, and that was one of the most cherished gifts I ever got; shit, these kids want to be interior designers when they grow up

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

With diecast fighter jets and firecrackers.

That’s just depressing

Also this

Jacob Seed was right. We need a war to restore strength.

Attached: Jacob_Seed.png (641x875, 782K)

Bayonet lads take all

Wish I considered buying shit off the net for my GI joes when I was a kid in the 2000s. I had one fucking AK because I got an OMON Russian for Xmas or something. There was a critical lack of baddies for the 12 inch GI joes. I get the bad PR of selling a bad guy but what the fuck are they supposed to fight? I think I ended up with this mess of Vietnam flak-jacked guys with WW2 and Vietnam weapons. I remember I had a damn reising but no RPG7.

You don’t stand a chance against my overhead-bayonet men

Wait I did have a few modern guys. The Russian, a navy seal in that GOAT green jumpsuit with a really nice MP5. And I think there were some baddies stuff around I just never saw it at the toystores. I envy kids today though they can order all sorts of custom made lego or GI joe shit.

Too bad kids today just play fortnite or whatever the flavor of the month is.

Heh, look at them all bickering, they won't know what hit 'em when the binocular brigade shows up...

Fa/tg/uy passing through, you guys might find this interesting:
media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/dragon/D15_DinoWars.pdf
Dinowars is a kind of tabletop game similar to Warhammer where you can use little plastic army men (like the kind you get in buckets) to fight against any ol' plastic Dinosaurs and or Dragons you might have. If I remember correctly it should even have rules for 'oversized' toys if the scale is off?

Those kids sounds so fucking lame, christ.

Attached: mini-CADILLACS_AND_DINOSAURS_MARK_SHULTZ[1].jpg (820x550, 594K)

He looks three feet tall woth that oversized novelty knife

your hubris will be your downfall when my platoon of jeeps come over the hill my friend.....

Take all that shit back and play with it yourself.
Hell, you'll have more fun with it then they ever would.

Attached: 1478474741814.jpg (500x281, 57K)

Why does the mortar guy on the right have a dildo?

>grew up playing at an arcade
>would always play some ticket games and turn in the tickets for toy plastic ninjas and army men
Good fucking times.

nothing but bazooka and bren men

Jesus, maybe we shouldn't spare the children when we balkanize.

Attached: 12gaugebuackaroo.png (1407x778, 1.63M)

9 is that age where kids are moving from physical toys to digital ones. It's a different world now.

You laugh, but one of my friends told me when he was at officer school, he had a classmate write an OPORD directing his troops to move their humvees through a forested hill "and when we get to the top, we'll run the enemy over"

He ended up getting recycled.

This. If they were 5 or 6 it would be great

youtube.com/watch?v=uG2jNDT3wig

Attached: 13335644646.jpg (788x592, 239K)

>these kids want to be interior designers when they grow up
At what point is a maternal parent legally allowed to abandon a kid and start fresh? Cuz their parents passed that exit sign miles ago.

>be me
>on a nostalgic whim I decide to look for tactcool gi joes on amazon
>tfw the only figures I could find are based on the movie and small with gay sci-fi weapons and costumes
>tfw joe was whored out trying to net npc marvelbux for hasbro

still have my audie murphy gi joe somewhere though.

Slavshit army figure reporting in. My dad made a parachute for him from a textile hankerchief and some string. It only opened a handful of times, but man when it did. We wrecked EVERYBODY.

Attached: detail-1.jpg (393x525, 40K)

Attached: the-guy-was-an-interior-decorator.gif (245x189, 961K)

Tears* my Dad built me an Army men FORTRESS on a 3x3 piece of plywood, towers bunkers...walls..It was the best gift i ever got.
to this day...ever

YOU FAGS CAN"T FOLLOW THE RULES????
I will equipped my plastic operators with AK-47, RPG-7, and CZ 75 cause commie stuffs are reliable and cheap.

Fag filter confirmed. I’m a 35 year old man and I would still unironically love a gift like that

>you can make a paper airplane to simulate paratrooper drops
heehee fun fun fun

Attached: 15967696_1542408682440335_1927710765_o.jpg (2048x1536, 568K)

user, I would've loved to have had you as my Uncle when I was kid. Those dirtbags are playing Fortnite and turning their brains to trash. Let them rot.

unironic answer: for regular infantry depends on the situation/ most common terrain in the area they are deployed for combat in urban areas woodland or primarily offensive operations a non bulpup assault rifle firing 5.56 or slimier intermediate cartage for most soldiers with 2 special weapons per squad (lmgs rpg or even a modernized flamethrower)
for more war on a more open areas( plains desert or tundra) a full power rifle(7.62 nato 303 British or 30-06 for example) semi auto mainly but with full auto capability for emergency possibly also giving about half of them of them smgs or pdws most squads with 2 lmgs with a few with manpads or guided anti tank missiles.
this set up might make logistics a little difficult but i think the versatility would make up for it.

>comes with wee plastic cz52, vz52 and vz58

I want it

Interesting...

Attached: 1540772725626.jpg (500x333, 24K)

kill me pete

based and redpilled

Attached: toy-army-man-radio-communications--stock-picture-1052857.jpg (1300x1111, 89K)

Hey I have those too.

All with bayonets. Real plastic men kill up close where they can see that other colored guys eyes before he dies. Also flamethrowers.

Welcome to Jow Forums friend
There's also this:
pds21.egloos.com/pds/201804/25/64/Army-Men-Combat_V1.1.pdf
For a full fledged wargame

Which army unlocks the power of Archimedes first?

Attached: 1.jpg (1238x1300, 77K)

fuck, this thread makes me want to order some army men. Any recommendations?

Reminder: this mod runs for a limited via Rising Storm 2 and it's literally better than the main game

Attached: Rising-Storm-2-Vietnam-Green-Army-Men-Christmas.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>counterstrike rats flashbacks
It is as if a wound that I forgot about has healed.

>hire interior decorator
>he is army vet
>I don't argue with his choices
>???
>profit

I haven't played RS2 in about a year and this was some of the most hilarious shit ever.

I just bought it during the sale, so that’s all I’ve been able to play. It’s so much fun, but the symmetry is getting me curious for the normal asymmetrical combat

My dick wasn’t ready for this, I need some army men. What green army men set do you guys recommend? I ask because I prefer if they didn’t break in minutes. Also I haven’t looked for some in many years, so my child’s eye for toys has worn away

Dollar Tree got some decent one for $1

I actually went there the other day to look for some disposable plates. I saw some army men, but they were only in one color, so no opposition. I guess dinosaurs is the way to. Thanks user

EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
THROWING
A GRENADE

>tfw played with physical toys up to the age of 14

who else /workingtrashbagparachute/ here

Why stop? Think about it; a boring rainy day, nothing good on tv, YouTube is gay and so is Netflix, you don’t want to play any games. What do? Whip out these motherfuckers and have a fucking war in your house. Imagine turning your coffee table or pc into a contested battlefield, using your phone as a transport or some shit. Plus it’s probably better for you than a screen in your eyes 24/7
No, but i won some paratroopers at an arcade once.
>not having all mortars
Dumbass

my mum made me give away all my toys when I was 14, hence why I stopped
but fuck it I might acquire some again

Want to come over and play war????!!!!!!!!

Hey man we can buy some army men together. I have a whole ass set of civil war army men, but I’ve lost or given away all my ww2/Vietnam era army men

Oh shit nigga, call the boys, we’re gonna make WW2 look like a fucking joke. I call the stairs as base!

unlimited air strikes and mortar fire

>Czech playmobil ripoff
intriguing.

Comissar with a 1911 shouting orders.

But if all men radio, no man mortar or plane

I never had any of these because my mom was the stereotypical "oh no playing war or having toy soldiers will make you a psychopath" but my friend had tons of them, with jeeps, tanks, and fortifications to boot. Even with no experience, I always won our battles because I would spend all my "logistics points" (how we decided who got what troops) on tanks, and then I bought all the guys with antitank weapons so my tanks could run rampant and nothing could stop them. Good times.

When I was about 8 or so I played similar games with my brother, but on paper. Fascinating how much fun two autists cam have with a sheet of paper and a pencil.

Attached: 939E699C-2845-40CC-B95E-26BA51C291F7.jpg (1600x1067, 603K)

fuck is this sneed posting

I would always jew out a few small but effective squads of commandos to wreak havoc behind the enemies lines. my friends would get mad and shell my commander after they saw all their vehicles and half their army killed by ten well placed soldiers

I had Roman Empire soldiers, a medieval castle, and WW1 soldiers. Go figure.

All long gone now.

What the fuck, how did you get that? The coolest set of soldiers I ever had were pirates and an odd set of confederate soldiers and Indians

Six man fireteams:
Team Leader/Grenadier
Automatic Rifleman
Rifleman AT (Smaw)
Rifleman (Ammo mule/ asst. Ar/ asst. At)
Marksman
Combat Medic

I’ve got the bed! The high ground is perfect for my arty.

What about mg’s?

Your arty ain’t shit when the stairs have 7-23 levels of pure hell for any attacker. Plus the top has all my armored and motorized division, and i have good men duh in deep, so the only viable way to attack is through the bottom

My man just get one of those shitty little tanks and say it killed all your friends men in one shot whilst throwing your fist at his men.

Nothing wrong when grown men play together!

If the buttfucking trannies can do it, you bet your tight anus I can too

Prone men all the way, crawl to victory while sensibly avoiding incoming fire

Pussies, standing shooting and bayonets are the way to go

bump

Move aside for the CHAD ARMY MEN!

Attached: chad army men.jpg (2592x1944, 2.16M)

Eh, looks lame. Nothing like the boomer army men to get shit done

t. sid from toy story

>THEYVE TURNED ODIN AGAINST US

I bought it just to play that mode. It's fucking rad.

Oh gosh oh fuck
All of this got me feeling nostalgic af. I remember the christmas when i received a full set if two teams ot different colors, one of those plastic carpets emulating a battlefield, an entire base carved inside a mountain, and some sandbags. I remember passing so much fucking time carefully lining up my army in parade formation and then contemplating the full size of my power. I had an entire reusable grocery bag filled with army men but i gave it to my much younger cousins a couple of years ago. Now im thinking of buying some more wtf

Attached: FB_IMG_1542165381007.jpg (720x762, 35K)

So much feels.

Why are blowing up army men to smithereens so satisfying?

Attached: m80.jpg (300x303, 18K)

I actually made a pretty simple wargame to play with army men. This guy happebed across an early version and reviewed it. I sent him the new version and now he hosts it on his site.
armymenwargaming.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/guns-n-grenades-1-5.pdf

We can play together user, it’ll be fun!
Sweet, thanks man

Ah man that would be very cool. If i told my friends i wanted to Play this they would likely laugh at me but ill never know because i dont want to take the chance

Older than 14, the idea of playing with green army men sounds stupid. I personally think it’s a fun way to kill time instead of playing games or watching tv. Also, fuck what others think. Don’t let people’s judgments turn you off from your hobbies

Christ almighty, WE GOT A HADJI