Mossberg+pistol=win?

>ships with tacticool clear mags
>one 6 round flush fit, and a 7 round extended
>Take down by removing the back plate so you don't shoot your wall like a retard
>MSRP ~$425

I know the 500 is great, but I don't use anything else by them. What's/k/ think of their first pistol?

Attached: 89001-catalog.jpg (835x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mossberg.com/category/series/mc1sc/
youtu.be/mhBfB33sjWk
youtu.be/gc9fgpYsM3g?t=330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to avoid questions

mossberg.com/category/series/mc1sc/

EXTENDO
X
T
E
N
D
O

And yes, they are actually glock mags.

I honestly just want a super slim 5.7x28. it can be made so much slimmer than any .380 or 9mm.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-131329__01.jpg (1080x1016, 267K)

Are they really? Between that and the flat trigger, I think I'd actually pick one up.

I'm just curious to see what happens, if it implodes on itself like the p365.

Yah man. Glock 43 mags, and by extension, probably the new 43x and 48 mags if you want more capacity.

youtu.be/mhBfB33sjWk

It's like FN hates money.

They need to make updated P90 and have a full size and compact version of the five-seven.

Jesus, I love this design.

Also, yes the p365 has been a pretty big failure which makes me upset. I have one and have put thousands of rounds through it at this point and have never had a problem. It just makes me wonder how SIGs QC got so bad so that you can get guns like mine that are flawless and some that are total dog shit. It has a lot of great features and is very nice to shoot but I think most people would never want the chance of getting a bad one.

FNS 9c a good replacement?

>$425

Attached: king.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

As boring as polystrikers are, I am a fan of this move to 1.5 stacks. I have bibby hands, I'm pretty unsure of my grip on a Beretta 92, and I'd feel well-equipped as long as I have ten rounds and would sacrifice more for a slimmer gun I can conceal easier.

Pretty much this. They have been the king of $200 pawn shop shotguns that actually work well, now the one time they try to make a pistol and it's just a $400 single-stack Glock&P-SR9C? Seriously Mossy? Total fail.

Come up with something new and innovative, or just make a decent semi-knockoff of a popular gun that is still reliable yet sub-$300. People buy Mossberg for utility, not luxury. If I wanted to spend $400+ on a polyboi I'd just get another glock.

Wow amazing another glock

Thank you gun industry for this completely original design

You'd be retarded to buy this for the price of a glock 43. Maybe at 250.

your pic is old as dildos, and me too
build a super duper hi cap 5.7 ar pistol

Seeing the shooters thumbs jingle, made me nervous. maybe that happens all the time and I never notice it as a shooter...

Yeah, so far the M&P Shield 2.0 is the winner for me, it's cheaper than the glock and is one more round standard.

Between the Glock 43 and the mossberg...it's going to come down to price.

I’m sure it’s fine but I have a p10c that I carry as well. I still do carry my 365, as I said, mine is solid.

It's another single stack 9mm. Who cares. If they could come down to hipoint prices and still have a reliable firearm I could see where it might sell to poorfags. At 349 street price most people are going to opt for a shield or 43.

I'm more interested in seeing something like the Wilson Combat EDC 9mm in a budget option that performs reliably than any polymer striker fired 9 at this point.

this is a shill thread

I'll be holding out for the MC1, which will hopefully be G19-sized andaccept normal Glock mags. Hopefully they fix that manual safety for the bigger gun and make it more ergonomic. They do all that and it'll be EXACTLY what I've wanted for years.

PLEASE, Mossberg, make a version with a 107mm barrel!

>mm
get the heck out

It's easier to remember than 4.2126"

Rather spend en extra $50 to get an actual Glock with 3 times the rounds.

I like it, looks cool. If it were a little cheaper I’d consider it.

43x and 48 mags are 1.5 stack, and not compatible with any other guns. (Glock 43 is single stack)

Subcompact? It's fucking huge

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-081019_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.26M)

Actually, it's fine.
youtu.be/gc9fgpYsM3g?t=330

That's why we just say 4.2" barrel, dipshit. Use us customary measurements or leave.

>MC1sc
That name is dogshit
Gun looks cool tho

A single or stagger stacked conceal carry piece would be neat and then a new full size pistol 30 to 40 rounds would be cool...I really don't know why FN didn't make a more traditional SMG with stick mags...the P90 is cool and all but it's nice to have options

really, the one thing that has revitalized the 5.7 cartridge is the CMMG BANSHEE nobody wants to deal with that top loading bullpup brick.takes too long to load...if you can make a modified isreali ar mag loader for the five seven mags you could zip in 20 rounds into each pistol mag in under a second and make the platfom more viable.

At least FN needs to make offcial factory extendos because they keep saying the aftermarket 30 rounders are unreliable.

It looks like it was designed by Taurus.

Looks like a slightly more attractive Springfield XD

Fifth or sixth shill thread on this terrible looking pistol. Stop

MSRP != real price.

>P365 a failure
Some had striker issues but the overwhelming majority of them are fine like yours. LGS's couldn't keep them in stock the first year they were out. Sig is making money hand over fist with these things. I'd hardly call it a failure. Not shilling either, I don't even own one.

That's msrp
More than 100 dollars cheaper than the equivalent Glock

Would this be a good choice for a first timer? Shills need not reply.

Yes FNS9c is a good pistol for its price

new model of Five-Seven, too. Favorite round---and you're dead right about FN missing huge opportunity. something like that would be the tits

>pic not related, but its an imageboard

Attached: Cat Hole.jpg (640x427, 36K)

Heard about more than that. I also heard about sights drifting and various other complaints, but then again that could all be haters. I never picked one up either due to price.

I was wondering the same thing. The trigger free breakdown sounds really cool for a newbie, or some of our more retarded friends who are convinced their ND's were a matter of time instead of stupidity.

I'll shill your face fuck boy!

If this thing is in the store for

>making threads about interesting new guns on a gun board is shilling
I have less than zero interest in subcompact auto pistols, but other gun manufacturers making pistols that accept Glock mags is interesting in and of itself. Since Glock seems content just ignoring a large swathes of its potential customer base it is about fucking time.

I think the price Glock charges for their guns is more heinous, honestly.

I bet you think the mailman is a shill

this happened to my roommates cat on like a weekly basis.

This guy gets it

A larger full/duty size would be better as a newbie wouldn't have as good form to shoot it as accuratley as a more experienced shooter along with higher risk of slide bite