New B&T APC 308 Variants

soldiersystems.net/2019/01/04/bt-usa-announces-two-new-apc308-variants-in-308-winchester/

Tampa, FL – B&T introduces two new variants to its line of rifle caliber APCs, with 14.3” and 18” DMR barrel options. Building off of the proven design, reliability, and performance of the APC223 family, the APC308 rifles feature a number of enhancements for a .308 Win version.Both the 14.3” and 18” variants, like the APC223 models, feature a locked, rotating bolt, a short stroke gas piston operating system. These new APC308 models feature enhanced ergonomics, an integrated shock absorber for reduced felt recoil, and ambidextrous controls. These rifles also feature full-length accessory rails, and standard folding iron sights. An optional folding charging handle is also available. Adding to versatility and aiding in maneuverability, both barrel length rifles can be fitted with an optional folding stock.

The 14.3” and 18” DMR models come with (2) 20-round magazines-SR-25 pattern, a vertical foregrip, cleaning kit, sling and case. See both variants on display at SHOT Show 2019, in B&T USA Booth 4445 and B&T USA LE & Military Sales Booth 14276.
For more information on this product and other B&T products please visit our website www.bt-ag.ch/eng.

Attached: apc308-dmr-18-inch-open-stock.png (1280x853, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI_nO4OmCBg
calibremag.ca/bt-apc226-non-restricted-excellence-at-a-price/
gunsamerica.com/digest/cz-bren-2-rifles-bobwhite/
le.cz-usa.com/cz-bren-2/
youtu.be/pmhNS6-Pz1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will these stack up to the sanswiss sg751?

>ordered a 751 recently and still waiting on it

Only thing I currently want from B&T is a TP9, although I can’t help but think the novelty will wear off fast.

$3,999, right?

Attached: 3F6AA905-CCCF-4AEF-A145-43A3675073E2.jpg (2009x1328, 775K)

Yea. I was torn between it or a 17s.

Reminder that B&T are a hack company

Why are you posting my picture?

In what sense? That their products are unoriginal or in manufacturing quality? Because I've only heard good things about the latter... Not that I'd bother at the price point they demand for their products. Too many other guns I want before that.

??????

Attached: tobehonestthisismyfirsttimeongplznobully.png (850x1284, 1.14M)

>ordered a 751 recently
>recently
How often do they even import a batch? I don't have $4k to blow on a rifle right now but goddamn are Swiss rifles cool.

The BREN 2 in 7.62x51 will be cheaper, have a better trigger, non-reciprocating charging handle, and will probably be more reliable
youtube.com/watch?v=wI_nO4OmCBg

Attached: 4.png (1500x525, 286K)

Oh, so you’re just a butthurt CZfag that’s mad his gun will never match Swiss quality?

Attached: 7CA794B6-52BF-4F45-AE6B-B9A37BDDC566.jpg (1456x819, 283K)

For the record, the other guy who responded is a different guy and you shouldn't bother responding to him

B-but muh Swiss quality...

>probably $4k+
>integrated shock absorber
that's a yikes from me
if you need a shock absorber you didn't engineer the gun right
at least FN can justify their price at $2800 because it's a battle proven military tested rifle with a track record, swiss keltec, not so much.

>if you need a shock absorber you didn't engineer the gun right

Attached: 1330728962774.jpg (640x480, 133K)

Why are you posting claiming that image is yours when before he stole it from you, you stole it from me?

They do have manufacturing problems but people seem to shrug them off. Take this article for example.
>calibremag.ca/bt-apc226-non-restricted-excellence-at-a-price/
Take this article, gun doesn't even close to the proported and shilled "sub-MOA" (only getting 1.71 MOA from Federal GMM) accuracy and not to mention the flaking finish off the bolt. Finish coming off like this is indicative of a major manufacturing oversight when applying the finish. B&T just says "nah there's nothing wrong with this!".

Attached: DSC0458.jpg (750x500, 209K)

That's pretty bad, yeah. Especially for the price.
Even Norinco can make sub-MOA guns. Pic related is a Type 97 at 100m.

Attached: T97avZZ-1.jpg (787x804, 71K)

All these 308 battle rifles and all I want is still a G3.

I still think a G3 with a little modern updates will hold well against all these 2k+ new additions.

FUCK being able to reload your .308 brass, AMIRITE?

In most guns a shock absorber is there because if they didn't put it in, the gun would beat itself to death.
Unless this gun shoots softer than a 17, the absorbed is there to make up for design deficiencies.

>Without a recoil spring and guide rod, an AK would beat itself to death
That's what you sound like. Let's just forget about all of those SUPREMELY battle tested roller lock designs that employ a recoil buffer. Without a buffer, an AR-15 would not function, let alone beat itself to death.

I kinda want their 300 meme out, or apc 223 rifle. Apparently it is rated to take 5.56 rounds, according to a distributor in my state.

Yet the SCAR and regular APC 223 don't need anything besides the recoil spring. These are new designs, not stuff designed from 65 years ago. Unless this has less recoil than a SCAR, all the buffer does is show that it's engineered worse and more complicated than the SCAR for $1200 more.

Haven't SCAR rifles been destroying optics because of the recoil impulse? Hmmmmmm.

Receiver harmonics killing fragile optics =/= the gun beating itself to death because it doesn't have a secondary method besides the recoil spring to reduce recoil. Battlefield Las Vegas has SCAR heavies with 100k+ rounds with only parts breakages being a hammer and some springs.

I was posting it in reference to what a SG751 is since most people have no idea. Hopefully I can post a pic of my own in a week or so.

Only one batch of 85 were imported. I got the last one he had in stock.

>that integrated suppressor apc9

None of these are true and you’re poor and dumb.

I own a scar16 and an apc223. Apc223 has the hydraulic buffer

You know the SCAR17 isn’t the only thing that kills optics, right?

bla bla bla

I got the 17, probably gonna go with a trijicon acog as it cant take more fragile optics. What do you use on it
How is the APC223 shoot?

>will be cheaper
Maybe in the US but not in the rest of the world.

>have a better trigger
You don't know that.

>non-reciprocating charging handle
You can order your ACP with a folding charging handle or wait for the non reciprocating charging handle.

>will probably be more reliable
You don't know that.

You are just a butthurt CZ fanboy crying because OP's thread is about a competitor of your love toys and that makes you insecure.

All the APCs have hydraulic buffers. Even the 9mm version. It just make the recoil very very light. The APC9/223 don't beat themselves.

Why am I such a slut for B&T guns

You'd think that guns this expensive would look better than generic airshit

Buy a dpms g2 for a third, tacticool fools.

Attached: 0927181912.jpg (2560x1280, 812K)

>caring about price

>G3 being able to hold up
>Said the asshat who probably never touched one in his life

They don't.

>Welded on rails
Tacky, literally, pain in the ass, makes for an additional process not to mention the manufacturing of the rails themselves, et cetera. If your jig is even slightly off, guess what happens to your zero?
>Complicated sheet metal body
All the benefits of the AK, five times the bullshit welding, all of the weight, none of the ease of manufacturing
>Roller delayed blowback
Who likes a action that needs extremely finicky and precisely made parts, that will just up and fucking die on you if one of those key finicky as hell parts is slightly out of spec?

I refuse to trust the Germans to engineer, design and manufacturer anything. Even when they're just making a basic AR18, they have to shit it up somehow to make it basically non functional six months into using it. Or if you tell them to put threading onto a barrel, they'll do their damndest to make it as complicated and as proprietary to their own stupid fucking way of doing things, as they possibly can.

Nothing can ever be easy with them, with guns, cars, tanks, nothing.y

Battlefield Vegas is also sponsored by FN

I've shot Scar 16's and 17's that couldn't get through a single bloody mag without some sort of FTE, or occasional FTF, having already repeatedly been sent to FN for work, used with different kinds of ammo and a wide variety of magazines

The SCAR doesn't beat to shit optics unless you're getting borderline chinesium tier and Bellow, and mounting them right above the barrel, but the
>ENBEN GORILLION TEEN ELEVBEN NADE VEBUS
Mouth breathing idiots are the last of the Daddys credit card riders I'd ever trust the opinion of when it comes to the actual reliability of a firearm

You’d think poorfags would one day stop trying to rationalize their poverty and actually improve their earning potential

>anyone who criticizes expensive guns in any way shape or form is a poorfag

Attached: 1512840701439.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>defending subjective qualities of a rifle that hasn't been released
>unreleased rifle is a gen 2 justasgood knockoff of a rifle you can't afford
wew lad

Attached: VIQB5809.png (625x626, 40K)

criticizing the looks of all possible things really makes it easy to assume you're a poor fag. you're talking yourself into a corner kiddo

Except the general design of the rifle. DOES looks like shit, and asthetics have fuck all to do with it

The stock looks like it was designed by a literal mongoloid. Because that's what a 308 rifle needs, is a plastic skeleton stock, the handguard looks like it has worse structural integrity than a fucking Geissle, and not to mention the torx screw barrel looks cheap as hell

Rifles that command a 2,000+ price tag should be better designed. It's not like they're innovating fucking anything, they're ripping off the same damn platform, so they have no excuse for not knowing better. They SHOULD know better

>guys trust me my personal experience with no evidence to back it up I know more than people that actually use these guns full auto for a living as well as militarizes and special operations who tested them

>$2000 blow back gun with recoil buffer
>or just buy a locked breach gun instead of one using operating mechanisms that only advantages are being cheap and simple
mountain jews at it again

Attached: MP-1.jpg (5818x3423, 1.47M)

wow that gun is ugly. the 5.56 brens were a better looking fn scar but this is...

wow noguns stop posting any time

>All the benefits of the AK, five times the bullshit welding
there is no welding involved in a AK receiver 5 times 0 is 0
>Complicated sheet metal body
>all of the weight, none of the ease of manufacturing
yet somehow aluminum extrusions are somehow simpler to make?

>Who likes a action that needs extremely finicky and precisely made parts, that will just up and fucking die on you if one of those key finicky as hell parts is slightly out of spec?

>NASA owned a MP5 that shot over 571,000 rounds before being decommisioned. The MP5 SN 316019 went in service August of 1984 and come out October of 1992.

>Parts that were replaced because of wear.

>five roller holders
>five firing pins springs
>four extractors
>four extractor springs
>three firing pins
>two set of oversized locking rollers
>one roller holder pin
>one recoil spring assembly
>one mag release spring

>I refuse to trust the Germans to engineer, design and manufacturer anything.
Oh now it's clear, it's a disgruntled amerimutt

>Trust me, the asshats who claim they've got souper scpacial MUHREEN brand SCARS that have gone over 1000,0000 rounds with out a barrel change that they got from Fucking Huge NIgger (killers) MURICA, because they also got EBENTEEN LL Ranger models in much 100mm that have gone 50,89000,000 rounds without a single spring job

No. I don't trust people paid to shill another's product's. I don't trust ass hats that claim they've got SCAR 17s with 25,000 rounds through them that still got barrels with crisp rifling. Fucking hammer forge, cryo temper, nickle tritanium plate all you like, you're not getting that sort of life out of any sort of rifle.

I also don't trust asshats that claim they've got M1911s with 50,000 rounds through them.

But at the same time, have claimed their KAC SR15s and SR25s can't go a day without fucking exploding like they got aspergers

There's a long list of things id trust before BFV and their dodgy business practices. McDonald's food to suck, a lawyer with more than five syllables in their last name to be a great lawyer, and California to actually discover something that actually causes cancer to name a few

There's no need to defend the trust fund babies, go to college, get a stem degree and you can see that the rifles are not the paid advertisements they're purported to be

nice strawmen and completely unrelated topics

literally no one ever claimed they never changed barrels, changing a barrel after 80k because it keyholes at 15 yard is not a parts breakage, springs wearing out is not a parts breakage, it's a consumable.
I don't see you shooting 200000 rounds through any guns, and last I checked you didn't run the SOCOM trials, so your meaningless accusations are just that, meaningless.
MR556 barrels only lasted 10000 rounds, does that mean some manufacturer is paying them to say HK is bad now? Get over yourself.

>What are rails?
Still doesn't remove the massive amount of special welding G3 pattern receivers need that can catastrophically fail if incorrectly done

>Stamped sheet metal receivers, which is an incredibly expensive process, that still needs incredibly expensive and complicated tooling to bend the receiver
As opposed to buying stock extruded aluminum, running it through a bandsaw to cut to length, drill like three holes an a slot in like 10 minutes from start to finish. Five if you're using a CNC machine to also cut the rail which you still need to cut from steel and weld onto any G3 pattern rifle

NASA that can't even shoot a satellite into space because it's so fucking poor was able to afford 571,000 rounds of ammunition to be shot over the course of 8 years or ballpark 71,400 rounds of ammunition per year, and about 200 per a day... When they were at their absolute poorest. According to Frank James, a
>Literally who?
Writer who knew all this... How? About an MP5 that will destroy itself the recoil spring isn't changed out every 30,000-40,000 rounds?

And you've clearly never been inside any German vehicle. The most hatred I've ever seen for anything German was a professor I had back in University that worked at Volkswagen for 13 years before moving to Japan to work for Honda for four and deciding to get into education. I never met someone who could speak such vitriol about an entire group of people, while having stories for nearly every single tangentially related situation be was teaching

But don't worry, your PTR91 GI is good enough right? :)

I like you think a $70 stamping bent over a $300 jig and making tacks along the length of the receiver and a tacked in trunnion is somehow massively complicated, yet having to make aluminum extrusions and machine them is easy.
Guess what, if you don't have a receiver in properly, whether welding on a rail or machining a piece o f aluminum, it won't come out right.
>hur hur minutes in a CNC
so that's why they cost $3000?
>About an MP5 that will destroy itself the recoil spring isn't changed out every 30,000-40,000 rounds?
wow, shocking revelation, a gun will wear out if you don't replace consumable parts that keep the gun from beating itself to death

>Literally who?
because you are obviously more well known than an author who wrote over thousands of articles in 7 countries?
>NASA that can't even shoot a satellite into space because it's so fucking poor was able to afford 571,000 rounds of ammunition to be shot over the course of 8 years or ballpark 71,400 rounds of ammunition per year, and about 200 per a day... When they were at their absolute poorest.
>thinking ammo at cost they can get from the DOD is in any way a big expense to fucking NASA

>proceeds to compare consumer car production to guns and admit personal bias

>But don't worry, your PTR91 GI is good enough right? :)
who are you even talking to, all I've said is call you a massive retard for thinking guns designed for mass production out of stamped sheet metal are somehow massively complicated and unreliable, yet being proved wrong by 60 years of military usage in backwater shitholes and proceeded to act as if guns made from aluminum extrusions made in house and that require gas systems are somehow easier and cheaper to make.

Alright guise what should I do.

>TP9 SBR'd for around 2200 total cost
>MP5 in 10mm for around 3300

I want the MP5 but, not only does it cost 1k more it also isnt a factory gun (from a high end HK builders shop) so I think the TP9 would be a more logical purchase.

or just get a 9mm mp5

Every fucking time Jow Forums

>you're talking yourself into a corner kiddo
According to your retarded assumptions.

10mm is a meme.

>he's too poor to afford swiss quality

I have the cash. I just refuse to spend it on a meme company

Attached: 246816E8-D1F4-466A-87D0-82A293B415E8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

>spending $2000 on a direct blowback gun when you could spend $2000 on locked breach gun
lmaoing at your life

>B&T
>PTR

Huge difference in quality user, I am not even him but it would be different if it were an HK MP5.

Good thing that gun doesn't say PTR then dipshit.

Where the fuck can you get a $2k MP5 that isnt a PTR or zenith?

this rifle is so fucking ugly

C O P E
O
P
E

>melts internally

How is it better than a 17s?

POF sells poorfag MP5s, and Omega sells

But the build quality and reliability (not to mention collectors value) of those are worlds below B&T.

I didn't say they were. user was just asking about MP5s in the $2k range.

I kind of want to get an APC45 but it'd be far down the road.

the only people who buy B&T are the people who need to feel superior to other PCC owners by having the most expensive one.

airshit

you're terrible at judging value and collectability

>G36
>HK

kys faggot

>low numbers imported gun
>second rate domestically made gun

Yea I’m sure those omegas are way more collectible.

Are there any estimates for a price or Release date for the Bren 2?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

The pistols were shipped in small numbers last September

Why would a fan of a Czech company that mostly makes pistols be mad about a Swiss company that mostly makes rifles? Your shitty forced meme makes even less sense than normal in this context. Besides, everyone knows Glock is better than both companies.

Attached: 1218063961689.jpg (648x594, 199K)

It’s nit as accurate as a MR762, and it’s way more expensive than a 17s. So why would you buy one?

If getting a 300blk SBR (in Europe)
What would be the best option between the APC, MCX or XCR? .. Or AR .. but limited AR-options and not many low-pressure cans available if going DI ...

Bren 2
AR

Have not seen the Bren2 have a 300blk option. Any information on it available?

gunsamerica.com/digest/cz-bren-2-rifles-bobwhite/

le.cz-usa.com/cz-bren-2/

youtu.be/pmhNS6-Pz1M

I want one so fucking bad

Attached: 245015659344081.jpg (604x585, 87K)

Links state there is no 300blk Bren 2..

>t. Poorfag

Retard