For those anons who live in a country that doesn't currently operate an aircraft carrier...

For those anons who live in a country that doesn't currently operate an aircraft carrier, if your country were to acquire one, what would you name it?

Attached: HMCS_Bonaventure_(CVL_22)_underway_1961.jpg (1897x1324, 949K)

>Australia

HMAS Federation, idk.

>IJN Rape of Nanking

>Canada
HMCS Bonaventure

>not HMAS Melbourne again

>IJN Nanking Never Happened

Attached: 1544514823314.jpg (950x800, 364K)

IJN Not A Carrier

>Leafistan
HMCS Omar Khadr probably

more likely HMAS Australia like we were going to HMS Invincible before the falklands happened but two ships named Enterprize and Endeavour would be kino

Kusnetzov

Julije Klović

>IJN Manchuria

watch out!

FGS Tiny, purely for the confusion

Attached: 1543992211323m.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Probably either HMS Sverige or HMS Carl XVI Gustaf

Attached: 1410119392241.jpg (1181x886, 339K)

I literally have a pdf file about the Philippine Navy's ship naming and code designations, and one of them includes Aircraft Carriers. Based on pic related, if they somehow procured 3 (fucking three) aircraft carriers, they'd name it BRP Luzon, BRP Visayas, and BRP Mindanao.

Attached: flipcraft carrier.png (1966x806, 138K)

Graf Zeppelin II

Attached: Graf Zeppelin.jpg (1200x832, 130K)

We really should name more of our aircraft carriers after space shuttles. Yes I know that technically the shuttle enterprise was named after star trek and CVN65.

You know it would be something like 'aircraft take off from here class' after what they called the subs

"Not an aircraft carrier". Good name, low cost stealth you know.

I'd call a giant waste of money, since my country is landlocked and we have zero planes that could take off from it.

Leopold 2

underrated

FGS Naumann Ark

HMCS Big Ol' Target

Cheeky

Cuntface

You wish. It will be named Gudrun Schyman or Blondin Bella or some shit

FNS mannerhein

>tfw we went with gaylord of homeopathy rather than Ark Royal

FNS Tuoni

Boaty McBoatface

Poland
ORP Caramba

>Canada will never operate carriers ever again

It hurts, we used to have 3 carrier groups.

Attached: dreams.png (364x270, 102K)

Given Melbourne and Sydney are afloat elsewhere, I’d get behind putting HMAS Australia back on the water, considering she’s pretty much carries our proudest record but hasn’t been a commissioned ship in had a century.

B I G B E N I S

>Austria
Perhaps something along the lines of Leopold Figl or Karl Renner depending on who's in the government, and we would use it on Lake Constance like the landlocked irrelevant meme we are.

you know that carrier was a horribly designed piece of trash right?