Turkey refused US deal and buys Russian instead

So Turkey told US to fuck off and buys S-400 from Russia instead.

What do you think? is the S-400 system better than the patriot? is the price US set too high or did Erdogan do it to show that he is not easily pushed around?
rt.com/news/448167-patriot-s400-turkey-us-russia/

Attached: S-400.jpg (1000x541, 146K)

US should remove turkey's order for the F35 then. fuck 'em.

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Americans BTFO again. They thought they were going to convince Erdogan to cancel the S-400 but look at what happened.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA!!!

It already has a good record of shooting down Russian planes, smart move.

I heard that the Patriot system was shitty. Dont know much about it other than that

Patriots are fucking garbage that doesn't work. No wonder they refused to buy that piece of shit.

Attached: 1515278024235.jpg (912x1368, 226K)

its all theater and drama so the US can get it's hands on a fucking S400 system. Ukraine just sent a late model S300 radar to the US, even if its not sucked into their country, they will just do test on it at turkey within a bunker for sigint.

Well, at least it's prettier than the S-400. Those tubes are so ugly, it's like the Russians grabbed a bunch of sewer pipes and filled it with missiles and strapped them together.

Attached: 81677f6ac819c7dee1381c391110ad2b.jpg (800x453, 38K)

Its peak aesthetic. Cope harder.

S-400s have a 100% failure rate

So, uh... About Turkey being part of NATO...

Yes?

MAYBE they don't quite belong... What with not bordering the Atlantic at all...

It's not their fault someone decided to name the sea that's touching their border something else even though it touches Atlantic

Guess Erdogan learned that from Mahathir.

Malaysia
>European. We wanna to buy Tornado
European
>No U! Palm oil are evil. Go buy American!
Malaysia
>American. We want to buy F-18 and upgrading F-5E to F-20.
America
>No U. Congress and Israel says you can't have it unless you are Islam enough like the Saudis
Malaysian
>Okay
>"Malaysian proceed to buy Russian MiGs instead"
America
>Stu-Stupid Malaysians! It-Its not like I don't want to sell you our Hornets or something.. You you BAKA!
>"Shocked by the loss of traditional customer and potential of Russian market in Asia, American Congress immediately authorized the sale of Hornets to Malaysia"

Attached: 20111012raaf8540620_0411.jpg (3888x2592, 893K)

>there's no evidence that their claims are right
>we have two videos of duds to prove it
Imagine being this desperate to make the Patriot look bad.

Neither are very effective against missles but the s400 is probably better overall.

>US arbitrarily sets price of their Patriot system
>it backfires
>USA blames Turkey
Wow its like capitalism and the right to buy where its cheaper.

>better overall
If you just look at the system on its own, yes. But then there's integration to other systems that makes a big difference.

>RT
But yeah, if true, Amerimutts got BTFO.

So no one actually read the article then.

I’m not sure why I expected better from Jow Forums.

There is literally zero proof for that.

Russian SAM's used to be good in Cold War era but nobody knows how far behind they fell during the 20 years when Russia was a complete joke.

All the article says is that Turkey hasn't cancelled the S-400 deal at this time. That's all the new info. I'd bet on them doing it though

Best response

Your bullshit can't stop Russian from selling S-400 to every one.