Do I need to be 21 to buy a transferable mg?

I'm 19 and have a happy family of rifles and some pistols from private sales (a few were gifts as well) and I've been saving my pennies for an mg, I have enough I can buy an mp5 but I don't know if I need to be 21 to do so.

Attached: csm_MP5A3_re_6691b1ed48.png (695x348, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJB99L00VJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

Yes, also you're retarded for wanting to waste 10,000+++ dollars at a time when you should be going to college or at least investing.

I've already invested, I'm already in my preferred career path without college, and my income is large enough that this is an option

A retarded option, buy some cheap milsurp to play around with and use the rest of the money to fund a degenerate sex adventure in South East Asia

I have more than enough milsurp my friend, and I'm really not into wild sex adventures, I have a gf. if it makes any difference a lot of the mg's I want to get are c&r guns I'm getting for a steep discount for reenactment. (it's awesome to know people)

I probably should have made clear that the mp5 is just a benchmark for how much money I have in the mg fund

binary triggers, friend. save that 28,000 for more funs or other things

yeah that might fit the bill, i guess theres no real reason to buy a modern mg other than fun, and the C&R ones I use in reenactment do the same thing, do they make binary triggers for more oddball guns or just ars?

>don't buy a machine gun because it's a waste of money
>go on a degenerate sex adventure instead

Attached: 0a1.jpg (428x410, 62K)

>paying for sex not a terrible waste of money
is this your brain on retardation

I think you need to be 21, yeah.
Considering you have enough, what you can do in the meantime is to invest in a PTR91 or HK91, and the parts required to make it work with the auto-sear of a transferable MP5, meaning by the time you can buy one, you now have a subgun, and can also use it to have a select-fire battle rifle.

If he's making enough money for a transferable MP5 at the age 19, I think he probably has his finances and income in order enough that this doesn't matter.

Maybe user doesn't want AIDS, Zika, or fucking transvestites or trannies.

Attached: PTR91A3.jpg (1024x463, 195K)

>"I can afford a transferable MP5"
>buuuuh binary trigger
Fuck off, it's not the same thing.

No, but it still is 28k cheaper.

>MP5
>mg

an i the only one getting triggered?

Attached: 1543694617335.jpg (512x422, 29K)

OP's loaded, he doesn't have to settle for the low cost substitute.

The ATF uses "Machinegun" as a short-hand for anything that's full-automatic, burst, select-fire, has a shoestring, etc, no matter if it's an assault rifle, machinepistol, or an old water cooled Maxim.
I'm assuming that's what he's alluding to, the legal definition.

Attached: Maxim PM M1910 7.62x54mmR.jpg (525x408, 34K)

o-okaaaaaay.

Attached: 1479215515180.gif (220x157, 459K)

>Make AnonsNiggerArms Trust
>Name mother as primary trustee and responsible person
>Name self as beneficiary only (non-trustee)
>Hey mom (or uncle, or anyone over 21 you trust with an expensive gun), sign this Form 4 and Form 23 and submit your fingerprints, thx
>wait 8 mo.
>Hey mom can you go the gun store and pick up THE TRUST'S property and sign Form 4437 as the primary trustee, thx

At this point, everything is the same as if a husband has transferred via his trust. The transfer is over. He then adds his wife to the trust as a trustee. This is not a straw purchase, it's not even a transfer. Just like a corporation getting a new employee is not a transfer either.

Add yourself as trustee and you can now possess the trust's property.
Or just find a machine gun in-state (where private sales are allowed and not 21 restricted) and do an in-state Form 4 with no dealer.

Attached: 1539398602111.jpg (1000x651, 204K)

The anyone else is supposed to go with the first "mother"
You can't have your mom be the trustee and your uncle sign the form 4

>mp5

>$10000

get a load of this fag.

Attached: 0455974_1272_MC_Tx304.jpg (560x304, 15K)

The ATF is a little bit retarded.
I mentioned a shoestring, and that's not a non-sequitur or anything, they once did rule a shoestring to constitute a machinegun.

Attached: shoestring-machinegun.jpg (800x600, 78K)

No, not when there are binary triggers available. Get something like this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJB99L00VJ4

Use your saved up money to get a semi-auto .50 BMG or a really good complete rifle setup, like a Knight's Armament SR-25 or a Desert Tech SRS.

Attached: DT-Covert-MP5.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Are you people Binary Trigger salesmen or something?

Transferable machine guns are ridiculously expensive. This is a substantially cheaper alternative. I wished I had an affiliation with Franklin Armory. I would tell them to stop making their dumbass AR-15 musket, and make Glock and KRISS Vector trigger packs.

They also work as proper machineguns and you don't need to fidget with a trigger that will give you hammer follow if you work it too fast, on top of being able to have a short barrel, stock, and vertical foregrip without problems.

Attached: MP5K PDW.jpg (1280x671, 782K)

If OP wants a machine gun that badly, he could research and go down the FFL/SOT route. And instead of a shitty pre-86 MP5 for $30-50k, he could directly buy like a $1,000 select fire KRISS Vector, and have a much better gun. If he doesn't want to go through all of the hassle, he can just smack on a pistol brace or SBR it, and throw on a binary/echo trigger.

KRISS Vectors just don't have the cool factor that MP5s have. The MP5 was the king of subguns when subguns were actually used. It's iconic. It's been in almost every video game and action movie since the 80s.

The Vector is mechanically interesting, but that's about it. Nobody serious uses the Vector. It has no pedigree in the field and barely any iconic roles in films or video games in place of real history. I would absolutely rather have an MP5 over a Vector if I had the choice.

>Transferable machine guns are ridiculously expensive. This is a substantially cheaper alternative

Fair enough. I'd still rather buy a real MG. History has shown that they have appreciated, on average 18% a year since the Hughes amendment. That's a pretty fucking good investment.

Transferrables are good investments. Pre- or Post-samples....ern not so much because the only people who can buy them are other dealers.

ATF has a website, a much better place to get an answer than here.

>he wants one for an investment

fucking kill yourself you jewish piece of shit

White trash poorfag detected.

>have $30,000+ for a transferable MP5 at 19yo
>can't lookup laws using google

Attached: 49125039_726487427750576_5665122323678625792_n.jpg (771x767, 64K)

At 19? Are you Jewish?

Retard that's never owned or understands the transferable firearm market detected. It's only an investment if you intend to ever fucking sell it. Maybe about 10% of the already minuscule number of select fire owners sell their shit to fund other stuff. That 10% are the only people investing and using it as a market. The rest sit on it, post them on the internet, shoot them once a year and screech about how much money they'd lose if the ATF dropped Hughes tomorrow.

Ignore these idiots promoting binary triggers and telling you it's not worth it OP.

Yes, you do need to be 21 to own an MG. It used to be said that "everyone's first MG is a MAC" but considering those hover around 8 to 10K, just save the extra money and buy what you want. If you want the MP5, buy a transferable trigger pack and that way you'll effectively have a MG in three calibers.

Otherwise, save for an M16 lower.

Leaf here, can a private citizen legally buy a machine gun and then rent it at a public range or your backyard?

At 100$ an hour, i'm sure there's poorfags who would try it out once or twice and realize they don't have enough ammo, and you can pay it off in a year assuming one client a day.

wow the thread really blew up while I was out doing shit, I'm really happy that people are interested in this.

seems like a solid idea, and you're fairly right, I really managed to luck out with my circumstances, remember kids, don't stay in school if your skills pay.

sorry I'm referring to the atf's legal definition to avoid confusion

yes correct

it seems that I can circumvent the age limit for some of the pieces I'd like as they're c&r eligible

I like binary triggers but they aren't a substitute

exactly

as silly as it sounds it's definitely a good way to make the prospect sound better to my relatives, honestly I would prefer if the registry just reopened

I thought the discussion would be fun

no actually, german american

neat, thanks for the advice

Attached: 1543035588890.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

good question, no clue

Why not apply for a FFL with that 10k, and then manufacture all the post sample machine guns your heart desires? Or Buy some land in the middle of nowhere, build a cabin, build whatever the fuck you want and shoot it out there all day. Fuck buying a MG for 30k. Use that money in a more efficient way to accomplish higher standard goals.

I'm actually currently getting ready to apply for an ffl, take a guess which type

you're doing gods work user

that's very kind of you to say

okay I'll tell you, it's type 9

Attached: 1542802589762.jpg (637x480, 14K)

Or maybe OP is fucking busy with other things (the job that brings him his money), and trying to run a Type 07 SOT would interfere with that.
For that matter, the Kriss Vector is a glorified blowback gun, the MP5 is cool and historic, I'd much rather have that instead.

>the Kriss Vector is a much better gun!
lol faggot

Attached: MP5 Surefire Light.jpg (839x343, 77K)

iirc they have binarries for HK's, AK's, and scorpions now

>Don't waste money goy, give it to us, I mean college so you can spend $50K and learn how you have white privilege!

>Pefered career path
>no college
>makes enough at 19 to by a mp5

You’re either a incredibly gifted computer nerd, a early investor in bitcoin, or your dad owns a business that you take up space in.

Basically what im saying is profits are the unpaid wages of the working class, gas the richfags class war now.

Attached: C6E87C1A-6D0E-4021-B107-94B7ED4B83BD.png (707x858, 399K)

Attached: helicopter-tours-rides-virginia-beach.jpg (386x226, 42K)

Attached: 1541856520215.jpg (552x679, 79K)

incorret on all three guesses, I have multiple jobs and streams of income, all of which are specialized. freight piloting, breeding reptiles and arachnids, and writing is how I make my money

also, you're a commie fag, get a job.

>binary triggers, friend. save that 28,000 for more funs or other things

Until binary triggers get banned like the bump stocks.

At least a preban MG goes up in value every year.

>blaming companies and people for making money while it's the government making it so you can't do the same

I was a commie once too, user

Attached: tumblr_inline_ph2xuqpxY61vqjte2_540.jpg (540x405, 39K)

>Basically what im saying is profits are the unpaid wages of the working class, gas the richfags class war now.

commie jelly faggot dick

>writing is how I make my money

awwwwwww now I know you are a deluded larping child

You need to be 21 for a transferable MG regardless of its C&R status.

Buy one. I haven't regretted my registered HK sear one bit, and the vintage platforms are a hell of a lot of fun. Statistically transferable hk sears and RDIAS (AR's) have increased >8% per year, and I've seen more unrealized gain in it than I've seen in my stocks.

Why would C&R have anything at all to do with your are? What state?

No you don't you dumb fuck. You need to be 21 to personally transfer it from a dealer.
If a responsible person on your trust transfers it from the dealer, that's fine.
If you transfer it person to person (which necessarily means in-state) that's fine. Just like a fucking pistol.

ok cunt thanks for the clarification.

I'm going to fuck off now and masturbate my short dick while fondling my 40K mp5k and 21K M16. Please get more angry, it turns me on you fucking loser.

Ebin... see you all in the streets when automation takes over and your all on the dole because there are no jobs. Communism or some society were weath is outlawed are the inevitable future as the rich get richer an the middle class gets smaller. Its either that or you and you’re kids can take a knee at the boots of your betters and politely ask them for another bowl of porridge. Or you can be a man and make the lazy inherited wealth in this country, take a knee at your feet; and apologize for all there waste. But don’t worry you’ll still be able to live out your capitalist dreams in VR. But irl we are all going to live in efficient apartments and be catered to by robots

Also OP you better post like fifty lizards, and a cover of your new best seller or your a bald face lier. Idk any writers but i know someone who breeds lizards and snakes and he lives in a trailer. Also if your 19 it probably means your self published on amazon, which means you either write like a book a month or you have leterally wrote a amazon bestseller.

...or thats all a larp and its really daddys or granddaddys money.

Attached: 2A958E6D-F8FB-4D18-B308-BA91D592AB63.jpg (507x604, 68K)

Post mg’s plox

From someone who has gone down the slippery slope of starting an llc to get an ffl and my tax stamps to manufacture machine guns and destructive devices... I am now acquiring transferrable MG's as well, because the ffl llc has to pay the state department for an itar license every year or I have to turn over stock to the atf. Ask a firearms lawyer, you need this even if you never plan to sell overseas.

dude dont listen to these fucking retards buy a Full auto asap. this is only going to go up in value. its a real blue chip investment. I had the money to buy full autos when they were cheaper and i was in early 20s but like these fags i thought it wouldn't be worth it. kick myself everyday for it.