French boxer beating up riot cops

A video from yesterday's protest in Paris showing a former boxing champion going to town on riot cops. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=avYVEFN9aqQ

Attached: christophe-dettinger.jpg (980x450, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8k6SS6uWI-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-protests/clashes-erupt-in-paris-as-yellow-vests-protest-at-unrepentant-macron-idUKKCN1OZ0EQ
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/france-yellow-vest-protesters-storm-ministry-paris-190106110957370.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46771363
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/05/europe/france-protests/index.html
afp.com/en/news/3954/yellow-vests-storm-french-ministry-protests-turn-violent-doc-1c00j01
france24.com/en/20190105-clashes-erupt-paris-between-yellow-vest-protestors-police
apnews.com/cbf5ed61fda84714aee856938285b6b1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>related youtube.com/watch?v=8k6SS6uWI-k

What was the protest over?

>they have no weapons besides batons and flashbangs
Yikes

It's funny how quiet the international media has been about this. Shows how little you can expect them to report anything of note or value.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

Despite it being all over pretty much every mainstream news source for weeks, huh

Oh wait that doesn't make it a conspiracy I guess

>What was the protest over?
Basically purchasing power and tax equity. Macron as been taking from the poor to give to the rich for 1 monthes.
They have been doing this for decades now but he is such an asshole about it people are starting to get fed up. The yellow jackets movment has been going on for two monthes now, we had a few threads about it in december.

People are realizing how powerful they are and start to ask for more democracy as well, and also for Macron to gtfo.

>Despite it being all over pretty much every mainstream news source for weeks, huh
They started reporting on what's causing it recently? Last time I read through the papers all they talked about was the oil tax hike, as if that was why it was happening.

*for 18 monthes.

it also goes to show how the media can control the entire perception of populations. whether or not they chose to cover something shapes the reality of their viewer base, and so they can control them. but regardless of if it receives media attention, world events like these are going to keep unfolding

Where do you live lmao
The yellow vests have gotten next to no attention from any non-alternative media where i live

Yeah, foreign media (and ours for a time) want to focus on the oil tax because it makes the movement look bad.
"Hey look, they hate the planet and they want to keep fucking it up on the cheap"

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-protests/clashes-erupt-in-paris-as-yellow-vests-protest-at-unrepentant-macron-idUKKCN1OZ0EQ
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/france-yellow-vest-protesters-storm-ministry-paris-190106110957370.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46771363
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/05/europe/france-protests/index.html
afp.com/en/news/3954/yellow-vests-storm-french-ministry-protests-turn-violent-doc-1c00j01
france24.com/en/20190105-clashes-erupt-paris-between-yellow-vest-protestors-police
apnews.com/cbf5ed61fda84714aee856938285b6b1

This is JUST from the last 24 hours of international news. It's not "the media being quiet", it's you being intentionally blind.

Attached: DeuSoy.jpg (1002x857, 67K)

Shut up. Your a nigger and I dont like you

>The MSM is covering it up
>"No they aren't, here is proof"
>Shut up

Ah, the cognitive dissonance of the conspiracy theorist

I never heard anything about them from local news.
t.esterneurofag

>claim is MSM is giving this issue little to no coverage
>tells people who go out of their way to be informed on a topic blind for being informed on a topic
>shows them they are uninformed by posting articles he had to go out of his way to find
>doesn't understand how MSM coverage in the U.S. works
>thinks most people regularly read afp, france 24, or ap news in the U.S.
>calls others retarded
Oh wow, CNN and WaPo posted a few articles on their website buried under mountains of Trump headlines. Real deep explanation of the issues there. I'm sure the average American with the attention span of a gnat will find those chunks of informaion in between checking snapchat and instagram.

Attached: 1511532327055.jpg (447x406, 53K)

>yesterday's protest in Paris
But the nice educated men on TV said the protests would die as soon as the holidays hit and was just a passing anomaly...

Initially about a fuel tax increase for muh environment (even though if the entirity of France went 100% green it would do dickall for the planet since India and China are singlehandedly responsible for like 80% of global pollution). This then snowballed into protesting against the elitist establishment as a whole, which has been doing what they've always done but Macron, the current French president, is such an insufferably smug and condescending chode about it that people are willing to actually go out and do something now.

A "Protect the Enironment, muh global warming tax" was passed which would make the working class (people who live hours away from paris and must drive) would have made it cist a hundred dollars a day to gas up to go to work abd back home DAILY.

The taxes are for their overwhelmed and fsiling social services for migrants...whom have been causing social problems that often end violently since 2015.

Basically this is a large rebrllion by the people. Macron is a very out of touch leader, worse than canada's leader in living in a dream reality.

It's not on American TV news. Onky the You Tubers are still barely talking about it.

I'd imagine germany and the UK Gestapo media censorship are doing their job.

It's even worse. They were planning on banning gas powered cars and forcing people to buy Electric cars.
>Renault is not doing soo good
>I know lets pass legislation forcing people to buy their new cars

>suits look like fucking garbage, showing face
>riot shields probably made in sweatshop
>most important, not even in a fucking formation, no batons and by the looks of it no arrest officers
no wonder the frogs are losing

>The taxes are for their overwhelmed and fsiling social services for migrants
Back to pol you lying faggot

We're winning.
He's right.

Ridiculous taxes being imposed for ridiculous reasons, that is more or less the gist of it. Both the right and the left are involved as well, and the movement in general is rather popular. Good on the French personally, last we’ve had something like this was Euromaidan in 2014.
Although I despise those fuckwits he is right, thankfully the French are telling Macron and his cronies to shape up and fuck off.

Those """flashbangs""" are nothing but TNT.

Attached: 00.jpg (1039x411, 110K)

Thought it would be funny to throw it back

Attached: La Grenade GLI-F4 aftermath .jpg (467x613, 43K)

>2 month riot in France
>no guillotines in the public square
>Muslim immigrant ghettoes still haven't burned down
What happened to that country?

They're vastly comprised of far-lefties who make up the grand majority of these protests.

>Euromaidan
That wasn't a good things.

>far-lefties who make up the grand majority of these protests
lol no

>far lefties
>working class frenchmen rioting over high taxes and refugee gibs
Pick one. They beat the shit out of a group of antifa singing the international and waving commie flags.

>when you realize you're on the wrong side

Attached: 20190106_104815.jpg (750x642, 141K)