Whay are bubba AKs ok when bubba mosins are shat on?

Whay are bubba AKs ok when bubba mosins are shat on?

Attached: shit gun.jpg (900x900, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bseMv6V1Po4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AKs are still in military service with the majority of the world

Because AKs are the most overrated gun in existence

Go try to buy a new-production Mosin.

Who said bubba AKs are fine?

Attached: Nyet.jpg (500x667, 465K)

That would be the 98-pattern Mauser. Not that they're bad guns, but the fact that they're the best of the old infantry rifles means that idiots unironically think every single one is a sub-MOA laser sniper rifle.

>an AK with bolt on aftermarket parts that area easily changed out
>parts that are similar or the same as parts that are currently being used in service
>being bubba'd

Attached: 296854354.jpg (335x335, 37K)

Because "muh history"

Do you know what that word even means?

t.freefloatfudd

>muh anderson is great compared to your cummie trash

>not knowing that a bubba'd gun implies that some dubious diy modifications were done

Attached: 0f9.jpg (600x456, 81K)

AKs are still a contemporary platform that is still in production.
/thread

That's not a bubba AK. That's just an AK with modern furniture. Are AR15's with a red dot sight and rails bubba guns, too?

Yes
If you were a good shot, you wouldn't need all that crap

if youre a good shot you only need ONE (1, I) bullet

>If you were a good shot, you wouldn't need all that crap

the most bubba thing in this thread

Quality bait

Bubba anything is not ok, even bubba people

Tacticool'd and bubba'd weapons are not the same thing. There is some crossover (could make a Venn diagram) but they have their own distinctions.

Bubba'd shit is usually more about sporterizing historical guns in the cheapest way possible. Often using shoddy "gunsmithing" techniques and very poor aesthetic taste

Tacticooling is slapping lightz, lazers, opticz, and railz over every inch of the gun. Lots of times it's also using garbage cheap parts, but sometimes people use good stuff too which lends it to be slightly more accepted.

Tacticooling an AK with good components is pretty accepted here because a lot of militaries are still using AK variants with modern upgrades. Just don't try to Bondo an Amazon CVLife brand ACOG knockoff to your dust cover.

Russian spec ops

Attached: uDNCJTR.jpg (1280x853, 181K)

>best of the old infantry rifles.
Thats not the mas 36.

I don't think you know what bubba'd even means

Attached: IMG_20180406_204250.jpg (1680x1260, 711K)

Call me bubba

Attached: BFCE6877-8CA9-4B51-84B8-58BEDB5BFD1B.jpg (573x909, 118K)

This nigga really wearing multi cam in snowy terrain

Attached: 30D03775-CE66-40A5-B6B2-420F9363C55C.png (817x891, 32K)

Who?

Literally every country that runs an AK type rifle and isn't a shit-tier african nation runs their AKs with modern optics and other accessories, such as the russian 74Ms, Finnish Valmets, etc.

I don't know anything about Zavasta Arms, but they're Serbian. I already like them as a result. They're opening up a US based importer, so you don't have to rely on Century or some shit like Palmetto. Hopefully they'll have 12" or 14" 6.5 Grendel AK's. You can trim AK mags to work with 6.5 Grendel.

youtube.com/watch?v=bseMv6V1Po4

Attached: M92onwhite.png (1215x470, 184K)

t. someone who got called out for bubba'ing his mosin.

>command arms quad rail
>TWS dogleg dust cover
:rofl:

Because you cannot bubb the AK.

This

tws works okay, idk why people shit on them

Honestly I like everything about this except the muzzle brake

This. Any zero shift that may occur because of the play in it, because most people are shooting steel case like Tula out of an AK in the first place, so I'm pretty sure that shift isn't any worse than what the bullets are already gonna be doing on their own. An AK isn't a precision match rifle and nobody uses them for one

that's a funny way to spell ar and it's legions of overweight fanbois who think a fragile rifle with commercial grade parts that the military won't issue is so cool

military style ar's are cool, not the end all be all but cool, these commercial competition grade rifles that many ar fanbois lust over with silly non proven parts like free float rails, no irons and goofy fragile collapsing stocks are gimmicky and the worse thing to happen to the gun industry

>BE THIS

Attached: index.jpg (235x214, 14K)

>not this

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5K)

mines worked good with a PA prism scope and Barnaul ammo holds zero and hits around 2.75 m.o.a, any of the bear ammo is much more constant and shits all over tula and wolf

>If you were a good shot, you wouldn't need 30 assault clips
>if you were a good shot, you wouldn't need a semi-auto
>if you were a good shot, you wouldn't need a repeater
>if you were a good shot, you wouldn't need a musket
>if you were a good shot, you wouldn't need a bow
>if you were a good shot, you wouldn't need a rock, only your fists

AK
>Shat out by the tens millions and still in production, only expensive because of retarded import bans
Mosin
>no longer available in US, new examples are only available in russia
>historical value

beacuse 99% of aks in the usa are not milsurp relics just parts kits and preban imports

Weak b8

Attached: FB_IMG_1546712360165.jpg (1309x960, 49K)

d-do you money?

no bait, i think this modern trend of ultralight competition grade ar's are a joke and won't hold up to abuse via actual military issue

>karl is a complete retard as well

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)