For us non-American Jow Forums users the fear of confiscation is legitimate

For us non-American Jow Forums users the fear of confiscation is legitimate
But what will you actually do when our (((government))) tries to confiscate our firearms?

Attached: CharltonHeston.jpg (580x326, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnHRAyBa1ko
youtube.com/watch?v=L2kDlZQjI4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Die shooting.

Well, you shoot them, probably get killed. Or give them up like a bitch and die on the inside. Live with that for the rest of your life. Whatever you're more comfortable with doing.

Both of these. Would you rather be a hero or a coward? Shoot those mother fuckers for their attempt to step on your rights.

Americans have to fear confiscation too.

My concern with going out guns blazing is that most firearm owners in my country (Canada) are massive cucks
I'm 99% sure if a firearm owner stands up for themselves they will get vilified by most gun owners.

Attached: 1522255802690.png (274x402, 171K)

Oh good, another Civil War 2.0 thread. The four of them already in the catalog just weren't doing it for me.

We probably fear confiscation more than most Europeans because you guys really don't have much left to take depending on the country. The guns that you do have are in a registry and can be restricted in caliber and capacity as well as having restrictions on the amount on ammunition you can buy in certain countries.

>dumb burger didn't read the thread
Do you think Australia and the UK descended into civil war when they pushed confiscation on her majesty's subjects?

They never really confiscated in Australia. Their plan involved overpaying for newly illegal weapons. I wasn't old enough at the time but my dad knew people who made absolute bank from the buyback because they overpayed for weapons that barely worked in somw cases.

Didn't they try to do a buy back in some city in California (maybe San fan) and some guy brought in like 20 home made pipe shotguns nailed to wooden blocks. That was funny.

That sounds familiar and I hope it's true.

Not comply.

I’m fine with it. Fuck the police.

Gun owners are already vilified in leafland, it doesn't matter

if they do that they have discovered my ancestral underground lair and the only choice will be to feed on them and then sleep for a few decades in the backup lair

you'll surrender and act pathetic on national TV like that fag that shot up the pizza place in DC because he read too much Jow Forums did.

Or the Synagogue shooter who dragged himself to police sobbing after getting a bullet in the leg.

Vampire detected.
Speaking of, every operator should have tactical garlic, a cold iron dagger, a wooden stake, a few mags worth of silver-filled hollow points, and a few mags worth of white ash rounds.

those were murderous outbursts against unarmed citizens, not acts of defense against the state.

>cold iron dagger
So a dagger milled, forged, or otherwise made from a rod of cold rolled steel or what?

Firearms? Sold them. I forget to who, some guy on the internet. Why did I sell them? Private parties pay more than buybacks. Have a nice day officer.

>Third hole drilling intensifies

Every gun control law in the US that wasn't focused on making acquisition harder has been met with massive noncompliance. There are probably more unregistered SBSs and machine guns than registered ones, especially with the niggers and their unending obsession with killing each other.

I will not comply. Period. I will also relocate to a less oppressive country.

They did confiscate in 2002 when they changed some of the rules surrounding handguns, and they would only provide compensation if you agreed to give up handgun shooting entirely for at least 5 years. They also tried to confiscate AR 15 pistols in Queensland recently without compensation. They were perfectly legal and people had being buying them for a while, but the police decided they had 'made a mistake' and that they were now cat D, so the owners who had them on a H license, who had previously been given the all clear by the police, were told 'lol sorry you cant have it anymore". Theres currently a court battle going on surrounding that I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnHRAyBa1ko
youtube.com/watch?v=L2kDlZQjI4k

I will hand over my registered guns and keep my non registered guns and all the ammo

not be home when they come and set up IEDs instead to greet them. then ambush them when they come for other people's guns who I know would be open to shooting them but would need a push to do so...

Attached: 1425033508001.png (528x1560, 105K)

Its happening.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Attached: 1546852241246.jpg (676x919, 107K)

Fake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-052908_Chrome.jpg (1077x1775, 1.02M)

Depends on if I’m absolutely fuckass mad that day or not.

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

>For us non-American Jow Forums users the fear of confiscation is legitimate
No? What the fuck?
In which fucking shithole do you live in?

What a shitty post